Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of tit that get ready with me TikTok is. Mentioning again how they don’t have a lot of help, giving far too much information again about leaking boobs etc. just a load of tit. New baby has been checked by multiple people for a tongue tie (she doesn’t have one), what’s the need for multiple people to check? Stop trying to find things wrong with her Imo! Jeez 🙄
Nice to see old leaky tits is back pushing the munchy aesthetic already

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before. Their marriage can’t be that great if she’s constantly needing validation and praise from her followers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Moll
Omg she loves painting herself as mother Teresa doesn’t she, she’s actually insufferable. This may be controversial but even Molly Mae is ten times more of a natural mother than imo is. She’s just so forced, doesn’t come across genuine at all!
Molly-Mae has a nanny and barely sees her child

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So…. I’m not a mam to tiny people but I know a lot of tiny people. In her latest tiktok, Renalien, the best big sister to ever live, isn’t being particularly gentle with the baby is she? am I just being a bit thick because I’ve got no experience of this or….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Literally thought this! The poor baby is crying but of course Imo let’s her gentle big sister carry on squeezing her! Gotta get that tiktok!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So…. I’m not a mam to tiny people but I know a lot of tiny people. In her latest tiktok, Renalien, the best big sister to ever live, isn’t being particularly gentle with the baby is she? am I just being a bit thick because I’ve got no experience of this or….
Renal is not even 2 yet tbf so her handling of a baby is quite typical they don't understand how delicate little babies are and she's just giving big cuddles she won't understand that it could hurt baby that's imp job to teach her I thought that video was quite sweet if it wasn't for imos face and the crying baby Renal doesn't understand

Reactions: 16
I’d be concerned about how often Ren seems to be ill and getting that close up to the babies face. I’d expect Imogen to be crying at this kind of thing (or at least the Imogen that is portrayed as emotional and caring) but she seems so weird. Like just looking up at the camera with a shocked face. It never seems like a genuine reaction. Her lips look absolutely massive

• Haha
Reactions: 23
her hands all over the babies face 🫣 I’ve got 2 under 2 and we never let her hold her younger brother like that!! We hold him and put him in her arms without letting go and certainly wouldn’t let her get all in his face. And her face the whole time 😦 bore off

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m also not a mum as well and I don’t see this as gentle. Surely there should be support for the baby’s head so when ren lets go ori’s head isn’t flinging around. Obviously it isn’t rens fault but you would think the ✨most natural mother on earth✨ would’ve made sure oris head was supported

Reactions: 17
ren is literally smothering vienetta??? poor baby is just being used as a prop in imo’s attempt to get ‘cute’ content that she can earn from 🥴

also ‘you were meant to be our first baby’ ? wtf is that supposed to mean?!? she tries to be so deep with everything but it just sounds stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus christ she's got that baby in a vice! I'd sleep with one eye open if I was you Imo.

• Haha
Omg your child giving your baby ONE hug doesn’t mean she’s “taken to being a sister” 😂😂.
I can’t wait till R proper gets the 2yr old tantrums and her dad goes home & her mum stops visiting…

about the chatting tit tiktok
I thought R didn’t have tongue tie? She did a post about it a while ago talking about “journey” and R having tongue tension NOT a tongue tie 😂?
My baby had a tongue tied and had to have it snipped and there’s 0 bleeping way on this gods Green Earth that woman wouldn’t have videod it and sobbed and made a huge thing about it.

A tongue tie makes no difference on if they will / can take a dummy what the duck is she taking about 😂? Again, my LO had to have a tongue snip at 5 months and he had a dummy from birth. You didn’t use a dummy because you didn’t want R to be comforted by anything / anyone else but you.

R is now a completely daddy’s girl? I remember saying this like 4 threads ago when she has her next baby R will all of sudden be a daddies girl and new baby will only want mum. & yea sure.. the kid who still cannot say more than few sounds asks to sit up and hold her sister? Okay hun 😂.

A tongue tie makes no difference on if they will / can take a dummy what the duck is she taking about 😂? Again, my LO had to have a tongue snip at 5 months and he had a dummy from birth.

She’s only now just realised her husband can actually help with his own children? My fuckin god.

She’s getting more and more unbearable.
She needs some friends and therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Romania is manhandling that kid, obviously she's just a child and has no idea about needing to be careful, but from the get go Grimmo should be teaching her to be gentle and explaining why. She may not be able to have a 2 way conversation with her about it, but she should be able to understand in simple terms about being careful and gentle.

She needs to have eyes in the back of her head with that. She looks like she's got a pretty tight grip on her, drops her completely with no head support, picks her up to squeeze her again, with the baby's nose and mouth fully covered pressed up against Renal, ending with some firm finger pokes to the face. Yet again, putting content for social media at the top of her priority list, PARENT YOUR CHILDREN YOU bleep

Screenshot_20230830-185212_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230830-185341_Gallery.jpg

---
The way she talks about breast feeding really disturbs me...

Engorged
Spraying out of me
Baby is chugging on it
Mimicking the baby latching
My boobs leak because of how much I love my girls

Other delightful info she has shared...

She now shares Romania and the load with Spencer because she has to, the mum guilt. duck OFFFFFFF WITH THE GUILT tit. She just repeats whatever she's heard other mums say in their tiktok videos to seem 'relatable', not an ounce of originality in her body.
She's also never going to say NO to Romania when she wants to hold the baby, even if it needs feeding. To avoid a tantrum from R they will shove a dummy in the baby's mouth. Ren is going to have such issues adjusting to life as she grows up if her parents never say no! It's ridiculous!!

She ends it with... "I can't wait for you to follow along and tell you everythinggggg". Yeah sure, because that'll be great for the kids when they grow up, when they don't have the ability to consent to having their whole lives shared on the internet, never to be erased.

bleep

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
“Don’t have any help” yet there’s two people at home full time to look after a baby and a toddler at nursery 🙄 so relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Arghhhhhh. She's been waiting 9 months to post that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 can guarantee that won't be the last time we see that 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
The way she talks about breast feeding really disturbs me...

Engorged
Spraying out of me
Baby is chugging on it
Mimicking the baby latching
My boobs leak because of how much I love my girls
Sorry what??? She never?! Someone needs to get this woman some help because the shite she comes out with is not normal

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.