Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sparkledarmer our absolute rocket in the wordz of Servant H for coming up with this unreal thread title ✨ big love from the newfound roadman Imo H ✨

Quick rundown of Imo's antics...

- Remains a BREASTFEEDING mum. On the train, up the Eiffel Tower, on her local Brighton Bus Tour, in Susan Boyle's gaff... she's there, pumping for her GOLDEN GIRLS HUNNIES.
- Imo has taken up a new hobby of impersonating a roadman, unfortunately for us.
- Filmed herself singing to Osteriavella in the bath. Her bloody false lips flapping in the wind as she shrieks.
- Hugo is living it up in Benidorm, out on the town chatting up grandmas at the local kebab joint. Go on Beavis and Butt-head! He loves it.
- Servant is well... still a servant. "A dad being a dad and a husband being a husband..." no tit sherlock. Put me in the ring, I'm ready.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks to @Sparkledarmer our absolute rocket in the wordz of Servant H for coming up with this unreal thread title ✨ big love from the newfound roadman Imo H ✨

Quick rundown of Imo's antics...

- Remains a BREASTFEEDING mum. On the train, up the Eiffel Tower, on her local Brighton Bus Tour, in Susan Boyle's gaff... she's there, pumping for her GOLDEN GIRLS HUNNIES.
- Imo has taken up a new hobby of impersonating a roadman, unfortunately for us.
- Filmed herself singing to Osteriavella in the bath. Her bloody false lips flapping in the wind as she shrieks.
- Hugo is living it up in Benidorm, out on the town chatting up grandmas at the local kebab joint. Go on Beavis and Butt-head! He loves it.
- Servant is well... still a servant. "A dad being a dad and a husband being a husband..." no tit sherlock. Put me in the ring, I'm ready.
@lotusbiscoff
Ahhh this has made my day, thank you hunnieeesssss!!

I am deceased at the re-cap, you have a very special gift of capturing our baby roadman breast feeding princess perfectly :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_8730.jpeg

She’s always so close to getting it right then fucks it up somewhere along the way and I can never put my finger on it. I think it’s the mix of ill fitting trousers that are hanging off her and the clompy trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly some of her followers need to get a hold of themselves. Ones commented “multitasking at its best” on a video of her dancing and holding wren kitchens. I hope it’s sarcastic. It’s a rare moment I’m not holding a baby and doing something else at the same time, usually something more important than dancing like cleaning or cooking. That’s not multitasking it’s being a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she get so many things wrong 😂.
The story of her making a “tuff tray… you’ve not got a tuff tray hun you’ve got a muffin tray.
A tuff tray is an actual physical tuff tray not an activity.

Also @Hollierachx I completely agree.. I will never understand how she manages to make a shirt and trousers look so bad 😂. She just cannot style herself she always looks off… she’ll make a basic white t shirt and mum jeans look really odd too.
I think it’s a combination of the way she puts things together and her not styling her body shape (short legs long torso) properly ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_0754.png

IMG_0755.png

There’s no way he actually enjoys her company, I refuse to believe it. I’ve never seen them have a genuine interaction apart from her telling him to get her something or do something, everytime they’re ‘laughing’ together it’s so forced and fake like 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2818757

View attachment 2818759

There’s no way he actually enjoys her company, I refuse to believe it. I’ve never seen them have a genuine interaction apart from her telling him to get her something or do something, everytime they’re ‘laughing’ together it’s so forced and fake like 😬😬😬😬
it must be hard to get through such a loud, chaotic, stressful environment.. looks like he’s genuinely dissociated from his surroundings here.

Reactions: 16
God he looks emotionally and physically battered! She literally has drained any life out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Spencer has done a reel for their day at Peppa Pig world and of course Imogen had to breastfeed Oreo while on a ride

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Imo beside herself with the bag Spenny packed for her train journey. Calm down dear…he’s not called Servant for nothing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12