Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the duck is she wearing hahahahahaha
The problem with Imogen’s outfit choices is that the clothes wear her, she doesn’t wear the clothes.You would have to be someone who carries off a cool and edgy personality to pull off an outfit like this.Even if it’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea at least you have the vibe and confidence that sells the fit.On her it just looks like she is trying too hard to be “fashionable”. There is nothing wrong with just editing yourself and being a little basic a nice dress would have been fine.

Reactions: 15
She thinks she looks amazing in anything cos shes so thin. No, love

Reactions: 17
Just seen her posts of the park with Renalia (however you spell the poor bubba’s name) and everything is so forced! It’s so blatant and put on, it’s actually funny 😂. She’s not got that natural motherly bond/instinct. It’s all about how she looks on camera and trying to come across as the “perfect Mum” because she knows Spencer’s probably being forced to film.

Reactions: 22
I’m sure she’s just as erratic and manic in her day to day life… but I can’t imagine living with someone who clearly becomes so much worse as soon as she’s got a camera on her.

Reactions: 11
She would be a psychologists dream! Absolutely stark raving mad. No doubt about it. I have never ever seen someone with such a bizarre personality. she comes across as a fantasist, a narcissist, a control freak, the fact that Spencer and her family indulge her behaviour is even more odd. She isn’t someone I’ve watched a lot of, however I’m going to start, theses threads are too funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She would be a psychologists dream! Absolutely stark raving mad. No doubt about it. I have never ever seen someone with such a bizarre personality. she comes across as a fantasist, a narcissist, a control freak, the fact that Spencer and her family indulge her behaviour is even more odd. She isn’t someone I’ve watched a lot of, however I’m going to start, theses threads are too funny.
You're in for a treat, our baby princess Grimmo is bat tit crazy. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree with the above about her supposedly babysitting Hugo all day instead of going to school- are her parents not annoyed that she makes them out to be utterly tit and neglectful?! Who cares as long as it fits her narrative 🙄

Every time she asks Spencer how he feels about being a SAHD it gives me the vibe of someone being held hostage with a gun to their back having to insist everything is ABSOLUTELY FINE.

And finally- this makeup look 😍🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Agree with the above about her supposedly babysitting Hugo all day instead of going to school- are her parents not annoyed that she makes them out to be utterly tit and neglectful?! Who cares as long as it fits her narrative 🙄

Every time she asks Spencer how he feels about being a SAHD it gives me the vibe of someone being held hostage with a gun to their back having to insist everything is ABSOLUTELY FINE.

And finally- this makeup look 😍🤣
When Spencer has to do his speeches about doing the work around the house it definitely feels forced.
I think he’s brainwashed. You know that every time they but something or have a gifted day out she tells him “this is because of me that we have this!” And she’ll talk loudly to Rennie “mummy did this for us babylove! Because I work and I couldn’t give us nice things if your lovely Daddy didnt clean up after us”

Reactions: 19
I swear everything Imogen does is AMAYYYYZING or she’s OBBBSESSED! Is anything like alright? 😂

Reactions: 12
Today's video.... Where do I even begin. I cannot believe that Spencer has never been left alone with his child for more than an hour or two or that he has never put her to bed on his own. The way she said 'well you've put her to bed with your mum' as if he's not bleeping capable of looking after his own daughter. I bet you at the time she would have suggested he have his mum there because he doesn't know what he's doing as she always wants mum mum mum. She then proceeds to come home dead early from the event to 'suprise' him, more like you didn't trust him to have Ren because he can't do anything without her criticising him.
Anyone else get the feeling that when she said she was nervous about going to the event because she didn't know who would be there, that it was really because she knows half of the influencers attending can see straight through her tit and don't like her.

I also noticed that when they went to that thing at night with the lights and trees etc that when she had enough of the buggy they put her straight in the carry thing. I was baffled as to why she didn't let her walk some of it. If she's getting Aggy about being in the pram I bet she would of loved to have walked for a bit, touched some of the things on display, etc. But noooo, she was strapped to Imogen.

I'm tempted to enter her giveaway so that I can see what kind of tat she's sending to her HUNS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
When Spencer has to do his speeches about doing the work around the house it definitely feels forced.
I think he’s brainwashed. You know that every time they but something or have a gifted day out she tells him “this is because of me that we have this!” And she’ll talk loudly to Rennie “mummy did this for us babylove! Because I work and I couldn’t give us nice things if your lovely Daddy didnt clean up after us”
It’s literally brain washing.
Absolutely no one should be doing everything for another person & give up their entire lives to “support” them whilst getting nothing back.

She always compares it to being the other way around but like… most one income households with a SAHM work like that because the dad is OUT AT WORK…
It’s not like Imo is out at the office all day. She’s sat. In her house. Doing duck all. So no.. it isn’t fair.
You’re in all day walking around making a bleeping mess, pissing about with your camera, occasionally recording yourself with your daughter and that’s it.
But Spencer is expected to - wake up early with Ren. Look after Ren. Cook all the meals for that day. Do all the cleaning up after Imo & Ren. Do his own ads / sponsors. Do all the bitchboy errands.
There’s no way that relationship is fair and it’s bleeping embarrassing that he’s like “oh no mate I love being my wife’s witch / servant” he’s got no self respect.
He’s not even allowed to look after his own daughter without being supervised by Imo. Like if she allowed him to take Ren out maybe SHE could get some bleeping cleaning or cooking done & Soencer can actually do something normal and fun and not just sort tit for her.
His life is so depressing like an actual nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We know she has bad dress sense but duck me just looking at the last few posts on her insta what way is that to dress you daughter child clothes are shocking :D
She gives me the creeps wish she would duck clean off :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.