Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she gonna acknowledge she’s not uploading on YouTube for the past week or just pretend it doesn’t exist… probably for the best

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mummy of the year giving her one year old a decaf coffee. Unreal.
She’s a joke! How about telling her no this is my drink?! No doubt we’ll get a million stories about how Ren didn’t sleep all night 🥱 who gives their toddler coffee? It doesn’t mean that it’s decaf! Could have literally got a coconut milk with caramel syrup and she’d have been fine.

“Ren wanted to jump out her bedroom to the garden so we let her because we can’t say no to our toddler! You wouldn’t understand angels. Only the most loving pure selfless breast feeding mummy’s allow their child to do dangerous things”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s a joke! How about telling her no this is my drink?! No doubt we’ll get a million stories about how Ren didn’t sleep all night 🥱 who gives their toddler coffee? It doesn’t mean that it’s decaf! Could have literally got a coconut milk with caramel syrup and she’d have been fine.

“Ren wanted to jump out her bedroom to the garden so we let her because we can’t say no to our toddler! You wouldn’t understand angels. Only the most loving pure selfless breast feeding mummy’s allow their child to do dangerous things”
This!! Plus, she’s TWO! Ren doesn’t know what her mum’s drinking! She sees a Costa cup that she doesn’t recognise so she wants a sip because she’s an inquisitive toddler, but she is a CHILD so imogen could’ve got her a babyccino and Ren wouldn’t know the difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This!! Plus, she’s TWO! Ren doesn’t know what her mum’s drinking! She sees a Costa cup that she doesn’t recognise so she wants a sip because she’s an inquisitive toddler, but she is a CHILD so imogen could’ve got her a babyccino and Ren wouldn’t know the difference!
I mean I know even if my son had the same drink as me he’d still want mine so it doesn’t always work 😂 but you just say no and deal with the tantrum. I’d rather that than him having the shits from having coffee and being up all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely giving a child who already doesn’t sleep caffeine is an own goal! She’s so stupid! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh but huns huns! Our cloud was made out of pure woof woof love 🕊
Oh do piss off Miss prawn cocktail knickers and the dopey limp dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i’m sure i’ve heard her say “get ready with me for a date with my husband because we never get time for one” more than i’ve had bleeping hot dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she once had the audacity to deny she’d had lip filler 😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_7835.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Weird flex when your hair looks that bad but ok
View attachment 2365599
Literally just looks a greasy mess 🤣 she’s trying to give effortless chic but that is so NOT HER.

what happened to her not washing her hair for 6 weeks?? She just randomly starts something then you never hear about it again? 😂 I thinks she saw that ‘hair’ girls were trending on TikTok like following their hair journey and she wanted to jump on the trend.

miss immy
Make up line
Hunny store clothing
Lashes

the list goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even the camera is fed up of capturing photos of her fake Cumberland sausages

EA90750A-1E53-4D5F-8932-07780AE71350.jpeg

Does anybody else think even Imo and Servant themselves don’t like what they’ve named their child? 😂 Each time they say the word ‘Renaelia’ it sounds incredibly forced and like they’re fessing up to having a strange diagnosis of some kind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Haha I came here to say the same thing! If you're going to go to the trouble of having some of the biggest fish lips in the world then at least use bleeping lip balm you crusty witch. When I look at her face, all I see is a 2 year old child who has the most disgusting green snotty nose, it's wiped all over their face and gone crusty and dry in some parts. That's exactly what she reminds me of 🤢

Screenshot_20230808-144410_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How she thinks people are stupid enough to believe her lips are that inflated from lip scrub is hilarious. Especially considering we get told about her bowel movements, thrush and cheesy tits but she won’t mention what lip scrub it is. Is it 40 grit sandpaper?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sooo she’ll just continue to ignore her actual job, miss another upload and not tell her followers why. Nice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.