Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Ryanair allow him to take these TikToks? Something seems amiss with it. From my point of view, it’s unprofessional. You’re there to do a job and one that is of a public facing role. Why is he allowed to film himself being an idiot before he boards an aircraft and his boss isn’t stepping in? That family are beyond entitled and lack any discipline.
I can't stand the village idiot looking gobshite, he needs reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Hugo comes across the wrong person and ends up earning himself a hiding. Jumped up little prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
THE BIRTH VLOG IS UP

home birth in their bed. She gives birth and immediately tells spencer he’s amazing? They are insufferable imagine being the medical staff watching them uncontrollably pretend to sob into each others arms

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
THE BIRTH VLOG IS UP

home birth in their bed. She gives birth and immediately tells spencer he’s amazing? They are insufferable imagine being the medical staff watching them uncontrollably pretend to sob into each others arms
Stop it! I don’t think I can bring myself to watch it! Did they have Ren there too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it a planned home birth ?? I'm planning a hose birth and all of my midwife appointments have been at home but she said she had to walk to her appointments? X

Reactions: 3
THE BIRTH VLOG IS UP

I bet she had that line rehearsed and ready. Just so she looks so selfless that she is complimenting someone else after she’s given birth. And it’s fishing for Spencer to correct her and go “ no YOU’RE amazing!”
WHY DOES ANYONE HAVE TO BE AMAZING?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ll just leave this here😳
Literally just choked on my tea, the absolute horror that she is
---
I bet she had that line rehearsed and ready. Just so she looks so selfless that she is complimenting someone else after she’s given birth. And it’s fishing for Spencer to correct her and go “ no YOU’RE amazing!”
WHY DOES ANYONE HAVE TO BE AMAZING?!
Seriously though, nothing is AmAzInG about giving birth, I called my husband a C**T and told him I hated him. duck me, she's such a calculating and vapid prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she told the midwife that her negativity was stalling her labour ??? feel sorry for that midwife 🥱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
The fact she held up ambulance staff to give birth in her bed because they couldn’t be arsed to go to a hospital is infuriating. She knew she was in labour, hence why they started filming- she clearly says contractions were 4/5 mins apart. So she waits until she’s giving birth and calls an ambulance??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The fact she held up ambulance staff to give birth in her bed because they couldn’t be arsed to go to a hospital is infuriating. She knew she was in labour, hence why they started filming- she clearly says contractions were 4/5 mins apart. So she waits until she’s giving birth and calls an ambulance??
Tbt second baby’s comes quick, so maybe she was worried that she’ll have her in the car and wanted to stay at home?
(That’s not me sticking up for her btw🤣)
But that was painfulll to sit and watch through honestly 🤣

Reactions: 11
I hate the way they're describing birth and Spencer says a woman's body is made to give birth .. it's really invalidating to people like me who had to have an emergency section and feel like their bodies failed them!

I must say the fact Spencer caught her and held her first is lovely but Jesus wept the dramatics is just too much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
NOT THE RACIST IMPRESSION OF TBE CHINESE LADY, get them cancelled!! Also “you don’t look pregnant, you won’t have problems losing weight” imo LOVED that
---
When’s she’s talking about some women don’t turn up to their midwife appointments cause they think they’re in labour and Spencer goes “they’re not going to phone you and say where are you”….well yes they probably are as they might want to check you’re okay and ALSO isn’t it just courtesy to let them know you’re not turning up to your appointment. It’s rude to just not let them know, someone else could have that appointment???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.