Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I simple cannot watch her birth vlog.
I am curled up in a ball on antibiotics and feel watching her give birth will be the end of me..

Questions
Did she plan to have a home birth?
Was R there to help?
Did Spencer deliver the baby?
Were midwives present?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys I simple cannot watch her birth vlog.
I am curled up in a ball on antibiotics and feel watching her give birth will be the end of me..

Questions
Did she plan to have a home birth?
Was R there to help?
Did Spencer deliver the baby?
Were midwives present?
Unsure if home birth was planned - skipped my way through the video 😂
Ren went to grandparents - Imo had a full on meltdown about it because ‘it’s the last time it’s just them 3’ 🙄 (literally what she says)
Spencer did deliver the baby - also soothed O when her head was hanging out saying ‘daddy’s here’ 🤢
Midwives we’re not present - ambulance staff got there after she gave birth and witnessed her laying there naked with the baby 🤢

honestly don’t watch it, it’s not worth it, just a load of waffle and a few clips of her in labour and then after she gave birth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Unsure if home birth was planned - skipped my way through the video 😂
Ren went to grandparents - Imo had a full on meltdown about it because ‘it’s the last time it’s just them 3’ 🙄 (literally what she says)
Spencer did deliver the baby - also soothed O when her head was hanging out saying ‘daddy’s here’ 🤢
Midwives we’re not present - ambulance staff got there after she gave birth and witnessed her laying there naked with the baby 🤢

honestly don’t watch it, it’s not worth it, just a load of waffle and a few clips of her in labour and then after she gave birth
She’s so lucky that things went well. Had the baby got stuck or something she could have died! Or been disabled at least, and she’s only have herself to blame! Stupid selfish cow. She blatantly knew that she was about to give birth but didn’t want to call the midwife to make it appear more magical or whatever. When in reality she just looks like a selfish c**t

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s so lucky that things went well. Had the baby got stuck or something she could have died! Or been disabled at least, and she’s only have herself to blame! Stupid selfish cow. She blatantly knew that she was about to give birth but didn’t want to call the midwife to make it appear more magical or whatever. When in reality she just looks like a selfish c**t
I thought this, for me it’s like her story didn’t add up. She said they hadn’t ‘planned’ anything and looked at ALL options. Then said they had a pool? But she kept telling Spencer not to set it up?… sent ren to Ben salad cos they knew she was in labour .. but it felt like she was just not wanting the help? I dunno I maybe looking into it too much.

I’ve never been in labour so I honestly have no clue 😂 but she said her contractions were every 5 mins and kept telling spencer no no I’m in early labour, leave it…?

I just feel like she will do ANYTHING for attention and dramatic effect, this girl has no limits. She literally loved the fact her neighbours heard her giving birth through the walls, it just all adds to the ‘storytime’ 🙄

So it sounds like they had planned a home birth to me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I thought this, for me it’s like her story didn’t add up. She said they hadn’t ‘planned’ anything and looked at ALL options. Then said they had a pool? But she kept telling Spencer not to set it up?… sent ren to Ben salad cos they knew she was in labour .. but it felt like she was just not wanting the help? I dunno I maybe looking into it too much.

I’ve never been in labour so I honestly have no clue 😂 but she said her contractions were every 5 mins and kept telling spencer no no I’m in early labour, leave it…?

I just feel like she will do ANYTHING for attention and dramatic effect, this girl has no limits. She literally loved the fact her neighbours heard her giving birth through the walls, it just all adds to the ‘storytime’ 🙄

So it sounds like they had planned a home birth to me?
She did, not sure she let spenny in on the idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This woman planned a reason for every single syllable of her daughters name there is absolutely no way she did not plan every aspect of this birth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
would if have been the same midwife that had been doing all her check ups to deliver the baby if it was a home birth? (sorry i don’t know much about stuff like that) - if so, i guarantee she didn’t want to call the midwife bc it was the one she didn’t like bc she didn’t enable her delusions

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The impression I got from her monstrosity of a ‘birth vlog’ is that she doesn’t have any respect for midwives or health care workers. Imogen deems herself above these qualified individuals and looked to revolutionise the ‘birth vlog’ - I’ll birth the damn child myself - I don’t need help from those mere mortals! Those pesky idiots who’ve studied for years to become midwives don’t have a clue! Servant and I can be utterly magical together and birth our own baby! Oh and Servant it means the views will come rolling in, the praise comments and the raw birth element all in one! Sneaky bastards. They are rotten. The lack of respect they have and her complete narcissism is astounding.

The looks Servant draws Imo too, it is blatantly obvious to the human eye that he finds her intolerable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I've listened to the birth vlog but none of it has registered.
Did we actually see the midwives/paramedics walk through the door carrying their equipment after the baby was born? Because if not, I'm not buying. She's full of utter tit. She lies and makes things look the way she wants far too often that unless there is actual evidence, I don't buy it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spencer giving one of his children one bottle in the night in her eyes is horrible 😂😂😂 DONT JUDGE!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_3118.jpeg

Of course Renaelia calls her sis sis just like Hugo boss used to call grimmo 😒

IMG_3119.jpeg

Mentioning no maternity leave for the 100th time!

IMG_3120.jpeg
IMG_3121.jpeg
IMG_3122.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Imo and empath in the same sentence?? My fat ass she is an empath. You have to be caring, kind and not a self-centred individual.
Psychopath may be more fitting. 👡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘I’ve got to go back to work’…so making TikTok’s is considered work is it? Who knew!? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her saying it’s horrible that she’s gonna start pumping so spenny can do a night feed is so fuckin toxic on multiple levels - she’s saying it’s horrible that Ren and Citronella aren’t gonna be fed the exact same way? Wtf, it literally doesn’t matter, they won’t know or care, and for someone who pretends they believe “fed is best” surely it wouldn’t matter??? She expected to produce two completely identical babies and can’t stand the idea of them varying in anyway, especially if it means they get a few moments with their daddy away from her cheesy tits

• Heart
Reactions: 20
her whole LIFE is maternity leave!!! she literally gets paid to post videos of her and her children?!? the cheek of it to act like she’s worse off because she doesn’t technically get maternity leave is actually ridiculous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
is there ever a time where someone in their family doesn’t have something wrong with them? now she has mastitis? give me a break

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She absolutely could have maternity leave is she used her time wisely and planned ahead. But unless she’s trawling around b&m causing noise pollution or bad mouthing someone on a story time she has no content. You can’t have maternity leave when the baby is your only content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.