Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg guys.. I was trying to work out who her and Spencer are trying to be / cosplaying as now and it’s clicked.. poppy & jay.
All the “pranks” and couples videos it’s exactly like theirs.
They have 0 originality they’re always copying off someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg guys.. I was trying to work out who her and Spencer are trying to be / cosplaying as now and it’s clicked.. poppy & jay.
Sadly the personality does don’t match ..plus they look after their kids much more normally

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just goes to show how self absorbed she is. Jumping around and screeching at 6am without a thought for anyone else 😡
I bet they’ve complained a few times or can’t stand having them butters as neighbours. I bet they watch from their bedroom window when they’re in the garden like ‘Keith that weird family are filming Tikky Tokkys again’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_8934.jpeg

I'm a massive advocate for ERF so glad she’s publicly talking about it to thousands of people. But her not calling it “rear facing” is pissing me off 😂
We have an Axkid seat for our son. I hope she realises she can’t use her Joie spin seat with the Axkid / Besafe seat protectors 🙄 classic Grimmo though. Probably had her rear facing for a day and Ren had clearly not liked it but instead of persevering she has to buy something to fix it and give in

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
IMG_8935.jpeg

Poppy posted this 2 days ago, and Imogen posted hers 1 day ago…
IMG_8937.jpeg

Spencer is honestly bleeping rank and the biggest ick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why the duck she running looking like a clown! You'd wash it off! And sorry crying after a run..... seriously get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2838408
I'm a massive advocate for ERF so glad she’s publicly talking about it to thousands of people. But her not calling it “rear facing” is pissing me off 😂
We have an Axkid seat for our son. I hope she realises she can’t use her Joie spin seat with the Axkid / Besafe seat protectors 🙄 classic Grimmo though. Probably had her rear facing for a day and Ren had clearly not liked it but instead of persevering she has to buy something to fix it and give in
this whole “backward” facing stuff is driving me crazyyyyyy!!! I don’t genuinely understand why it’s so much more “boring” to face the back, what exactly could she see that was so entertaining in the front anyway? My LG is in an Axkid and she’s similar age to Ren, she can see out of both the rear windscreen and the side windows perfectly well, I’m presuming she can see better out of the back than she could see out of the front windscreen anyways?! But also how long are you even driving for for her to get that bored? My LG uses an iPad when we drive to visit fam, she uses it purely to watch chicken run and only bc my parents live 5 hours drive from us, so she usually spends half the journey watching and then the other half sleeping. But day to day she just sits there talking about what she can see out of the window, even if it’s a 45min/1hr journey. They need to seriously implement some boundaries, being in the car can be made fun so easily with singing (tho my child wouldn’t know that as I make her listen to my music as I refuse to play Disney and nursery rhymes …) and car games

• Heart
Reactions: 14
IMG_0992.png

Don’t sexualise women’s boobs huns! Imos boobs are purely for feeding her babies, nothing else!!

When shes shaking her boobs to her husband on camera, it definitely IS NOT in a sexual way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but my little girl will be rear facing for as long as possible whether she likes it or not. I’m hoping to get to 4 but she’s got long legs like her Dad so we will see!

I bleeping hate this creepy pair of tit parents twatty fake obnoxious thick as tit eejits. Bet they only do it for 30 seconds in missionary once every 8 weeks and Spencer shouts “woof” when he’s finished.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok ok but why has she got a full face of make up on to go for a RUN? I'm confused. The bright red lippy for a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.