Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2604.jpeg

Is this an old video she’s trying to pass off as new? I feel like I’ve seen her getting her hair cut in that top before

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg… it is an old video she’s trying to pass off as recent!! Found a post on here from July

IMG_2606.jpeg
IMG_2605.jpeg

Does she think people are thick??? What an odd thing to lie about

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Omg… it is an old video she’s trying to pass off as recent!! Found a post on here from July

View attachment 2375697View attachment 2375698

Does she think people are thick??? What an odd thing to lie about
She has the longest neck and her face is so gaunt her features look massive. Like that big mouth filter you used to get on Snapchat 😂
She looks like Elphaba off Tiktok in that photo and probably has the same hygiene level as her as well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Item number 7354981 on the list of things no one gives a tit about…. Why does she always mention that she wears clip-on earrings?!
IMG_1292.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we reckon she’s already had the baby then? That’s why she’s posting such random insta stories and not uploading on YouTube?!
I remember when she done the video of telling Spencer she was pregnant she said she would be sue around the 11th. Obviously it’s not accurate because she didn’t have a scan yet but who knows.

Reactions: 14
Do we reckon she’s already had the baby then? That’s why she’s posting such random insta stories and not uploading on YouTube?!
I remember when she done the video of telling Spencer she was pregnant she said she would be sue around the 11th. Obviously it’s not accurate because she didn’t have a scan yet but who knows.
Definitely. I think she gave birth about a week or so ago.

Reactions: 7
Possibly! Although I didn’t consider it until others here suggested it! Despite knowing that Imogen deliberately lies. Her mum and sister were there so maybe she was around her due date.

Possibly! Although I didn’t consider it until others here suggested it! Despite knowing that Imogen deliberately lies. Her mum and sister were there so maybe she was around her due date.
Is she pregnant? I didn't know :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely. I think she gave birth about a week or so ago.
See I did start to think this, but then this is Imogen we’re on about. There is no way she would be able to keep her mouth shut if she’s had the baby or put up a picture of just the baby’s hand or something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll want the fanfare. Plus she’ll post about 543, videos, TikTok’s and photos when it does happen

• Haha
She is probably building the suspense. Someone on TikTok asked why she hasn’t posted on YouTube and she didn’t respond.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmm I did think the same but when she posted the ‘will she be bigger or smaller’ pic (such a weird caption 😒😒) amber commented can’t wait till you’re here baby! and that was only yesterday? Or day before?.. Soo surely they wouldn’t all PRETEND she’s not here when she’s been here for a few days already??? But then again this is imo we’re talking about ! So nothing would surprise me!!

It’s like she preaches that she lovessss to overshare her whole life yet when it comes to around the time of her due date she stays silent?? It’s all so calculated I can’t Stand it!!!.

if she truly ‘loves’ her Huns and ‘loved’ telling them every inch of her life, surely she’d be posting in real time?? Maybe about being overdue or how she’s feeling etc just normal relatable things.

my YouTube prediction is:

1st vid - probably named ‘she’s here’ … 2 min montage of slow music and slow motion videos of a hand/foot/ren kissing babies head, all 4 of them hugging etc. but no pics of actual babies face.

2nd vid - Spencer and imo sitting in the bedroom showing the baby, probably will say they’re in a baby bubble right now and don’t want to share name just yet.

3rd video - week leading up to birth vlog

4th video - birth vlog (I’m thinking home birth??)

5th video - ren meeting baby and first week with baby

6th video - family meeting new baby

7th video - q&a about new baby and life with toddler and newborn

And it’ll go on and on and on for months 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hmm I did think the same but when she posted the ‘will she be bigger or smaller’ pic (such a weird caption 😒😒) amber commented can’t wait till you’re here baby! and that was only yesterday? Or day before?.. Soo surely they wouldn’t all PRETEND she’s not here when she’s been here for a few days already??? But then again this is imo we’re talking about ! So nothing would surprise me!!

It’s like she preaches that she lovessss to overshare her whole life yet when it comes to around the time of her due date she stays silent?? It’s all so calculated I can’t Stand it!!!.

if she truly ‘loves’ her Huns and ‘loved’ telling them every inch of her life, surely she’d be posting in real time?? Maybe about being overdue or how she’s feeling etc just normal relatable things.

my YouTube prediction is:

1st vid - probably named ‘she’s here’ … 2 min montage of slow music and slow motion videos of a hand/foot/ren kissing babies head, all 4 of them hugging etc. but no pics of actual babies face.

2nd vid - Spencer and imo sitting in the bedroom showing the baby, probably will say they’re in a baby bubble right now and don’t want to share name just yet.

3rd video - week leading up to birth vlog

4th video - birth vlog (I’m thinking home birth??)

5th video - ren meeting baby and first week with baby

6th video - family meeting new baby

7th video - q&a about new baby and life with toddler and newborn

And it’ll go on and on and on for months 🥱🥱🥱
You forgot the video she’ll do talking about being a Mum to 2 under twos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_2632.jpeg

So now we’ve got an everyday makeup routine whilst on holiday… she went on holiday months ago!! Also the makeup is absolutely terrible! The eyebrows, the lipliner…all horrible!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.