Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the main character syndrome (read: narcissism) for me. She’s not been keeping a secret from anyone. She’s been continuously lying to her huns by alluding to still being pregnant, so that she can get as much engagement as possible when she did announce the birth of the newest little money-earner Horton

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So predictable. We all called it. How painfully boring. No one cares about baby Belle (Disney name guess)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she wait an entire FIFTY minutes between stories there?? Building suspense??? What else could an overdue pregnant woman POSSIBLY have to surprise us with?? 🤣
Imagine it was more gifted garden toys honestly I'd have liked her a bit then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she was just completely silent I wouldn’t care as much coz at least there would be some kind of ‘genuineness’ behind it, like they are genuinely just enjoying time with new baby.

Instead she pretends she’s not given birth yet?? ‘Will miss my bump’ ‘pack my hospital bag with me’… When in reality, she’s most likely here already.

If she is here, I just think that’s the oddest thing ever, who else has ever done that in the influencer/celeb world??? NO ONE.

Agree with everyone that I think the announcement will be this weekend via a black and white all hands together pic or YouTube video ‘we’ve been keeping a secret/she’s here/welcome to the world’
I love how influencers are the most predictable people on earth 😂 spot on with that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the issue I have is that imo makes a living off of her followers- the followers who she lies to, misleads and feeds false information to. If she had just gone completely quiet for a week, fair enough- but instead she’s been posting ‘going to miss my bump’, ‘pack my bag with me’ etc. the content she uploads is rushed and poor quality so it’s not as if anyone would be missing much if she took some time off to devote to baby number 2- it just shows how emotionally detached from it all she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just about to say about this. And she’ll definitely be milking having 2 under 2 for the next month
Yep. I had 2 under 2 and a husband that actually worked for a living so was left to it pretty much…unlike Imo, who still complains

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d like to say I’m surprised but honestly we all knew this was coming. She’s just too predictable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree with everyone that I think the announcement will be this weekend via a black and white all hands together pic or YouTube video ‘we’ve been keeping a secret/she’s here/welcome to the world’
Do you know the lottery numbers for tonight please?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Rayana (as in Ana from frozen) Rayne Lilac Horton is my latest name prediction

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure I saw a TikTok from her a couple days ago where she said she was 37 weeks?

Either she lied about her due date, or when she got pregnant

Reactions: 7
Do you know the lottery numbers for tonight please?
Omg guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am quite proud I must say.

but let’s be honest our dear imo has not one original bone in her body 😌 so it wasn’t too hard!!. Maybe she came ON here to find ideas on what to post??🤣

thanks imo I’ll take credit x

like I said I find it so sick that she lied to everyone pretending to still be pregnant?? That’s completely different to just staying off socials.

what also makes me laugh is they always only just show a head or hand… then proceed to completely exploit their kids in every post/video, pick a lane

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sure I saw a TikTok from her a couple days ago where she said she was 37 weeks?

Either she lied about her due date, or when she got pregnant
She’s been saying 37 weeks for weeks now. She totally lied about due date. Did with Ren as well so that it can fit in with her perfect world and she can make her own narrative. Wouldn’t be surprised if she lies about what day she was born so that it can be extra magical! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why go to the trouble of hiding it for a couple of weeks when this poor baby is about to be horrible exploited for the next few years. Its not like you are asking for privacy for her sake. If she was genuinely excited to share with her followers, which let's be honest, most of us who have had babies look forward to announcing it on sm, all she had to do was a simple little "she's here 🩷 we'll be taking a few weeks off social media to enjoy her", without the weird pretending you are still 37 weeks pregnant!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.