Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3037.jpeg

Why does she insist on doing this with her lipliner?!? It just looks like she’s been rimming her wet wipe husband!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Everyone saying imo is a great mum for doing bare minimum as a mother gives the same energy as when people say someone is a great dad for changing a nappy
Remember when Ren was a baby and Spencer did a story saying “I love changing your nappy babygirl” why does everything they say sound so bleeping weird and sexualised. Can’t love it that match if you only change her twice a day you donut

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I really think that because she can breastfeed she thinks this means she’s an absolutely amazing mum. It just seems to be all about breastfeeding with her and tied to her self worth as a mum

Reactions: 20
Is Spencer allowed to post his kids. Because he used to post Ren a bit. But now I don’t see anything from him. Do you reckon she’s not allowing him to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Spencer allowed to post his kids. Because he used to post Ren a bit. But now I don’t see anything from him. Do you reckon she’s not allowing him to.
She's probably so desperate for engagement she's told him it's best if only she posts the kids from now on to drive more traffic to her page. Sounds absurd but it's exactly the way she'd think
---
I don't know much about threads but so funny that Wetwipe has more views than Grimmo, especially given she's far more insta followers than him 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's probably so desperate for engagement she's told him it's best if only she posts the kids from now on to drive more traffic to her page. Sounds absurd but it's exactly the way she'd think
---
I don't know much about threads but so funny that Wetwipe has more views than Grimmo, especially given she's far more insta followers than him 😂
I dont think that's views, there's no way WetWipe is getting over 19 million views 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
that's the thread number, the one you get when you sign up for the threads app

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_4924.png

hugo is on live🤢🤢 he says init every other word it makes die.

telling the mod to tell the people in the live why he’s the boss 🤣 ffs. Someone just said do you get recognised on flights and he said yeahhhh ALL the time. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just got bleeping muted from the live
---
Asked if it’s true he rose from a dogs ashes
---
couldn’t decide between that or asking if his sisters lips were real or asking what he thought to his nieces names

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just got bleeping muted from the live
---
Asked if it’s true he rose from a dogs ashes
---
couldn’t decide between that or asking if his sisters lips were real or asking what he thought to his nieces names

I did it for you 😂 but then I also got muted 😭 read the last comment.. as if people actually think her lips are real?! They actually need help! I can’t reply otherwise I would tell them to look at her old pictures with her natural lips!

Attachments

Do Ryanair allow him to take these TikToks? Something seems amiss with it. From my point of view, it’s unprofessional. You’re there to do a job and one that is of a public facing role. Why is he allowed to film himself being an idiot before he boards an aircraft and his boss isn’t stepping in? That family are beyond entitled and lack any discipline.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.