Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if and when she decides to regale us with her birth announcement, please do me a solid and post the details. On account of being blocked from seeing both their accounts on Instagram AND their tiktok, I med someone to do the hard graft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A brief case for what?!?! Massage oil to massage grimos colon for her stomach condition (she has a stomach condition apparently, not sure if she’s said before) which miraculously disappeared after baby 2? Is that it pups?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she was just completely silent I wouldn’t care as much coz at least there would be some kind of ‘genuineness’ behind it, like they are genuinely just enjoying time with new baby.

Instead she pretends she’s not given birth yet?? ‘Will miss my bump’ ‘pack my hospital bag with me’… When in reality, she’s most likely here already.

If she is here, I just think that’s the oddest thing ever, who else has ever done that in the influencer/celeb world??? NO ONE.

Agree with everyone that I think the announcement will be this weekend via a black and white all hands together pic or YouTube video ‘we’ve been keeping a secret/she’s here/welcome to the world’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she was just completely silent I wouldn’t care as much coz at least there would be some kind of ‘genuineness’ behind it, like they are genuinely just enjoying time with new baby.

Instead she pretends she’s not given birth yet?? ‘Will miss my bump’ ‘pack my hospital bag with me’… When in reality, she’s most likely here already.

If she is here, I just think that’s the oddest thing ever, who else has ever done that in the influencer/celeb world??? NO ONE.

Agree with everyone that I think the announcement will be this weekend via a black and white all hands together pic or YouTube video ‘we’ve been keeping a secret/she’s here/welcome to the world’
Hahahaha omg I am dying
704C208A-F9BD-4CF5-9784-87B2922EA96D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Come here to say for sure she had the baby from her quiet voice overs and I went to check and saw this and just laughed 😂😂. Can’t wait for the “baby girl #2 birth vlog, natural because I drank raspberry leaf tea with squash for 10 weeks prior to birth and I self induced so it could be a special date that me and spenny are hung upon”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm howling she's going to be fuming you all called it and the announcement on the 19th.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You guys kill me 😂😂😂
I saw her posts this morning and thought “oh my god, the predictability!” Honestly😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg these influencer morons do not have an ounce of originality in them!!

The black and white photo is weird, who's little hand and head is it? Rens? The baby's? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can see the sprog has arrived, I’m going with Aurora as the name as it’s Disney related and she will probably say Ren chose it even though the kid doesn’t say a word and just grunts, but obviously Ren delivered the baby because she’s a sassy little diva who marched into the hospital demanding to see her mumma because god forbid she spend the night away at grandma dees house!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
And she posted the photo at 9am too 😒

IMG_2729.jpeg

Dirty witch still hasn’t learned how to clean her nails though!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why did she wait an entire FIFTY minutes between stories there?? Building suspense??? What else could an overdue pregnant woman POSSIBLY have to surprise us with?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys do you know what this means.. A crazy cringe birth vlog that will be absolutely comedy gold!

I say this hoping that nothing bad happened also, I’m not that evil!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
god who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣 saying ‘we’ve been keeping a little secret…’ as if she hasn’t been ramming pregnancy content down our throats for 9 months straight 🤣 not really a secret when everyone knows babies are born after 9 months lol

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.