Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been here in a few days but WOW all the tea by someone who knows imogen irl has me thirsty. It all fits in perfectly and matches up to her twitter. Spencer HAS DEFINITELY WATCHED YOUTUBE BEFORE. Before he deleted his twitter he would be @ in youtube videos and would watch football clips on youtube.
Side note, my kid has been banned from watching paw patrol because everytime they say 'pups' I think of spencer and want to vom.

heres my vid again for any of the new people reading

GIRL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOUR STORY CONSTANTLY CHANGES

View attachment 137607
🤣 Is she for ‘real’ this girl 🤷‍♀️ she could get an Oscar nomination with the amount of times she changes her stories but cannot remember her ‘lies’ 😉 for one to be a good liar imo & spenny you really should keep a track on those lies you like to tell on the daily!!

The only natural thing about her is how naturally her lies come to her 🙈!

Oh and if her lips are ‘natural’ because of all that scrubbing that she’s doing she must be constantly scrubbing away to get them then ballooned if anything her lips would be getting scrubbed away! Doesn’t she realise that I’m sure (don’t come for me) that scrubbing does nothing but take away dead skin cells 🤷‍♀️ - Imo were is the arm muscle? I would expect you to have some with all the lip scrubbing doing on the daily hun 🤥

Reactions: 7
Guys is anyone watching Dominic Cummings on the news? His story changes so much I wonder if hes taking a leaf out of our good friend imogens book 🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone clocked who Spencer’s just started following?? Must of earned a lot of extra cash maybe now they can afford to buy a house ???🤦🏼‍♀️😂 like duck is any of the money she gets going to charity

Sorry forgot to add this one!!
That’s so they can sit outside them for pics 😂👍🏻

• Haha
Just imagining Dom Cums smearing red eyeshadow over his eyes and pretending to have 429 panic attacks in 4 hours to deflect from any criticism aka do an imogen.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else just in a permanent bad mood atm? I blame Imo, cause she’s a prick

Nah the fuckin state of him in her latest story!!!!! you’re a barber for gods sake sort your crappy mop out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Nah the fuckin state of him in her latest story!!!!! you’re a barber for gods sake sort your crappy mop out
Literally me, although I've been doing alright the past few days.

• Heart
Literally me, although I've been doing alright the past few days.
Glad to hear that 💖 I’m struggling for some reason. Hope Imo goes back to normal and I can start bitching about her shite vids again

Reactions: 6

🙋🏻‍♀️ All the bloody time. Coming on here is the only thing that takes my mind off how fed up I am. Come
on Imo, cheer me up 🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
The fact that she has done a “swipe up” link for her eyeshadow palette on Instagram just shows what this was really about.
Needed some extra money did you Imo? Gross 🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Please just go away forever Imo
This made me so angry! Happy to share comments like that, never shared those death threats though 😡
Thinking about posting a video has “given her anxiety” thought she was already suffering terribly having 100s of panic attacks 🙄
She’s full of bleeping tit. bleeping hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.