Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally ran here when i saw that story…. i have no words 😬🤣 also so much for just wanting to spend time in her baby bubble??? she’s posted quite a bit for someone who’s trying to ‘soak it all in’ 🤔🤣 she just can’t help herself, she wants alllllll the attention lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really does herself no favours does she! The manky toes, ginormous baboon arse lips and teeny eyes! She tries to do the ‘natural cool girl makeup’ but she literally just looks unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really does herself no favours does she! The manky toes, ginormous baboon arse lips and teeny eyes! She tries to do the ‘natural cool girl makeup’ but she literally just looks unhinged
It’s also when she does a full face of make up but leaves her eyes bare, it’s freaky!! It makes them look so small and deranged 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There is no chance on this planet Ren is “besotted” with her baby sister 😂.
She chats so much fuckin tit.
Do we think she’s blocking out the face until she starts to look “cuter”? cus it makes 0 fuckin sense to plaster your one child all over in the internet and include all the private details and not even show your other child’s face… ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No doubt we’ll get a story about people bullying a women that’s JUST given BIRTH!! Like she’s the only person to ever have a baby 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No doubt we’ll get a story about people bullying a women that’s JUST given BIRTH!! Like she’s the only person to ever have a baby 🥱
Which would be fair enough if people were commenting about her weight. But giving birth doesn’t make your lips multiply 50 times

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i’m saying this as a mum of 3 (my youngest being 10 weeks old) the baby bubble is SUCH bullshit. You spend so much of your time sat feeding that what else do you do other than scroll or watch tv??? It’s like every 2 hours all day & night , you can’t just sit lovingly staring at your baby for all of that!
I actually really enjoyed the 2 weeks my Husband had off. It was lovely weather so we walked to the pub for lunch, went to see family and friends, spent time together, did a trip to the coast. Although, I’ll admit I didn’t have a C-section and only 1 stitch so it was not too bad for me to get around, just a little bruised!

Reactions: 8
There is no chance on this planet Ren is “besotted” with her baby sister 😂.
She chats so much fuckin tit.
Do we think she’s blocking out the face until she starts to look “cuter”? cus it makes 0 fuckin sense to plaster your one child all over in the internet and include all the private details and not even show your other child’s face… ?
She'll be saving it for a YouTube video for maximum engagement 🙄 if she was really in a baby bubble she wouldn't be posting anything at all! Everything's so calculated for the best money making opportunities

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll be saving it for a YouTube video for maximum engagement 🙄 if she was really in a baby bubble she wouldn't be posting anything at all! Everything's so calculated for the best money making opportunities
100% it’s all so calculated. The thing is yes influencers do things like this to make their money etc and to earn their living, but IMO just takes it to a whole new level! Exploits everyone in her life, overshares far too much and is just so manipulative and calculated with everything she does. The way she is on camera is disgusting. It’s one thing to put herself out there like that but it is just disgusting and in my opinion just borderline abuse to put Rens every move, tantrum, nappy pictures etc online. And now this poor little baby is going to have to go through it too. I would hate to be her children and grow up to see that my parents had put everything online for future friends and school kids to see. Disgusting and she is such a dick for doing it. And they fact that she can’t see it’s wrong just makes it worse. Goes on about how she was born to be a Mother - so where’s that protective instinct Imo to protect your kids from horrible predators online that see these videos/pictures of your kid? So many stories out there of these pictures of kids ending up on the dark web and she just simply does not care. tit parents the both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
100% it’s all so calculated. The thing is yes influencers do things like this to make their money etc and to earn their living, but IMO just takes it to a whole new level! Exploits everyone in her life, overshares far too much and is just so manipulative and calculated with everything she does. The way she is on camera is disgusting. It’s one thing to put herself out there like that but it is just disgusting and in my opinion just borderline abuse to put Rens every move, tantrum, nappy pictures etc online. And now this poor little baby is going to have to go through it too. I would hate to be her children and grow up to see that my parents had put everything online for future friends and school kids to see. Disgusting and she is such a dick for doing it. And they fact that she can’t see it’s wrong just makes it worse. Goes on about how she was born to be a Mother - so where’s that protective instinct Imo to protect your kids from horrible predators online that see these videos/pictures of your kid? So many stories out there of these pictures of kids ending up on the dark web and she just simply does not care. tit parents the both of them
In one of Zoe’s vlogs, her and Alfie spoke about how much they share of Ottilie and how a lot is just a no go (I’m assuming the standard oversharing of personal information and general parenting things like tantrums and bowel movements / illness’) they said how once Ottilie makes it vocal she doesn’t want to be filmed or when she goes to school they’ll completely stop filming her. It’ll be interesting to know if Imogen watched that and it made her rethink how selfish she’s being. Then again she can’t help but get any attention possible and the easiest way to do so is to exploit a child that can’t consent. As long as she’s got strangers arse licking her, who gives a duck about how it’s damaging the people around her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.