Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing is sacred anymore, I worry about the psychological well-being of the children of 'influencers' having a camera in their faces from the day they were born. Such a sad life for them :cry:
I saw a tik tok recently about this exact thing, can’t remember the full details but this girl had been posted Online from birth and so now didn’t use her real name or something because if you google her the first thing that came up was like pics of her as a baby in a nappy or in the bath of something and she just didn’t want people seeing them if she could help it! She really wasn’t happy about it from what I saw! And I don’t blame her!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I saw a tik tok recently about this exact thing, can’t remember the full details but this girl had been posted Online from birth and so now didn’t use her real name or something because if you google her the first thing that came up was like pics of her as a baby in a nappy or in the bath of something and she just didn’t want people seeing them if she could help it! She really wasn’t happy about it from what I saw! And I don’t blame her!
As a mother it is my responsibility to protect my child. We didn’t grow up in the age of social media but being a grown woman now I know if my mother had over shared everything pictures and all I would be absolutely ruined

Reactions: 11
Does anybody else feel that Spencer kicked off more than what Imo said at that nurse about the canula falling out? She went on and on about why he swore and how he apologised etc, im wondering if that's why they had to text her to get her to come back. The whole video is vile. I haven't commented because to be honest I was lost for words when I watched last night. But, poor Ren, I'm so glad she's ok.

Reactions: 27
Wasn’t it during this time when Imo was making tiktoks saying she was “feeling herself” (in that arrogant “I love mysef” way she does) all while her baby was unwell?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope they get a ss visit for leaving that poor child in that state for 5 days. Something visibly wrong like that absolutely disgraceful. Huge safeguarding issue

Reactions: 21
Spencer is such a simpleton 'life is all about the ups and downs' bleeping groundbreaking 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are Ottilie & Ren the same age? Just watch zoella’s vlogmas
Ottie was born at the end of August, Ren was born mid Sept, so there’s about 2/3 weeks between them. But I think watching Ottie you can see how much Imo has completely stunted Rens development - I genuinely think Ren would be thrivingggggg if she had a different mum.

Reactions: 28
Something very odd with how they explained spencer getting angry! The nurses wouldn’t of pulled anything out it’s just a young child being a young child

Reactions: 19
Spencer is such a simpleton 'life is all about the ups and downs' bleeping groundbreaking 🥴
Don’t his tiktok is like a parody account.
“Here’s how to put chicken and salad in a wrap”
“If you put a drink in a freezer it goes cold..”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
i think they really set themselves up with this video.A 45minute video explaining what happened to her daughter wasn’t necessary .I truly believe it was for the shock factor from the thumbnail to the title.This is a family matter and you don’t have to explain yourself to nobody.

If she wanted to share with her supporters what happened just a simple post saying ren was unwell and in hospital … but she is now on the mend.

But it’s the over explaining, the back tracking, the sugar coating , exaggeration she does in the video that makes it worse.She wants to explain her story but at the same time get as little criticism from it as possible so people won’t take it the wrong way. If spencer kicked off with nurse okay?? Keep that to yourself you don’t have to explain to us your emotions and apologise to us about it.When your a parent and your child is sick it’s the worst thing and sometimes we do act out of our own character because our emotions are high, but we don’t then feel the need to share this with a big audience and explain ourselves.We apologise to those we have affected and move on.

It’s really narcissistic to think she owes us an explaination because we are all so invested in her life.Is she going to do this everytime she has a problem in her family???

Reactions: 25
She said in the video that Spencer wasn't happy with her eye though and her and her family shut him down.
I really do believe she controls Spencer but got no sympathy anymore because him keeping his gob shut is really affecting his own baby now.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I think this incedent is going up really open Spennys eyes... He's noticed something was wrong with Ren, he noticed something was wrong with her eye and he was told by them all she's fine and he trusted their word over his own fatherly instinct and this is going to rack him with guilt, he should have listened to himself and got that poor baby seen to the second he noticed. Spenny get that baby and get away from this crazy sadistic duck ASAP... Start listening to your own instincts. She absolutely got a buzz from this, i can see the creep now sat in the hospital bed with Ren on her like and absolute bleeping moron she's such a sick duck

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think this incedent is going up really open Spennys eyes... He's noticed something was wrong with Ren, he noticed something was wrong with her eye and he was told by them all she's fine and he trusted their word over his own fatherly instinct and this is going to rack him with guilt, he should have listened to himself and got that poor baby seen to the second he noticed. Spenny get that baby and get away from this crazy sadistic duck ASAP... Start listening to your own instincts. She absolutely got a buzz from this, i can see the creep now sat in the hospital bed with Ren on her like and absolute bleeping moron she's such a sick duck
I hope so I hope that's why he was so emotional, that he realised he fucked up

Reactions: 9
Spencer’s out of her league imo. If we all spruced him up a bit, got him looking fit again, couple nice sprays of Dior Sauvage aftershave and some hair grooming and a spot of shopping to purchase him some nice shirts/polos/trousers he would be hot 🥳 ah nearly forgot, he’s in need of a bit of fun, few cocktails down him, meaty burger and chips and a spa trip on us after all she’s put him through. Easily a 9/10.

Reactions: 41
All they needed to do is to say that Phil was poorly a few weeks ago, she was admitted to hospital and she's home now and much better. That's it, we don't need a 30 minute story time with countless ads. I remember another influencer saying that it was a well known fact that views always go up in December, even non Christmas ones, and they always make loads of money. And lo, our Mother of the year chooses to post a vlog about her daughter's illness in December. Just when you think she can't stoop any lower, there she is!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Spencer’s out of her league imo. If we all spruced him up a bit, got him looking fit again, couple nice sprays of Dior Sauvage aftershave and some hair grooming and a spot of shopping to purchase him some nice shirts/polos/trousers he would be hot 🥳 ah nearly forgot, he’s in need of a bit of fun, few cocktails down him, meaty burger and chips and a spa trip on us after all she’s put him through. Easily a 9/10.
Your profile pic is brilliant :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She tried sooooo hard to squeeze out some real tears but couldn't quite manage it. It was clear that she loved the fact that she'd get lots of views and slotted in about 20 adds. The way she talked about the NHS was pure evil, with all the money they have they should be in BUPA. I'm so annoyed with their attitude towards the nurses, I would never raise my voice towards any NHS staff from porters to consultants.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.