Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
usually with influencers I’m a bit like guys back off they’re not entitled to tell you every part of their lives.. but it’s not like that with Imo
She shares the most intimate details of her lives on the internet and the only reason she’d keep something back is to be calculated.
it’s never because she genuinely needs time / privacy. Like whenshe takes a social media break and then continues to post 4 times a day 😂. I just cannot take her seriously.
“just in baby bubble” … but you’ve still been uploading everyday you twit 😂.
Exactly this! I’d love if she was just honest and said “i was building suspense for the views, and I like you all worrying about me”. She hasn’t been in a baby bubble at all and we’ll all see that when she uploads all the content she’s been filming

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see servant hasn’t been allowed to post anything about the baby. It’s all grimmo. Ofc because she controls the narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
usually with influencers I’m a bit like guys back off they’re not entitled to tell you every part of their lives.. but it’s not like that with Imo
She shares the most intimate details of her lives on the internet and the only reason she’d keep something back is to be calculated.
it’s never because she genuinely needs time / privacy. Like whenshe takes a social media break and then continues to post 4 times a day 😂. I just cannot take her seriously.
“just in baby bubble” … but you’ve still been uploading everyday you twit 😂.
yeah i 100% agree, everything is superrrr calculated! i wouldn’t be surprised if she had a checklist with all the phrases she wants to use like ‘baby bubble’ and ‘soaking it all in’ etc!! it literally feels like it’s been copy and pasted from every influencer that’s ever had a baby! all so predictable (clearly) and not genuine at ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s sick how she manipulates every situation, every person, even down to her children. This poor baby is just another toy for the engagement, the money off of ADs and for gifted stuff. She’s the least natural mother I’ve ever heard/seen of. My baby girl was born in May, we immediately text friends and family with name, weight and date. The closest to us came for cuddles then we did the “baby bubble” for a couple of weeks, it was such a lovely time and I can’t imagine editing tik toks etc to post when I’ve got this beautiful newborn to spend time with. Feel for Ren and this little one. They’ll never have a normal childhood with normal parents.

• Heart
i’m saying this as a mum of 3 (my youngest being 10 weeks old) the baby bubble is SUCH bullshit. You spend so much of your time sat feeding that what else do you do other than scroll or watch tv??? It’s like every 2 hours all day & night , you can’t just sit lovingly staring at your baby for all of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lurked here for a while but do you think we’ll get another cringe video if England win today like last year with the Euros?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have been away, but I knew that she would do the wanky ‘baby bubble’ thing! A bubble of crappy nappies!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lurked here for a while but do you think we’ll get another cringe video if England win today like last year with the Euros?
She’ll be torn between keeping up this baby bubble thing (from what I’ve seen from friends with newborns, they are online way more then than they were when their kids were bigger) and wanting to post content that makes her look amazing.
Spencer might be allowed to post about it though, if she allows him to watch but even then she will act like she’s an amazing mum for letting her husband watch football while she looks after 2 under 2 ALL ALONE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im guessing cash cow #2 will be called Rayna, it means Queen 👑. Then she'll have Ren & Ray, 2 under 2, her guiding light through lifes struggles ✨

• Haha
She’ll be taking loads of pictures and videos and will upload them all once she’s posted a YouTube video 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot wait for the first video back! I'm most intriguied to see how much Ren loves or despises her new sister, Ray.

Reactions: 17
I cannot wait for the first video back! I'm most intriguied to see how much Ren loves or despises her new sister, Ray.
I would love to be a fly on the wall in their house right now. I bet dirty dee has had to stay for a week, salad has had to come over everyday. Ren will absolutely be kicking off, poor girl won’t be her fault. They have pandered to every little thing she wants so how is she going to cope with a brand new baby that everyone is fussing over and all the attention isn’t on her? She usually has 3 adults at any given time!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i have a feeling Ren didn’t have the reaction Imo wanted so they will claim they forgot to film it. OR.. they will film a few days later and pretend. Like she did with her pregnancy test.

• Haha
Ren is only a young toddler... I don't understand or like how influencers have to make out everything is perfect. My eldest was just 1 when her brother was born and she wasn't bothered she just laughed if I tried to show him to her, and pretty much ignored his existence for a year.

Not sure about how poor Ren will be as she's a bit older and aware of all the attention on the baby. I imagine imo will like you have said 'forget' to film cause so natural or two keep trying till she gets it 'insta' perfect.

I used to like imo when I was a teenager and now I realised she seems to be a liar and a narcissist. She'll totally pretend to be in a perfect baby bubble- these people don't live in the real world. She's so jarring and fake in my opinion.

• Haha
IMO’s daughters have the exact same age gap as my son and daughter, my son didn’t acknowledge his sister’s existence for about a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.