Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced she's not actually breastfeeding as much as she's claiming... this tiktok she posted you can clearly see bovril not even latched to her when she starts filming 😂 the routine she posted said she gets her up at 7am breastfeeds her then gives breakfast at 7:30am and then breastfeeds her again less than an hour later. If she's 8 months old and 4 months into weaning there is not way she's wanting so much in a short space of time either she's full of shite or her magical milky moo is not as magic as she claims

Attachments

Reactions: 17
No Imogen, this is a man who is completely broken and tired as duck of your attention seeking, narcissistic ways. I give them another year before separation. This man is done and checked out.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I truly believe the reason she breastfeeds and pumps so much is to lose weight. It’s not about her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Would you really pump on a train on the way to an event and then carry it with you for hours! I've never breast fed so no idea but could she not of tried to do it before she left! Seems she did it for content anyway as who in the right mind would film themselves..... nutcase!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_8648.jpeg
IMG_8649.jpeg

How many more times is she going to bang on about pumping on the train?!?! It’s boring now, and attention seeking! Plenty of women have done it before you Imogen, and plenty will do it after you!

• Heart
"If it doesn't affect you don't let it offend you"

Heard it here first folks, never mind Palestine, never mind black lives matter, I'm white and in the UK so doesn't affect me so I can stop being upset by it. Not complaining just explaining ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
she actually needs to stop with the POV stuff it’s so boring! “POV: you’re a mum….” “POV: you’re a breastfeeding mum..” 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she actually needs to stop with the POV stuff it’s so boring! “POV: you’re a mum….” “POV: you’re a breastfeeding mum..” 🥱🥱🥱
It doesn't even make sense, it should be POV: There's a crazy lady on your train who won't stop banging on about her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_8778.jpeg

Why does he look like this is the first time he’s given Orville a bottle? He looks so uncomfortable. Probably without the music you can hear Imogen micromanaging him despite her meaning to be at a Pilates class.

• Haha
She was much more entertaining to watch pre-Renalien and Oriovellarea. Like, her whole personality is being a mum. It's mind-boggling how she expects to be applauded for doing mum things which many other mums do without batting an eyelid. Irony is, and I honestly don't say this lightly, she is a tit mum. Every time Ren is on an Insta story she doesn't interact, has a thousand yard stare, looks shell shocked all the time - that's what will happen to a kid if their mum thinks that parenting means louder = better. In Imo's mind, the more you shout and scream in your kids faces, the more you love your kids and the better mum you are. Fkn numbskull.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2824203

Oh here we bleeping go. Always the victim
Oh give it a rest 😂😂 Who here called that she would make a post like this? She’s just too predictable at this point man 😂

I 100% guarantee she didn’t even get any messages or anything about this and is just posting this for the attention and to play the victim! When will this head just disappear off of our screens?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2824460
Why does he look like this is the first time he’s given Orville a bottle? He looks so uncomfortable. Probably without the music you can hear Imogen micromanaging him despite her meaning to be at a Pilates class.
The colour of that milk! That’s like early days colostrum colour. I pump for one bottle a day so my husband can do a bottle with baby whilst I put my toddler to bed and my milk is normal white milk colour.
---
Would you really pump on a train on the way to an event and then carry it with you for hours! I've never breast fed so no idea but could she not of tried to do it before she left! Seems she did it for content anyway as who in the right mind would film themselves..... nutcase!
Tbf if I don’t feed when my body expects baby to feed then I get engorged and it’s pretty uncomfortable. It’s amazing how nuanced it can be, literally within half an hour of normal routine. But it needs to be in the fridge within 4 hours so I personally probably would have dumped it rather than carry it around.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2824204View attachment 2824205
How many more times is she going to bang on about pumping on the train?!?! It’s boring now, and attention seeking! Plenty of women have done it before you Imogen, and plenty will do it after you!
I exclusively pumped for 8 weeks due to latching issues and at the start had to pump every 2/3 hours I would literally do it anywhere and everywhere in the car , cafes, baby groups but I never made a fuss about it 🤣😅
---
I'm convinced she's not actually breastfeeding as much as she's claiming... this tiktok she posted you can clearly see bovril not even latched to her when she starts filming 😂 the routine she posted said she gets her up at 7am breastfeeds her then gives breakfast at 7:30am and then breastfeeds her again less than an hour later. If she's 8 months old and 4 months into weaning there is not way she's wanting so much in a short space of time either she's full of shite or her magical milky moo is not as magic as she claims
I thought this ! I only breast fed for a week then pumped but my friends and family who've breastfed for longer I've never known an older baby to feed every 1/2 hours in the daytime especially when having solids ! Obviously when poorly or hot it may be more often but wtf !!

Reactions: 3
Sorry but no one wants tit milk ACCIDENTALLY spilled on them on a train. Which Imo admitted she did. Said she spilled it at the end of her TikTok. OH BUT IT IS THE MOST NATURAL THING HUNNIES. She's by default a martyr. The day people stop giving this vapid individual attention, the damn better. Drama and validation is what she LIVES for, it's her lifeline.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I exclusively pumped for 8 weeks due to latching issues and at the start had to pump every 2/3 hours I would literally do it anywhere and everywhere in the car , cafes, baby groups but I never made a fuss about it 🤣😅
---

I thought this ! I only breast fed for a week then pumped but my friends and family who've breastfed for longer I've never known an older baby to feed every 1/2 hours in the daytime especially when having solids ! Obviously when poorly or hot it may be more often but wtf !!
When my kids were the same age as Oriavella and having 3 meals a day they only fed 4 or 5 times in 24hrs! Obvs she's an absolute unit so may want more but not even a newborn feeds that often 😅 poor kid having her cheesy first shoved in her face all day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You put your toddler to bed at 6pm and then read her a book at 3am? Sorry? Is she utterly batshit? (Stupid question, we already know she is). Is it me or is Ren still young enough to wear a pull up at night? Is it normal for kids this age to get up multiple times for the toilet? Her parenting is dire. How can you read stories to your toddler at 3am and expect her to sleep through or try and get her to sleep longer? The poor kid is thinking it’s time to get up now for story time and a mess around. Enforce healthy sleeping habits ffs, that means maybe a head stroke and a rub of the back and “back to sleep darling it’s still nighttime” not whipping out where’s wally for bleeping story time! BATSHIT!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.