Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2378150
So now we’ve got an everyday makeup routine whilst on holiday… she went on holiday months ago!! Also the makeup is absolutely terrible! The eyebrows, the lipliner…all horrible!
she needs to try having a wash before giving us make up tips. I’ll give her hair washing tips!!

also she looks haggard!!!!! she’s bat tit!!!! Also her big mouth is terrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2378150
So now we’ve got an everyday makeup routine whilst on holiday… she went on holiday months ago!! Also the makeup is absolutely terrible! The eyebrows, the lipliner…all horrible!
She looks like a bloke!!
I reckon she’ll do a video just about the babies name like they did last time
No she didn't?! I must have watched it at the time but can't remember it now, I know what I'll be watching in bed later, I've had a tit day and could do with a laugh😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she didn't?! I must have watched it at the time but can't remember it now, I know what I'll be watching in bed later, I've had a tit day and could do with a laugh😂😂😂
It’s the classic video where she went MIA for 2 weeks after Ren was born and was banging on about wanting privacy / not knowing how much she was going to share of the baby. Then them two donuts trying to make a link between Robin the bird and Wren both being small birds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
has she popped yet? I feel like she's been pregnant as long as an elephant 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep re uploading old videos? I’m sure I’ve seen this one before? Somethings definitely going on. I did think she wouldn’t be able to keep her mouth shut if the baby had arrived but now I’m thinking she actually might have had her 🤷‍♀️ bleeping weird to upload old content though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she has been so much more unbearable this pregnancy purely because she’s had her bare bump out 90% of the time!!! she’s such an attention seeker it just radiates off her i swear
IMG_1286.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2362871

Haven’t heard about ray since the pregnancy announcement, now she’s close to her due date she’s now mentioning him again 🥱🥱🥱 bore off imo
I replied to this 'a wispy cloud' and was blocked by her 🤣😭💔
She's a lunatic, if you don't blow smoke (or wispy clouds) up her arse then you're booted!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Why does she keep re uploading old videos? I’m sure I’ve seen this one before? Somethings definitely going on. I did think she wouldn’t be able to keep her mouth shut if the baby had arrived but now I’m thinking she actually might have had her 🤷‍♀️ bleeping weird to upload old content though.
IMG_3106.jpeg

IMG_3108.png

She’d already done a “what I eat in a day 34 weeks pregnant” then uploaded the same video on Instagram but changed it to 37 weeks pregnant. Now she’s posted on tiktok “what I eat in a day 37 weeks pregnant” but is wearing the same clothing in both videos?

IMG_3105.jpeg
IMG_3107.jpeg

Which one is it Grimmo?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
IMG_4444.jpeg

And then she just replies LOVE YOU to someone saying they can’t believe she’s ‘already’ 37 weeks ??? 🤣🤣🤣 but she was 37 weeks ages ago!! She’s so bleeping annoying!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don’t think she’s had the baby yet she cannot go that long without attention and shelll want to announce it as soon as possible to absolutely milk “2 under 2” 😂.
I think she’s uploading old videos cus she’s fuckin lazy and cba to make new content.
her birth vlog is going to be unbearable!! I think she’ll have a home birth 🙄.
What were those number her and Spencer said a few months back that were SO special to them but have never mentioned again 😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she could handle a home birth. She will def need all the painkiller options and all the attention from the nurses so she can make up stories about how everyone says hers is the most special birth ever....etc
A home birth just won't give her enough witnesses to how awesome she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if she’s going to try squeeze it out on the 19th, isn’t that one of their special numbers??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if she’s going to try squeeze it out on the 19th, isn’t that one of their special numbers??
Yeah! 🙈 REN’s birthday is the 19th and there was some other convoluted thing about 9’s I think!
I’m on the fence about whether she has had the baby or not. As much as she likes the attention, a lot of people are now waiting a week before announcing and being wanky about the ‘baby bubble’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah! 🙈 REN’s birthday is the 19th and there was some other convoluted thing about 9’s I think!
I’m on the fence about whether she has had the baby or not. As much as she likes the attention, a lot of people are now waiting a week before announcing and being wanky about the ‘baby bubble’.
The baby bubble thing is just an excuse for these influencers to build up the suspense for the grand unveiling of the latest moneymaker in the family

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_4456.png

Soooo is this her confirming that she’s still pregnant??? 🙄 There’s no way she can post that she’s been here for a few days already after posting this?

she thinks she’s kylie Jenner with all the secrecy about her due date/going pretty much silent for the past 2 weeks. Get over yourself imo.

Spencer’s obviously also been told he’s not allowed to post anything whilst she’s not posting. Imagine your whole life revolving around instagram 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just fee like these are all old pictures that she’s posted a quick few words on. She normally rambles in her posts. This would normally be a long paragraph saying how she doesn’t want to offend people who hated their bump, that’s ABSOLUTELY FINE! And something about being a new version of herself and how magical it is.

I wonder if Spencer feels silly asking if he can post on instagram or it’s just natural to him

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2383584

Soooo is this her confirming that she’s still pregnant??? 🙄 There’s no way she can post that she’s been here for a few days already after posting this?

she thinks she’s kylie Jenner with all the secrecy about her due date/going pretty much silent for the past 2 weeks. Get over yourself imo.

Spencer’s obviously also been told he’s not allowed to post anything whilst she’s not posting. Imagine your whole life revolving around instagram 🥱
Pregnancy bumps are usually a beautiful thing, and I don’t know if it’s because she’s rammed hers down our throats or what, but hers is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How convenient that the 19th falls on her upload day. I bet something is posted on Saturday this week and she’s holding out to make some fake connection between all her bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.