Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the incest is this? 😂
I know and can you imagine the type of IG stories Reno will get? 😂
“YOU’RE MY WHOLE HEART BABY PRINCESS. YOU WERE EJECTED FROM MY WOMB AND ARE A PIECE OF ME SWEET GIRL. EVERY FIBRE IN MY BODY LONGS FOR YOU CHUNKA MUNKA MOO MOOS” 😭🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is just weird - I mean I love my little bro but not to this level of posting up sloppy posts about him - he would disown me if I did lol!

She is just odd - really odd X

Adding to say that I wouldn’t even post this level of sloppiness for my husband never mind a brother or a sister!
Just weird!

Reactions: 21
“YOU’RE MY WHOLE HEART BABY PRINCESS. YOU WERE EJECTED FROM MY WOMB AND ARE A PIECE OF ME SWEET GIRL. EVERY FIBRE IN MY BODY LONGS FOR YOU CHUNKA MUNKA MOO MOOS” 😭🤢
You heard my heart beat from inside of me 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The thing is we haven't had these amazingly long paragraphs of declaration of love for Phil. We didn't see anything like this on her birthday. She seems to save this for her brother and dad 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is we haven't had these amazingly long paragraphs of declaration of love for Phil. We didn't see anything like this on her birthday. She seems to save this for her brother and dad 😵💫
Phil would knock her out after downing a pint in Albert Square that’s why 🤣🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How very generous. Giving back to her ‘beautiful angels’ all the free PR she’s been gifted 🤦‍♀️🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I fully admit I don’t understand this stuff but when Spencer was sorting out Imogens clothes and she randomly filmed him to make her usual speech about him doing all the work while she films tiktoks… why was Ren crawling around with no nappy on? Was she about to change her but decided picking up a camera was more important or is this just something you’re meant to do with babies?
When she peed on the rug and Spencer went “pee on the rug - or poo if you want, I’ll clear it up” 🤢 right after he talks about being Imogens “runner” like jesus man, listen to yourself!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I fully admit I don’t understand this stuff but when Spencer was sorting out Imogens clothes and she randomly filmed him to make her usual speech about him doing all the work while she films tiktoks… why was Ren crawling around with no nappy on? Was she about to change her but decided picking up a camera was more important or is this just something you’re meant to do with babies?
When she peed on the rug and Spencer went “pee on the rug - or poo if you want, I’ll clear it up” 🤢 right after he talks about being Imogens “runner” like jesus man, listen to yourself!
Sometimes it’s good to let them air out their downstairs area. But Spencer’s comment made my skin crawl. Like you said, does he not realise how creepy he sounds? It’s like when he (she) uploaded the video of him stroking Ren as a baby 🤢 or how he proclaims to love changing her nappy. I’m sorry but that is one of my least favourite things to do for my son 😂 but I guess he’s in charge of changing nappies because old gammy fingers BREASTFEEDS 20 times a day so couldn’t possibly change her nappy. So he’s conditioned himself to love something that is tit

Reactions: 17
Remember when she used to mime a song at the end of her videos and get people to guess what it was?
Sometimes when I’m working from home or cleaning the house and needing some background noise I put her old story times on and this makes me howl every time. They are entertaining AF anyway but this is the cherry on top 🍒 She really thought she was going to be scouted and snatched up 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As far as I can remember she never actually disclosed what it actually was either??? Surely you would if you made videos about it to raise awareness
I’m sure she said in a video it was gastroparesis but like you say she has hardly mentioned it since ren was born. Weird ..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.