Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello hunbuns thread 9, if you dont know, get to know! (By reading the previous 8 threads and looking at videos critically).

Noticed some of our regular hunbun gang are missing, hope they're okay!

What fresh bullshittery will we be blessed with this week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone clocked who Spencer’s just started following?? Must of earned a lot of extra cash maybe now they can afford to buy a house ???πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ like duck is any of the money she gets going to charity

Sorry forgot to add this one!!
They’re just so obvious, it’s sickeningly smug!! They read these threads, they know we cop everything, and they don’t even try and hide cos they know grimo’s cult will drink the koolaid, and force it down anyones throat who dislikes their behaviour. This made me ill, is he following any mental health charities I wonder πŸ‘€

Reactions: 7
The only mental health problems this girl seems to have is that she a compulsive, pathological lier...what’s more worrying from watching the YouTube video posted (Overactive Imogenation) she actually believes all the stuff she’s saying...should mental health charities be allowing some one like this to be the face of their charity? Especially when her followers are of an impressionable age πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 14
Holly Boon's recent video where she says that people need to be honest about fillers and surgery cos girls think there's something wrong when they don't naturally look like that AMENπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I could barely even watch her new video! Think that’s the only video of hers I’ve never watched right through. Got to the part where she started advertising the hoodies. I was like nah I’m out! Got enough info from just reading the comments

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the screenshot of her shitting herself with excitement that her vid was trending on youtube because of "how it'll benefit the charities" aka shitting herself with excitement because she's gained loads of new subs, more brand deals and more adsense for our baby girl imo

Glad all those years of drama school are finally paying off for you hunbun x

• Angry
Reactions: 21
The bloody cheek of her to deny these πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jesus christ actually look like they are spreading across her face πŸ˜³πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I've sometimes wondered if shes embarrassed by them like maybe they didnt work out how shed hoped and that's why she doesn't address it. But then I give myself a slap and remember how much she plays it and always over lining and even names her friggin podcast "getting lippy".

They look like a swollen vagina there 😳
duck sake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus christ actually look like they are spreading across her face πŸ˜³πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I've sometimes wondered if shes embarrassed by them like maybe they didnt work out how shed hoped and that's why she doesn't address it. But then I give myself a slap and remember how much she plays it and always over lining and even names her friggin podcast "getting lippy".

duck sake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
I agree, I thought she denied them because she was embarrassed because it looks like a procedure gone wrong πŸ˜‚ but if that’s was the case, surely she would just get the dissolved? (But then obviously people would know haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.