Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she even allowed to do that?? Surely you're not allowed to sell on gifted items? Where I work we get an awesome discount on clothing but its been made very clear that we can not sell on items, even after they've been worn. It's a sackable offense. She has no shame!!
I don't think it's forbidden, but it definitely is unethical and shows a lack of a moral compass!!!!!

What is illegal is selling PR and then not paying income tax on it!! PR is a perk of the job and is classed as a benefit in kind, therefore subject to tax.

Reactions: 13
Hello hunnies!
I’ve watched Imogen from day one and loved her energy back then. When she started doing her story times I was intrigued by them at the beginning but then realised none of it added up and started noticing a lot of Narcissistic Personality Disorder traits in her (always playing the victim, emphasising how lovely and innocent she is, compulsive lying, manipulation etc). I was engaged to a narcissist and it was all very familiar and terrifying to me. At that point I’ve unsubscribed and very rarely watched her. I tried to google her a while back and discovered a thread on her on GG, then tattle. I was so so glad I’m not the only one who can see right through the facade she puts on!
I’ve been lurking for months haha but only just made an account to get involved.
I commented on her recent video on YouTube, and it wasn’t even a remotely nasty comment, just a constructive one, but of course that got deleted 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
In her “the effect of hate” video where she’s doing a makeup tutorial and she’s doing her foundation but it’s clearly not the right shade and she begins talking to the camera saying like how she feels so insecure right now I think that’s when she realised the could profit off of it because why else would you sit in front of the camera whilst trying to film a makeup tutorial and go “aw I’m so insecure right now” “aw that’s not the right shade” “everyone’s gonna laugh at me” like why say all that if your just gonna cut it out when you edit it? I truly think she’s just a scam! She keeps mention all the hate but I literally haven’t seen one comment of hate on her insta or YouTube ????

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In her “the effect of hate” video where she’s doing a makeup tutorial and she’s doing her foundation but it’s clearly not the right shade and she begins talking to the camera saying like how she feels so insecure right now I think that’s when she realised the could profit off of it because why else would you sit in front of the camera whilst trying to film a makeup tutorial and go “aw I’m so insecure right now” “aw that’s not the right shade” “everyone’s gonna laugh at me” like why say all that if your just gonna cut it out when you edit it? I truly think she’s just a scam! She keeps mention all the hate but I literally haven’t seen one comment of hate on her insta or YouTube ????
exactly, she wouldn’t make these comments about herself if she thought she was going to cut them out when editing. She clearly said them to the camera for sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm more a reader than poster, but honestly I can't cope with this :(

I'm almost 50 and suffered with episodes of depression and anxiety for over 20 years.

I cannot even imagine how anyone can talk/film etc during a panic attack ..... I have often passed out during mine because I cannot catch my breath and they are so powerful that my body would switch off and I'd just go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not gonna put any hate because I have three grown up daughters and the idea of anyone being nasty to them hurts me, but on the other hand if my daughter's grew up watching this facade I would be concerned!

But I reported ....

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I hate in her story times she called herself a flirt and tease at 14. It knocked me sick what 14 year old especially 12 years ago was a tease? I find it all really exaggerated.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I hate in her story times she called herself a flirt and tease at 14. It knocked me sick what 14 year old especially 12 years ago was a tease? I find it all really exaggerated.
I'm not surprised, there is a video with her mum where her mum states she used to to do a strip tease for the boys in PRIMARY school. She obviously gets it from her mum as she is just as attention seeking. There was another video when her mum fell over on a train and imogen filmed it. She fell over and then started laughing obnoxiously whilst kicking her legs in the air. Imogen then followed suit and fell with her and said 'if you fall mumma, ima fall wid you' I just can't. She gets it from her parents - all as attention seeking as each other.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm not surprised, there is a video with her mum where her mum states she used to to do a strip tease for the boys in PRIMARY school. She obviously gets it from her mum as she is just as attention seeking. There was another video when her mum fell over on a train and imogen filmed it. She fell over and then started laughing obnoxiously whilst kicking her legs in the air. Imogen then followed suit and fell with her and said 'if you fall mumma, ima fall wid you' I just can't. She gets it from her parents - all as attention seeking as each other.
OMG what video was that?? The first one

Reactions: 3
How can she say this when she literally put on a full face of makeup to take pics in her hoodies 🤨
I’m confused as this pic must of been taken very recent as that’s the exact same makeup and top she has on in a few of her Depop photos and those denim shorts look very very very like the Zara new season ones that I have just brought myself so it seems this would be a very recent pic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused as this pic must of been taken very recent as that’s the exact same makeup and top she has on in a few of her Depop photos and those denim shorts look very very very like the Zara new season ones that I have just brought myself so it seems this would be a very recent pic 😂😂😂
I can just picture it now. “Spenny baby that’s such a fire pic of me but I’m not really supposed to be posting pics feeling myself til my huns forget about last week, what do you think if I just post it as a throwback and say look how amazing I used to look when I wasn’t depressed?” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 eye roll forever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can just picture it now. “Spenny baby that’s such a fire pic of me but I’m not really supposed to be posting pics feeling myself til my huns forget about last week, what do you think if I just post it as a throwback and say look how amazing I used to look when I wasn’t depressed?” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 eye roll forever!!
😂😂😂 I can just picture it too!! You’d think for someone who’s been lying for so many years or let’s call it using her “imagination” that you’d be more hot on making sure the lies and attention to detail In pictures is spot on so people don’t clock on... haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello new here 👋🏻 She’s clearly had a word with her lip woman so they’ve updated the hall of fame page with this and taken her off😂 but she remains on their instagram.
That’s hilarious! 🤣 I honestly can’t get my head around why she thinks she could get away with hiding it. People think getting stuff done is bad! Just own it! Everybody and their dog gets lip filler and whatever else these day, it’s practically normal! I cannot count how many girls AND boy I know who have had fillers of some sort. People would have more respect for her if she just owned up.

also, I know it’s common knowledge that she deletes all her bad comments (which must take bleeping ages btw) but I came across her tiktok the other day and went through comments like the nosey witch I am and didn’t see ONE BAD COMMENT. On tiktok? Of all places, where I have seen some of the most savage comments on people’s videos. Not saying people need to have bad comments on their posts but it’s going to happen?! But no not to Mils!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Sarahbub I hope your friend is okay, it’s ridiculous imo playing the mental health card without a care at the damage she’s caused to the people in her story times. I found your friend on insta and she looks like the most dedicated wonderful mum, it’s clear to see why Imogen was so jealous of her and must still be.

What age did her and ‘Laura’ actually fall out? Was it anything dramatic or did Laura just stop speaking to her when she left for uni?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seriously what is wrong with this girl?? Why does she think it's ok to fake a panic attack n how are people believing her, she's really pissed me off because I suffer with anxiety and depression daily but no IMO is cured in a week god I bleeping ate her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.