Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo beside herself with the bag Spenny packed for her train journey. Calm down dear…he’s not called Servant for nothing 🤦‍♀️
She was BESOTTED with it angel! You wouldn’t understand. They have the PUREST love! She had her walls up to begin with and was so horrible to him because she was SO HURT in the past babylove!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t get why they always have a pushchair and a carrier?
I’ve done that before when we’ve been visiting a national trust or castle or something where you can’t take the pushchair indoors.. but we always popped the carrier in the basket and then just swapped over.
They are always pushing an empty push chair lmao & did with R too.. but I’m sure she also said neither of them will sleep in the pushchair as well? So it serves literally no purpose.

Also her BF-ing on a fuckin ride 😂. Just wait 2minutes she’s not exactly gonna be able to get a decent feed in that time is she?

The way Spencer films her doing “sensory classes” with her kids is fuckin laughable.. imagine going to a sensory class and it’s bunch of light projectors and Imo screechinn Nikki Minaj in your child’s face hahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its fairly obvious spencer is maybe on the spectrum, he also has hearing issues - he's a twit but i can only feel he'd thrive if he had a normal gf who doesn't enjoy overstimulating him. It is actually horrible to see. He dissociates a lot of the time

Looks worn out trying to keep up with it all. Classic burn out from masking. Just my opinion of course

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She used to be quite pretty and now…. Both her and spencer look like the soul has been sucked out of them

Reactions: 20
Her poor neighbours having to listen to this absolute lunatic 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Spencer dissociates because this is the only way to survive and cope with being married to an overt narcissist. It’s sad to see but it happens a lot. Once you’ve had kids too, it’s so much harder to leave the relationship. People end up building mental walls just so they can get through the bleeping day without being absolutely obliterated by the malice and gaslighting. It’s a relief to see that he’s aware of it though. I guess awareness is the first step. He’s no longer love-bombed. That’s definitely worn off and now he’s just mulling over when is best to leave. Wait till the kids are out of high school? Will he be able to last all those years? Probably not. Leave her now. It’s not worth waiting it out, you know she’ll never change. Also… I can’t believe her new schtick is trying to be a comedian. She’s gonna fail abysmally at that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_0783.png

Ready for a ‘busy’ day apparently 🤣

taking your child to nursery (pretty standard),
sensory class (again pretty standard?),
film someone tidy up your house (how strenuous 🥺)
Put make up on (how does she cope????)
Film TikTok/reels (isn’t this your ‘job’)
Pilates (sooo more time for yourself you mean?)
Entertain!!!! (Set up the camera ans scream in your child’s face for 5 mins)

Her and Spencer are so detached from reality this is seen as a super busy day to her? Nowhere inbetween that is she cleaning up/cooking dinner/sorting washing out, like anyone else’s normal day because Spencer does all of that.

TikTok/reels/youtube is her actual job… so the fact she’s included that to be part of her busy day goes to show how little she actually does it, it’s not an everyday task for her

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2822029

Ready for a ‘busy’ day apparently 🤣

taking your child to nursery (pretty standard),
sensory class (again pretty standard?),
film someone tidy up your house (how strenuous 🥺)
Put make up on (how does she cope????)
Film TikTok/reels (isn’t this your ‘job’)
Pilates (sooo more time for yourself you mean?)
Entertain!!!! (Set up the camera ans scream in your child’s face for 5 mins)

Her and Spencer are so detached from reality this is seen as a super busy day to her? Nowhere inbetween that is she cleaning up/cooking dinner/sorting washing out, like anyone else’s normal day because Spencer does all of that.

TikTok/reels/youtube is her actual job… so the fact she’s included that to be part of her busy day goes to show how little she actually does it, it’s not an everyday task for her
That sounds like a dream day 😂.. these are my days off.

• Heart
  • Haha
I feel a nob that i used to like her. I felt she was given a hard time but now... she tries too hard, she needs to try and be centre of attention constantly and act a twit, she's as funny as thrush. Never liked Spenny, he gives me the ick big time. Definitely think he's stuck though. The kids... well they're kids but they rarely look happy. I can imagine Rennie being a bully at school because she can do no wrong and she's so "pure and precious" that Grimmo and Servant will be "not our baby loveee" spoiled brat. Sorry not sorry. I feel for the girls personally. I know they're better off than some poor kids and they're not being abused in the way of beating or verbal but imo they are being abused in a clever way. They HAVE to say love you, they HAVE to cuddle and be precious and pure constantly not be normal toddlers and get into mischief and make mistakes. It's not their fault they were born from them two not rights. Screaming and dancing about constantly isn't bleeping motherhood. I've got two, I'm permanently knackered. I don't play as much as I should, they have freezer food more than they should, they watch their ipads more than they should (12&7) but they know I love them. I don't have to prove to people how great I am as a Mum, permanently. She tries so hard to be queen bee and she's anything but, she's fake, cocky, rude & arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That sounds like a dream day 😂.. these are my days off.
Tell me about it!
I get up at 4:30am, have to get a bus, a train and the tube to work for 7:30am. Finish at 4pm. Then a tube and train to pick my son up from nursery. To then have to get the train and bus home. Sort him out dinner, bath time and bed. Then start sorting dinner out for me and my boyfriend / doing any washing or cleaning I may have. All to go to bed at 9pm to do it all again!
it’s truly insulting that they both have the cheek to say they’re busy and work full time 😂😬 all while having so much money! Actual cunts!

• Heart
View attachment 2817284
She’s always so close to getting it right then fucks it up somewhere along the way and I can never put my finger on it. I think it’s the mix of ill fitting trousers that are hanging off her and the clompy trainers
Everything is so baggy. The textures clash. You’re right, she hasn’t got a clue. I was going to suggest her looking at Kibbe body types as some advice on one of her recent videos but thought I’d get blocked if I did 😂 she could look really good if she dressed for HER frame. Instead she copies what she sees on insta. She’s tall and slim she has so much potential.

Reactions: 6
You can't tell me that this man doesn't take some sort of opiates...
View attachment 2822695
💯 though I've got no room to talk. Wish I did or had someone to talk to about it. My Mum would literally have a breakdown. I have a codeine addiction. I take 23 a day. 7 morning, 7 afternoon and 7 in the evening (7 together obviously) and 2 before bed. I probably look like that 😫😂.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
💯 though I've got no room to talk. Wish I did or had someone to talk to about it. My Mum would literally have a breakdown. I have a codeine addiction. I take 23 a day. 7 morning, 7 afternoon and 7 in the evening (7 together obviously) and 2 before bed. I probably look like that 😫😂.
You should try a reduction just gradually even just knock one of a week and get some liver tests done to make sure your ok cause it could hurt your liver
---
You should try a reduction just gradually even just knock one of a week and get some liver tests done to make sure your ok cause it could hurt your liver. How long have you been taking codeine for if you don’t mind me asking ? I’m in the medical field so genuinely worried about you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.