Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had one of her recent videos playing in the background and her use of language says a lot. She says that her Mum was in Disney land recently and she “made her get another strawberry bear” not “I asked her to get one” MADE HER GET ONE. She’s so entitled

Reactions: 11
could she actually make it anymore obvious that she reads here 🤣🤣🤣 the passive aggressive tone says it all
IMG_5791.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eats a lot but demands feeds? 🤔 she's full of tit and she knows what she's saying doesn't make sense.... A little relaxed schedule?! She posted her entire schedule to the hour, shes on the 99th centile for a reason 😂. I think she just needs to feel needed and like her kids would perish without her (and ultimately the more she BF the more calories it's burning) . Definitely screams some deep insecurity and emotional instability

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If your near 3 year old still needs a nap put her down for a nap ffs, even for an hr in the afternoon. She obviously isn’t ready to drop the nap if she’s knackered and falling asleep at 5/6 o’clock. If she’s skipping her nap at nursery it’s probably because she’s being entertained and there’s plenty to do to keep her occupied. My daughters only turned 3 and still naps some days after a few hrs in the morning in nursery as she comes home knackered even the days she’s not at nursery if shes tired and needs a nap I’ll put her down for one. If I don’t she’ll be asleep at 5 o’clock and awake again at 8 and I wont get her to sleep till all hrs but if they don’t nap their going to bed overtired and their harder to get to sleep and to stay asleep. For having had a sleep consultant she really hasn’t learnt much has she 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
I’m 3 years older than her and she looks older than me, she looks like she’s in her mid 30s. Would say it won’t be long till she starts Botox in her forehead and probably wont admit to having had that either 🫣🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry guys a little off topic, feel free to ignore or tell me to duck off.. but I'm 32 now and have never doubted I wanted children but watching Imo recently has made me seriously question if I'd cope.

She's made it all seem completely unenjoyable and as though the cons outweigh the pros. Even her most basic of days sound miserable and I (like most) wouldnt have the luxury of being a SAHM 🤣 somebody please tell me it's not all bad?!

• Haha
Sorry guys a little off topic, feel free to ignore or tell me to duck off.. but I'm 32 now and have never doubted I wanted children but watching Imo recently has made me seriously question if I'd cope.

She's made it all seem completely unenjoyable and as though the cons outweigh the pros. Even her most basic of days sound miserable and I (like most) wouldnt have the luxury of being a SAHM 🤣 somebody please tell me it's not all bad?!
It is not all bad! Imogen has a twisted view in what motherhood should be like, and can’t cope with the reality of having babies. I had an unexpected pregnancy in 2021, and now have a 2 year old, pretty much same age as Renaelia. I won’t lie, there are times when I feel horrendous, I’m running on barely any sleep, I have barely any money and my child says “no” to everything. But she is kind, hilarious, helpful (sometimes) and is learning about the world which is amazing to watch. OBVIOUSLY at here are ups and downs in parenthood, but in my opinion, if you are relaxed, and try and not have a fixed set of ideals, it’s one of the best things ever.
I think Imogen fell in love with the idea of having a “baby”, and I was slightly guilty of similar.When you talk about having a baby, when you’re pregnant etc, it’s really hard to look beyond the newborn stage, and then all of a sudden you’re in charge of an actual humanand you have to teach them how to speak, and interact with others, and generally just how to live which is very different and sometimes very hard. She is annoyed that her kids are no longer tiny cute babies who just eat and sleep all day, she can’t cope with all that comes after the newborn stage bc it’s - in my honest opinion - way harder to have a child than to have a tiny baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I’m expecting my first baby (due within the next few weeks) and honestly have been feeling the same, so many people focus on the negatives and all I’m hearing is “You think you’re tired now but just wait…” etc, which is reinforcing the negatives more than anything. BUT I read this column from Women’s Health and it was so beautiful it made me cry (although maybe pregnancy hormones as I’m crying at anything) and it really brought back the excitement I felt when I found out I was pregnant

[/URL]

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I'm 35 and look about 10 years younger than that shrivelled prune. And I have kids. Granted I'm not as good of an earth mother as imo as I don't set up my tripod, ring light, check it's in focus, keep going back and forth checking im in shot to stage doing completely normal things with my kids, but that's on me hunnies. ✨ Not complaining, just explaining✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I totally get how you feel I went through the same thoughts. My husband really wanted children so we did and I've never looked back or regretted it one bit. It's the best thing I ever did and I couldn't even imagine my life without them. It's hard work but nothing like Imogen makes it out to be! Sending a hug as I know its a bit confusing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Please do not base having children off this complete nut job 😂😂 there are hard days but I have a 2.5 yo and an 11 week old and it’s been the making of me. I thought I’d really struggle with the sleep but the hormones kick in and you manage. Plus once they get their personalities and become your little best buds it’s all worth it anyway.

My husband is in the army so we don’t have loads of support like Imo and he’s actually going away for 6 months and I’ll be working 3 days a week and I know I’ll cope fine, because I have to. Imo and Spenny are just lazy and useless 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Eats a lot but demands feeds? 🤔 she's full of tit and she knows what she's saying doesn't make sense.... A little relaxed schedule?! She posted her entire schedule to the hour, shes on the 99th centile for a reason 😂. I think she just needs to feel needed and like her kids would perish without her (and ultimately the more she BF the more calories it's burning) . Definitely screams some deep insecurity and emotional instability
If she’s not on a schedule why would she need to pump on the train at a specific time? Surely she couldn’t have just pumped beforehand.. if you have no schedule.
---

Honestly a lot of motherhood is what you make it. Imo just LOVES stress and drama. There’s some harder cba days and there’s absolutely amazing days too.
Watch thenewquaymummy she gives a positive spin on motherhood without the narcissistic twist and pretending she’s the embodiment of Mother Nature & I deffo agree with a lot of what she says.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Please don’t think parenthood is anything remotely like what you see with these two. For example, if they didn’t indulge Ren in demanding a story at 3am what would Imo have to pity party post about!? It’s how they make money, off any drama to do with their kids 🤷‍♀️ Plus as neither of them go out to work, what does it matter if they’re tired / sleep deprived!?
Parenthood (for me) has been the best thing I have ever done, and yes there are stresses and strains and you’ll be poorer financially but I wouldn’t change a thing.

• Heart

She makes me feel sooo glad to be childfree 😂 but I’m glad more influencers are opening up on the reality of motherhood/parenthood (realistic or not, it’s all relative). And it confirms I made the best decision.
no hate to parents and hopefully no hate towards us childfree people please. Thanks 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the fact that Imogen is influencing people to not want to have children is hilarious. In her head she definitely thinking she’s doing the opposite. If I didn’t have my children already and I saw her content before, I would be the same! 😂

my children are hard work some days, don’t get me wrong and I’m not the perfect mother but because they’ve not set any boundaries with their daughters, imo and spen are basically their servants running around like headless chickens! And it will never end for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_0945.png

she’s really thinking she’s doing something with these stupid videos. They are not remotely funny. She does the same tit videos everyday how does she get paid 😩 then she’ll post this same video to instagram in a weeks time

• Haha

She does so much complaining about motherhood for someone who has a partner at home majority of the time and family that appear to help them out a lot. I’m a sahm and have little to no help so I will admit I do find it challenging but it’s also the most rewarding job in the world and the positives far outweigh the negatives. Imo us just a moan about everything even when she has all the help a lot of mums don’t have.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.