Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said it’s lilac on the caption…. Maybe it’s the same colour of barely lilac that was almost white she had on her bedroom walls…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion:

Renal & oral, it’s just so magical. Imo & Spenny you are both so tragical 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion #57

Baby Oreo is here and it's a MaGiCaL birth, milking her arrival for all it's worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not lilac, it’s that crappy light grey colour that whites turn when you are lazy and wash them with other colours. Classic imo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
IMG_1149.jpeg

If my partner wrote this publicly or even in private for that matter 😅 I would be dry for the rest of my life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Surprised with the video name I’d have expected - ACCIDENTAL NATURAL RAW HOME BIRTH - HUSBAND DELIVERED BABY etc I was expecting a similar story to Renaults birth til the video got going

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imogenation #57: dear lord, what a sad little life Imo.. you ruined our night, so you flash your tits for views (again).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear me, imogen and every other woman who has given birth in the last 2 months has that primark long button up pyjama shirt 😂 awkward when I was matchy matchy with other mums on the post natal ward

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imogenation #57 another baby, another stupid name, Renal and Oral your parents are insane

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Imogenation #500
Home birth, cheesy tits galore, oi paramedics, run for the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.