Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine her encouraging Renaynay and Oldfella to be like a brass bloody band with their instruments on that flight…she’ll be strutting up and a down the aisle, twerking and grinding herself against the drinks trolley yelling
‘Oi oi boi! He loves it!’ at the top of her lungs, then a story time (in reality a work of fiction) a few days later, about how she was unfairly judged as a breastfeeding, postpartum mother by EVERYONE on that flight. It’s all so predictable 🤦‍♀️
Whilst her dissasociating potato children stare blankly at the seats in front of them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_2805.png

So why order it then if they’re ’not the one’ ??? 😒😒

She’s already replied to us tattlers about noise on the plane 😂 apparently she had loadsss of q’s yeah okkk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Film me, film me! I need to show im crazy without a drink. I dont drink but nobody knows? Unless they offer me one. I don't announce it constantly? Weird bleep. Not weird in a quirky way you think Grimmo. Weird as in a bleeping attention seeking moron

Screenshot_20240602_184946_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 7
Haven't caught up in a few days and this thread is on 🔥🤣. She takes seeking attention to another level. The bathroom radiator dance, witch please 🤣🤣😭

ETA - not radiator it's her bleeping door she grinds against. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Film me, film me! I need to show im crazy without a drink. I dont drink but nobody knows? Unless they offer me one. I don't announce it constantly? Weird bleep. Not weird in a quirky way you think Grimmo. Weird as in a bleeping attention seeking moron

View attachment 2970538
I'd rather have the excuse of being paralytic for acting like this. Being sober and acting this way is nothing to brag about. Also her friends are not friends. No real friend would let you act like this then post it online.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh man she actually drives me crackers
“wE’d LoVe An ExTrA GrAnPArEnT”
Why can you two not look after your own fuckin children ? Why do you constantly need extra support to do anything?
Children don’t need a constant 1:1 or 2:1 ratio if you have a good relationship with them and know how to keep them entertained.. But she doesn’t, she doesn’t know her kids. She knows how to screech and dance and them.. that’s why she’s nervous.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2967512
It’s her supposed best mates hen do and she’s carrying on like this…. Ofc has to make sure she’s the centre of attention! And has to get the “I haven’t drank alcohol in 11 years” shite in there too when in actual fact that’s a lie because she’s admitted numerous times that she drank on her first date with spencer!! Her and her repulsive brother are a pair of absolute weapons….
Have IMO and Dylan Mulvaney ever been seen in the same room?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has the weirdest shaped legs. Like her calf and thigh look the same width.
She has DaNcErS legs hunni boo, she did a degree didn't you know? She's a dancing, breastfeeding, full time working, skelator mum of two angel xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.