Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if the baby ends up being born on the 19th i don’t think we’ll ever hear the end of it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought I would share something so completely magical… Renal and Raynetta Robynaelia are both born on the 19th!! I am OBSESSED 🥺 oh Ray, I LOVE RAY he is my ray of sunshine (hence the aelia part of our magical made up name, oh wait that’s in honour of grandad Peter but WE MOVE for baby girl number one for you huns that may not aleready know 💖) who has blessed Servant and I for forever more 🤍 I will be eternally grateful for him being my second grandad angels 🕊🤍
I am just the most loving MOTHER who roams God’s Green Earth, praise me, praise me my 12 year old followers! 😂💖 Love you all! Oh did I mention? LOVE YOU XXXX must be my pregnant brain making a magical error thinking I hadn’t said it huns 😂😂 (even though I don’t and all you pesky 12 year old’s are good for is topping up my bank account every month) Servant is massaging my shitter as I type this news huns, what a good lapdog he is! 😂🥺
I am SO SO GRATEFUL to have birthed Raynetta Robynaelia on the 19/08/23 🥺🥺 such a significant date to Servant and I. I don’t even know why myself huns! 😂😂 Must have ran out of lies or can’t be bothered to make up anymore false story times but HE LOVES IT 😂😂
She just came tumbling out quite the thing huns 😂😂 I was like GO ON BOYYYY HE LOVES IT! Servant was standing looking gormless 🥺🤍 anyway huns, think I’m rambling, BUT THAT’S JUST WHO I AM HUNS. I’VE ALWAYS BEEN AN EXTRA, MAGICAL BABYGIRL. ALL MY FAMILY ARE THE MOST LOVING PEOPLE YOU WILL MEET! 💖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else enjoying the break from fat lips but at the same time annoyed because you know this is just a typical calculated Imo move 🙈🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_4499.jpeg

She milks everything and drags it out to 500 videos, we probably won’t know the babies name till Xmas at this point.

she posted RENs room 1st July!!! So why on 16th August she feels the need to post a snippet of it that weve already seen is beyond me. She is so BORING I don’t know how she still has any engagement at all

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2384710

She milks everything and drags it out to 500 videos, we probably won’t know the babies name till Xmas at this point.

she posted RENs room 1st July!!! So why on 16th August she feels the need to post a snippet of it that weve already seen is beyond me. She is so BORING I don’t know how she still has any engagement at all
Everything’s soooo basic and just copied too.
How many of these neutral/beige shelves are there out?
it’s not even like she does anything different she just does a BTEC version of other influencers posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything’s soooo basic and just copied too.
How many of these neutral/beige shelves are there out?
it’s not even like she does anything different she just does a BTEC version of other influencers posts.
She just has no sense of style in any sense of her life. That’s the problem when everything in your life is gifted or part of an AD you have no taste of your own. Everything she does is just tacky and cringy! Her house is so bland, nothing goes together, just a mix of beige and grey. Same with her clothes! Genuinely don’t get why anyone finds her content remotely interesting? Surely all her views are from us and other people that find her bizarre from a distance. Because who else would genuinely be interested in seeing the same videos repeatedly posted across different platforms weeks / months after the fact. As much as I love watching her pathetic attempts of being an influencer and just being in awe of how ridiculous she is, it’s been nice to not see her as much recently 😂 also been nice not seeing drippy Spencer trying to be funny because that man has 0 personality and 0 bollocks.

• Haha
If she squeezed grant Mitchell out yesterday ON MY BIRTHDAY, the hate I have for her will intensify

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just went back to watch the video where they tell their family they are pregnant because I 100% remember Spenny telling Dee the due date and I was surprised because usually these people keep things secret. I'm so sure he said the 3rd August. Anyway, she's cut that bit out now so I cant be totally sure. But I am still convinced she's had the baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s that much of a weirdo she probs has had the baby but will make out she had it on the 9th or 19th to coincide with her crazy magical numbers..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just went back to watch the video where they tell their family they are pregnant because I 100% remember Spenny telling Dee the due date and I was surprised because usually these people keep things secret. I'm so sure he said the 3rd August. Anyway, she's cut that bit out now so I cant be totally sure. But I am still convinced she's had the baby!
I thought he said she was due the 3rd of august too so I think you’re right. Maybe she’s in being induced as we speak 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought he said she was due the 3rd of august too so I think you’re right. Maybe she’s in being induced as we speak 🤷‍♀️
I 100% remember it being the 3rd as well because I was fuming that she could potentially have a baby on my birthday and then someone mentioned my sons name as a potential choice. It was a very enraging time 😂

• Haha
Ooh so she would now be 2 weeks overdue so even if she hasn’t had the baby she would be induced pretty soon anyway.

Reactions: 5
If she was due on the 3rd she'll have had the baby by now. Unless she's decided to decline induction of labour. Most maternity units induce between Term +7- Term +14. And second time mum, I reckon she's had the baby already.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guarantee she’s already had the baby, like three weeks ago. She thinks she’s tricking everyone with her timeline. Moneys on stupid announcement on the 19th (special number rubbish) “we’ve been keeping a secret, baby has been here for a whole month blah blah”. She thinks she’s fooling her audience but no one gives a flying duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes definitely had it. I'd guess an announcement on Sunday.
100% had it, we haven’t had the barawgment of pointless tiktok videos and Instagram stories, just videos from a month ago being reposted and the odd AD. I also believe it’ll be this weekend for that magic number 19! Ren’s birthday and also the day they announced she was pregnant. Also she’ll want to get in before Ottilie’s birthday the following weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imo and Servant are a bunch of saddos. Whole life dictated by bloody social media!!
Now come on. Is that any way to speak about the absolute most loving family to ever grace this earth? I think we can all learn a lesson or two from them (like how not to parent) 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.