Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who bets we’ll all soon be subject to a tandem breast feeding picture soon whilst she creates a comment which suggests she’d Mother Nature?! Who knows maybe she’ll post on the 19th

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how long she’ll wait to announce the ridiculous name this time. Also who’s betting she’ll bang on about privacy 🙄 when she exploits her current child more than anyone else. Let’s start a postpartum bingo card!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i’m still convinced it’s gonna be auRAYlia
Whatever it’ll be, she’ll do a 10 minute video explaining between the name and some BS connection that’s such a far stretch. All while smugly sitting there like she’s the most intelligent person to live for “creating” a name

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she will make us wait basically a whole month to know the name like she did with Ren.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_4550.png

omg she even said ‘she’s here’ on TikTok 🤣🤣 no I want a shoutout from imo personally.

so I got the black and white photo with all the hands, ‘we’ve been keeping a secret’ AND ‘she’s here’ captions all correct 😂 ffs

I reckon silence for at least a week before any YouTube vids, let the photo marinate for a while 🥱 also usually people will put ‘she got here x date’ why she feels the need to keep these things some mystery is so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2390333

omg she even said ‘she’s here’ on TikTok 🤣🤣 no I want a shoutout from imo personally.

so I got the black and white photo with all the hands, ‘we’ve been keeping a secret’ AND ‘she’s here’ captions all correct 😂 ffs

I reckon silence for at least a week before any YouTube vids, let the photo marinate for a while 🥱 also usually people will put ‘she got here x date’ why she feels the need to keep these things some mystery is so weird
So she can lie? About this whole "Ray" thing, the baby being a "gift" blah blah blah, either she went to 42 weeks pregnant, lied to people for weeks about still being pregnant, or fudged her conception date

Reactions: 14
It’s like they’ve read our minds…already predicted….black and white hands photo ✔ being in a ‘baby bubble’✔…etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not the f**!ing "baby bubble". She's gonna milk the name reveal and everything baby related so hard. I'm predicting the name "GRANTAELIA"It's like she thinks all her "fans" are just sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for her videos. Trust me baby love hunny buns they ain't!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder when she’ll finally showcase Birdfeeder to this Holy Earth! 🙏
Only the most MAGICAL CEREMONY FOR THE ONLY BABY ON PLANET EARTH. BOW DOWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“We’ve been keeping a secret” omg guys a pregnant woman had a baby! We had no idea! best secret ever.

She’ll be pushing Ren on to that crusty nip to get that tandem feeding picture for the gram asap

• Haha
Reactions: 31
usually with influencers I’m a bit like guys back off they’re not entitled to tell you every part of their lives.. but it’s not like that with Imo
She shares the most intimate details of her lives on the internet and the only reason she’d keep something back is to be calculated.
it’s never because she genuinely needs time / privacy. Like whenshe takes a social media break and then continues to post 4 times a day 😂. I just cannot take her seriously.
“just in baby bubble” … but you’ve still been uploading everyday you twit 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.