Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo she’ll just continue to ignore her actual job, miss another upload and not tell her followers why. Nice
Probs wants to get engagement from her huns asking whether Ray’s been reincarnated yet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really needs to stop jumping on to trends.. she doesn’t suit the “clean girl” look (that I assume she’s aiming for?) with her neutral clothes and 0 make up.
She looks washed out and ill.
She actually looked far better back in the day when she seems far more glowly and wore colour.. it also suited her OTT personality as well.
Looking back on her Instagram her “natural” style seems to be quite TOWIE- esq 😂:
F8930E02-37EF-4496-9F4A-693814C2F173.jpeg

but she looks more “clean girl” here haha.. I don’t look at this and think she’s needs a good scrub like I do when I look at pictures of her now. She looks put together (even that look definitely isn’t my style, it suits her!)
It always makes me laugh how she sakes she’s found herself since Spencer when it looks like she’s completely lost herself.
It’s also hilarious scrolling through her Instagram because you can see how many things she tried to be and failed at:
Some really old ones also most look like she’s trying to be bouji travel influencer haha.. anyway.. A fashion influencer, a make up guru, a life style vlogger, mental health / wellbeing influencer.. then a mummy vlogger / influencer, a family vlogger.
Also always trying to be “sexy”.
she is the worst 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really needs to stop jumping on to trends.. she doesn’t suit the “clean girl” look (that I assume she’s aiming for?) with her neutral clothes and 0 make up.
She looks washed out and ill.
She actually looked far better back in the day when she seems far more glowly and wore colour.. it also suited her OTT personality as well.
Looking back on her Instagram her “natural” style seems to be quite TOWIE- esq 😂:
View attachment 2366204
but she looks more “clean girl” here haha.. I don’t look at this and think she’s needs a good scrub like I do when I look at pictures of her now. She looks put together (even that look definitely isn’t my style, it suits her!)
It always makes me laugh how she sakes she’s found herself since Spencer when it looks like she’s completely lost herself.
It’s also hilarious scrolling through her Instagram because you can see how many things she tried to be and failed at:
Some really old ones also most look like she’s trying to be bouji travel influencer haha.. anyway.. A fashion influencer, a make up guru, a life style vlogger, mental health / wellbeing influencer.. then a mummy vlogger / influencer, a family vlogger.
Also always trying to be “sexy”.
she is the worst 😂.
I definitely agree she looks better here than how she looks these days. But I don’t think even this was her natural style. She was trying to fit in with influencers like Sophia and Cinzia etc. after that she went for the layering several hoodies and coats with a cap and big boots like Molly Mae. She’s never really figured out who she is.
Anyone remember her early stuff when she wore chokers on that always popped off her neck? She was so much more down to earth then. Maybe the “fame” went to her head and she just started trying too hard and became unlikeable

Reactions: 17
Spencer looks like Orson from desperate housewives. I can't unsee it🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Spencer looks like Orson from desperate housewives. I can't unsee it🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg why have I never seen this 🤣🤣🤣 he really does. Orson actually looks younger and way less disheveled even tho he’s way older

IMG_4356.jpeg

IMG_4357.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
IMG_2531.jpeg

The state of her eyebrow… how can she think that looks good?! Actually just the state of her face in general… she looks terrible

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What utter shite is she spouting now, doesn't even make sense... "You'll never know a time without your sister, but we will and each moment of both your lives is so poignant and special" SHUT THE duck UPPPPPPP WITH YOUR CONSTANT DRIVEL!

Screenshot_20230809-132709_Instagram.jpg

Bet she's really seething that she could never produce such a beautiful product...

Screenshot_20230809-132718_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What utter shite is she spouting now, doesn't even make sense... "You'll never know a time without your sister, but we will and each moment of both your lives is so poignant and special" SHUT THE duck UPPPPPPP WITH YOUR CONSTANT DRIVEL!

View attachment 2367969

Bet she's really seething that she could never produce such a beautiful product...

View attachment 2367973
I always love your posts 😂😂
So let’s just rehash this right here... it is blatantly, blatantly obvious that Zoe and that Tory Alfie Deyes do not like/get on with Imo and Sevant. YET they relentlessly tag them/comment on their social media posts when neither Zoe nor Alfie like or respond to their comments. Terribly embarrassing. Then to top it off they are both so fake, “oh you’re so utterly magical” or “welcome to the girls’ dad club” 🥴 bla bla bla. They don’t like you both. Take the hint and bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I meaaaaaan, I do like that she isn't using Botox I guess. But how does she look so old? I've never seen someone her age look like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2367969

View attachment 2367973
It’s like she was browsing the cards in Clintons and picked a load of quotes to throw together

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_4368.png

her life is so boring she thinks she’s being so qUiRkY answering to the deliveroo guy at the door with her eyebrow tint on?? And felt the need to make a TikTok about it 😑 do you think he really gives a duck.

I fake tanned Saturday night and ordered a takeaway, answered the door looking like the green goblin. The driver didn’t even look up at me, passed the food and left.

she thinks the world revolves around her seriously 🤣 NO ONE CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2368829

her life is so boring she thinks she’s being so qUiRkY answering to the deliveroo guy at the door with her eyebrow tint on?? And felt the need to make a TikTok about it 😑 do you think he really gives a duck.

I fake tanned Saturday night and ordered a takeaway, answered the door looking like the green goblin. The driver didn’t even look up at me, passed the food and left.

She has such “millennial” humour and that’s coming from one. It’s just so cringy and embarrassing. How she hasn’t been made a meme of on tiktok yet is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2368829

Attempting to make sheepy Servant jealous again, bit of a toxic relationship they’re in if you ask me 🤔

On a side note what the heck does her average ‘working day’ look like seriously. She does sweet fa. Would love to see her daily schedule/diary the lazy thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gosh the ‘crazy’ has caught up with her skin!
---

Why doesn’t she was her hair? You can be a mom and wash your hair as I’m one LOL. Imagine the greasy hair smell ( yuck )
Oh hunny angel don't worry its just if she does she will feel such bad mum guilt because then ren will have some silence in her life without someone up screaming at her. It's fine you don't get it but imos just such a raw talented earth mother ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2368829

Not just one TikTok, two! Bore off hun 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not just one TikTok, two! Bore off hun 🥱
You can just imagine the conversation before she made these.
Spencer: “Mills I’ve finished cleaning the house and have ordered us some food”
Imo:
“Ohhhh having a night off are we?! Go on lad! don’t mind me hun! Not like I’m a pregnant, breastfeeding, working maniac mother and need home cooked food or anything! *manic laughter* someone’s been paid for their Now TV content once in a blue moon huh?!! IM ONLY JOKING! I love you sweetness…
OMG SPENCE! I’ve just done my brows instead of looking after my daughter! I’ll have to answer the door with my brows like this now! Omg!
Spencer: “well I can answer the…
Imo: “NO I’LL DO IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not being funny but her brows look normal with how people do their brows these days.
she’s got black hair and black brows ? He probably didn’t fuckin notice.
Not like she’s fair haired & then got black tint on .. it would probably look more obvious then.
how self cantered is she that she thinks her answering the door with eye brow tint is going to give the driver “something to talk about” no one gives a flying duck about Imo.
the woman needs a serious life / friends man her content is the driest I’ve ever seen.

im still not over everything she’sbought for her second baby also..
When we have our second the only bring we need pretty is a new Moses basket as the old one broke 😳. also you always over buy for your first.. there’s many things I won’t bother getting until the times ready.

Also white is the worst colour on her?! Idk why she keeps wearing these beige / white outfits they hugely age her… again, trying to be zoella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.