Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly so grim why does it need to be shared online, she just wants to put it out there for the wrongens to see.
No issue with women BF in public or when they need to , but I can’t get the over sharing when she does it for the pictures to show off, such a weird fucked up woman

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Gotta get the tandem feeding pic in there!

IMG_2987.jpeg

Bet they had a good laugh at the name afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ummm did you just call your daughter “it” ???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ummm did you just call your daughter “it” ???
Didn’t you know she’s the worlds first ever mum so she can call her newborn ‘it’ because she’s so loving and natural and born to be a mum, and she’s not at all passive aggressive to other mums who formula feed x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was a video Spencer posted on Tik tok year or so ago it was on here. Imo shouting don't think she realised he was filming himself cleaning. She's all fake and she has major issues.
Her old story times also show this as she was always the victim. But I used to enjoy watching them as a teenager. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was a video Spencer posted on Tik tok year or so ago it was on here. Imo shouting don't think she realised he was filming himself cleaning. She's all fake and she has major issues.
Her old story times also show this as she was always the victim. But I used to enjoy watching them as a teenager. 😂
This had me looking through some Spencer's old tiktoks and it made for feel sad for him (only for a second 😂) because it's so clear to see what a lovely relationship he seems to have with Ren and how he is a genuine loving parent, nothing like our narc Grimmo. If only she let him do half the parenting, Ren may have had a chance at being a 'normal' child.

Reactions: 16
Gotta get the tandem feeding pic in there!

View attachment 2414948
Bet they had a good laugh at the name afterwards
I wonder if the poor registrar was subjected to her explaining every syllable of the name like they give any fucks? All while her crying about how her girls have this magical bond. Yeah the only bond they have is their psychotic mother giving them the most ridiculous names that will get them bullied for life. Just like MUMMY was though!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Romania is manhandling that kid, obviously she's just a child and has no idea about needing to be careful, but from the get go Grimmo should be teaching her to be gentle and explaining why. She may not be able to have a 2 way conversation with her about it, but she should be able to understand in simple terms about being careful and gentle.

She needs to have eyes in the back of her head with that. She looks like she's got a pretty tight grip on her, drops her completely with no head support, picks her up to squeeze her again, with the baby's nose and mouth fully covered pressed up against Renal, ending with some firm finger pokes to the face. Yet again, putting content for social media at the top of her priority list, PARENT YOUR CHILDREN YOU bleep

View attachment 2414784

View attachment 2414788
---
The way she talks about breast feeding really disturbs me...

Engorged
Spraying out of me
Baby is chugging on it
Mimicking the baby latching
My boobs leak because of how much I love my girls

Other delightful info she has shared...

She now shares Romania and the load with Spencer because she has to, the mum guilt. duck OFFFFFFF WITH THE GUILT tit. She just repeats whatever she's heard other mums say in their tiktok videos to seem 'relatable', not an ounce of originality in her body.
She's also never going to say NO to Romania when she wants to hold the baby, even if it needs feeding. To avoid a tantrum from R they will shove a dummy in the baby's mouth. Ren is going to have such issues adjusting to life as she grows up if her parents never say no! It's ridiculous!!

She ends it with... "I can't wait for you to follow along and tell you everythinggggg". Yeah sure, because that'll be great for the kids when they grow up, when they don't have the ability to consent to having their whole lives shared on the internet, never to be erased.

bleep
The way she talks about breastfeeding especially in the examples you gave makes it sound like she's playing up to fetishists. She's disgusting. Breastfeeding is beautiful and natural but when you sexualise it for views on the Internet, that's why its still taboo

• Heart
Reactions: 24
IMG_4897.jpeg

She said this 10000 times throughout her pregnancy,
And she’s already said it about 10 times since ori was born!! How many times a day does she need to regurgitate the same tit??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2416173

She said this 10000 times throughout her pregnancy,
And she’s already said it about 10 times since ori was born!! How many times a day does she need to regurgitate the same tit??
You just don’t get it hun. She has major MUM GUILT. You just couldn’t understand because you’re obviously just not as special as her.

Do we all reckon we’re getting a ‘raw, emotional birth’ video this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh here we go again with the mum guilt. She needs to get a grip cos her trying to be relatable is not being relatable. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven't commented here in a veryyyyy long time but raise your hand if you think Immo just had a second child so she could do a breastfeeding tandem tiktok.

🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 33
She deffo reads these threads - I was catching up on the thread just this morning and saw some confusion about tongue tie or tongue tension with her child, and she’s posted this just now

“when her tongue tie hadn’t been cut” just to clear things up for us all! Lol thanks Imogen

Attachments

Reactions: 11
IMG_3013.jpeg

We’ve got the tandem feeding tiktok now 😒
Also got a full face of slap on again….

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.