Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she constantly trying to relate her kids back to her and how she is/was as a child??! Children are not meant to be carbon copies of their parents unless you try to mould them that way like this weirdo is! They are their own individual person!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is she constantly trying to relate her kids back to her and how she is/was as a child??! Children are not meant to be carbon copies of their parents unless you try to mould them that way like this weirdo is! They are their own individual person!
Exactly! And let’s be honest, the last thing we need is another Imogen! 😂
Baffles me how she’s sat there reading a book at 3am to Ren to get her back to sleep - thought she said the sleep consultant has helped Ren to self soothe at a night or whatever? At this point Imogen is just exaggerating again, or Ren is just taking the piss out of them (but again that would come down to their parenting). I’m sure all she ever seems to do is moan about poor Ren.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Errrr you what Ben salad

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
You put your toddler to bed at 6pm and then read her a book at 3am? Sorry? Is she utterly batshit? (Stupid question, we already know she is). Is it me or is Ren still young enough to wear a pull up at night? Is it normal for kids this age to get up multiple times for the toilet? Her parenting is dire. How can you read stories to your toddler at 3am and expect her to sleep through or try and get her to sleep longer? The poor kid is thinking it’s time to get up now for story time and a mess around. Enforce healthy sleeping habits ffs, that means maybe a head stroke and a rub of the back and “back to sleep darling it’s still nighttime” not whipping out where’s wally for bleeping story time! BATSHIT!
IMG_0853.jpeg

Thanks for the advice Angels but save it!!! I know best even though I complain every bleeping day about ren not sleeping and not settling at bed time, she’s just OVER tired that’s why she’s not sleeping at 6pm and we have to lay on her floor all night.

You do know insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result right??? 7pm bedtime just WILL NOT WORK angels, we tried it once and never again. Just like everything she gives up!!!!.

She HAS to put her to bed at 6pm coz she cannot keep her up any longer…. Yet she says she can never get her to sleep and has to do story over story and lay on the floor singing?? Make it make sense, is she tired or not.

I’m convinced she sends her to bed at 6pm just so she can complain about her not sleeping.

She’s just not a sleeper like her mummy 🥺 her brain is just constantly ticking over. She’s literally 2 years old ffs, she needs a normal sleep routine not awake at 3am for books!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The idea of turning a light on to read at 3am in an attempt to help a child fall asleep is certifiably moronic and criminally insane. Lock her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The idea of turning a light on to read at 3am in an attempt to help a child fall asleep is certifiably moronic and criminally insane. Lock her up.
Not a frigging brain cell between the family. Why don't her mum and dad give her advice.. my mums quick to help me when I tell her something doesn't work with my kids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m confused, is Ren is JUST LIKE HER, and they are ‘wired the same’, then surely Ren sleeping badly and waking up would have zero effect on her and she wouldn’t even mention it because she doesn’t sleep herself right??? Yet she continues to moan about it all the time!

• Haha
They say before you post you should consider if it is helpful, inspiring or necessary (also if it is true but we all know Imogen doesn’t know anything about truth!) so what does she actually want to gain from posting stuff like this? What do her followers actually gain from this content? If it’s just for her to rant then do what most people do and call your Mum or talk to a friend. I think it’s so she can make Spencer feel guilty.

And it sounds like if Renault needs a book read at 3am or is always calling for Imogen she’s desperate for proper connection with her that she never gets in the day because she’s always filming instead of real parenting. Maybe her 3am book is the only time she gets real time with her mum without a ring light or her phone out?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I must be a tit parent. If my kids woke up at 3am and wanted a story I'd be telling them "no its still nighttime, see you in the morning. Lets get you comfy cosy and go back to sleep. Night, night"
---
Kids are ruined. Not with gifts or love but they do no wrong. They have no independence whatsoever. Its bleeping WEIRD. Renal could bite Oral and it'd still be "OH baby love was hungry" bleeping bel rot

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Errrr you what Ben salad
What in the name of creepy incest energy is going on here?

I would be HORRIFIED if my Dad referred to himself as a DILF, especially on camera :sick:

They are an entire family of unhinged loons.

Also Bensalad makes me want to staple my flaps shut, the man is so unpleasant.

• Haha
I think teaching your child some independence and healthy boundaries is something to be proud of, I’d never deny my baby love or comfort but boundaries need to be set and independence taught so that they can thrive in life. Is Imo still going to be reading books to Ren at 3am when she’s 24? I mean when does it end? Ren needs to learn the word “no”, she gets whatever she wants, whenever she wants and they are creating a monster and I hate saying that as she’s an innocent precious little girl who’s parents are failing her but give it 10 years and there will be hell to pay when Ren is a spoilt, entitled and rude teenager. Will it ever end? I feel like they’re all going to live together forever like a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You put your toddler to bed at 6pm and then read her a book at 3am? Sorry? Is she utterly batshit? (Stupid question, we already know she is). Is it me or is Ren still young enough to wear a pull up at night? Is it normal for kids this age to get up multiple times for the toilet? Her parenting is dire. How can you read stories to your toddler at 3am and expect her to sleep through or try and get her to sleep longer? The poor kid is thinking it’s time to get up now for story time and a mess around. Enforce healthy sleeping habits ffs, that means maybe a head stroke and a rub of the back and “back to sleep darling it’s still nighttime” not whipping out where’s wally for bleeping story time! BATSHIT!
As a teacher working in early years, a mum and a human being with common fuckin sense this is the most moronic bedtime routine I have ever heard of.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg her latest tiktok, I’m dead! Crying at a singing note, filming herself it’s all sorts of unhinged, I can’t. I’m dying over here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_0886.png

Why does she think it’s such a flex crying? 🤣 so bleeping weird.

So she set her camera up specifically at this moment whilst watching frozen coz she knows she ‘cries’ at this ‘note’ what the actual duck 🤣🤣.

she’s also not even crying her eyes just look red #eyeshadowgate

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2827954

Why does she think it’s such a flex crying? 🤣 so bleeping weird.

So she set her camera up specifically at this moment whilst watching frozen coz she knows she ‘cries’ at this ‘note’ what the actual duck 🤣🤣.

she’s also not even crying her eyes just look red #eyeshadowgate
The caption doesn’t even make sense!
It really winds me up that she says “when I mean….”, instead of “when I say….”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Renalfailure and Oreorolorollingdownthevalleyehgrabyaselfanumbrella when Momo sets off the fake water works and the flappy lips start shaking uncontrollably for the camera:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think teaching your child some independence and healthy boundaries is something to be proud of, I’d never deny my baby love or comfort but boundaries need to be set and independence taught so that they can thrive in life. Is Imo still going to be reading books to Ren at 3am when she’s 24? I mean when does it end? Ren needs to learn the word “no”, she gets whatever she wants, whenever she wants and they are creating a monster and I hate saying that as she’s an innocent precious little girl who’s parents are failing her but give it 10 years and there will be hell to pay when Ren is a spoilt, entitled and rude teenager. Will it ever end? I feel like they’re all going to live together forever like a cult.
I had a little tear in my eye watching my 2.5 year old trot off at playgroup to introduce herself to some new friends and play with them. Yes I love it when she comes back to check on me but seeing her be confident enough to leave me makes me happy.

Ren is only a month or so younger than my DD but somehow I don’t imagine she would do the same, or more importantly be given the opportunity to do the same.
---
Also re the crying at the note…I often have tears from music so I can understand that BUT I don’t film myself tearing up and then post it. You’ve got to be some kind of huge narcissist to get think yes the general public will be dying to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.