Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of motherhood, my heart absolutely aches for Kate and family after the deeply sad news of her cancer diagnosis 💐

Being someone who has experienced many family members pass away from the c word, the cruel, cruel disease that 1 in 2 of us will be cruelly diagnosed with during our lifetime, my heart feels heavy today for Kate and her children. For everyone involved of course that are close to Kate, and all other people and their family members affected by the bastard c word. Sorry for going off on a tangent but I feel we have a lovely community on this thread filled with fantastic people xx

Sending everyone well wishes today 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On the topic of motherhood, my heart absolutely aches for Kate and family after the deeply sad news of her cancer diagnosis 💐

Being someone who has experienced many family members pass away from the c word, the cruel, cruel disease that 1 in 2 of us will be cruelly diagnosed with during our lifetime, my heart feels heavy today for Kate and her children. For everyone involved of course that are close to Kate, and all other people and their family members affected by the bastard c word. Sorry for going off on a tangent but I feel we have a lovely community on this thread filled with fantastic people xx

Sending everyone well wishes today 💕
You're such a beautiful soul, I wish you were my friend in the real world ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg same! I often think I'd like to be friends with lotusbiscoff, I'm always cracking up at your posts

On another note, I couldnt make it through the latest video but I managed to pause on a great bit 😂 Happy Saturday everyone ❤

Screenshot_20240323-181132_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg same! I often think I'd like to be friends with lotusbiscoff, I'm always cracking up at your posts

On another note, I couldnt make it through the latest video but I managed to pause on a great bit 😂 Happy Saturday everyone ❤

View attachment 2832702
I was going to ask has anyone been able to make it through and summarise what she’s yabbering on about now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh darling thank you, you've made me smile ☺ I wish I knew you irl too. We could have a cheesy tit mojito in honour of Imo, P&G and Servant.
---

View attachment 2832702
Oh darling I wish we could be friends irl 💕 all of your posts have me laughing!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_0968.png

omg she’s literally jumping up and down screaming WOOO WOO WOO!!!! Over and over.

So fake and forced I literally can’t stand them!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
duck being her neighbour if she does this at 6am!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
duck being her neighbour if she does this at 6am!!
She was my neighbour she'd get a 🤛🏻 in the head! 🙈🤣

Just catching up and I'm sorry if any of my children woke up at 3am there's no way they would be getting a bedtime story! And she doesn't have to put her down at 6pm she can prolong it till 6.45/7 by entertaining her or going to play outside. She's allowing her child to rule her which will be biting her on the bum one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just goes to show how self absorbed she is. Jumping around and screeching at 6am without a thought for anyone else 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole signing videos are awful why does she think she can sing or is a theatre actress, I cannot see her girls growing up healthy with that as a mother and it’s such a. Shame, Spencer needs to take control and clock how to bring them up. No wonder already they can’t sleep, they have no routine, a nutter mother screaming In their face with a camera it’s so unhealthy. If she was such a loving mother she’d stop and treat them correctly it’s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her insta story of saying how she’s only just changed the way renal sits in the car…and doesn’t know what to do cause she likes to see Disney on the screen and look at them? Maybe discuss importance of safety to your kids and don’t bow down to their every tantrum

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her insta story of saying how she’s only just changed the way renal sits in the car…and doesn’t know what to do cause she likes to see Disney on the screen and look at them? Maybe discuss importance of safety to your kids and don’t bow down to their every tantrum
Why doesn’t she set boundaries? I cannot say I have kids but I’ve worked with young ones now at a secondary school but boundaries work so well, you set the clear expectations and they know it, it makes no sense, I had a brother who wanted my mum the whole time and would cry but we said, she’s not here and he’d sleep. Because we would set clear expectations that we cannot ask her to be here for you and he’d sleep. She’s creating dependents because she needs to be ‘needed’ it’s so unhealthy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.