Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Ren was supposedly learning to re walk again when Imogen was posting TikTok’s saying does anyone else’s kid know how to walk but refuses to. Like wtf?!
I have been thinking the same! She has been going on about Ren wanting to be in the carrier, but then she became this really active kid! She changes the narrative to fit whatever drama she is acting out at the time. Ren was barely walking anyway.

Reactions: 8
I know I’m extremely late lol. But just been watching the video where they explain what happened to ren. Imo spent most of the video looking at spencer almost as if she’s telling HIM the story, like she has to convince him too. and there was a part where it seemed like she had to remind him of stuff that happened. Sorry but to me that’s weird. It just seems like she’s being over dramatic. It’s never nice to see your baby sick, but come on man.

Reactions: 17
Something seriously isn't right who do we report concerns too surely if enough viewers report her to ss they'll have to investigate how manic this woman is?
I was thinking of doing this but she has been seen recently in hospital and if the medical staff were concerned they would have raised it with social services so I thought I would have faith if there are problems then they have/will be looked into.
I do think that Imogen is absolutely unhinged. She made up her own stomach condition illness (sorry but I think it is just a massive case of munchausens) and then now she has done the same to her daughter - she hasn’t actually names the illness her daughter has, just like she couldn’t name her own stomach condition - because they are not real and not diagnosed by medics! Also, in one of the holiday vlogs I swear they said they called 111, I’m sorry but this would actually not cross my mind to do if I was abroad, what are 111 gonna do if you’re in Spain?!
for someone who loves to passive aggressively slate the NHS she sure does get her use out of it!
the way she has made videos out of this illness is absolutely abhorrent. I literally could not imagine doing this, the way it is so calculated and scripted, it’s bleeping weird! She is toxic and a truly awful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Something seriously isn't right who do we report concerns too surely if enough viewers report her to ss they'll have to investigate how manic this woman is?
Sussex police would take the report and pass on to the relevant services via MASH, you don’t even need to provide your own details but if concerns are raised they cannot ignore them

Reactions: 7
She says garden centres are fine because of what ever reason she gave (think it was airey and something else) yet the gift shops are or indoor areas! You still get people in there touching stuff, children touching stuff like Ren is! That is how germs are spread aswell! Has she no common sense! If she was being that cautious she wouldn't even let family see her as I bet her mum is going everywhere!
So right! If she actually gave a tit about her child she would shield her at home. But by staying home she cant make pointless content of hauls etc. selfish woman

Just please remember that although i agree Imo is an awful person. There are children getting abused and seriously harmed who social services need to make priority, they are already stretched. Although Imo is batshit crazy, Ren is well looked after and numerous calls to SS because we don’t like the mum takes help from those kids who need it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Suspicious that as soon as I posted her comparison to the mother Diane Sherman from the film Run who has Munchausen's syndrome and gives her daughter tablets that are for for sick dogs and forbids her from leaving the home, Imogen all of a sudden makes up this illness for Ren with an iffy timeline of events... did the film give you inspo Imogen? She smirked throughout the full first week home from hospital vlog. Unbelievable and callous.

Reactions: 12
So right! If she actually gave a tit about her child she would shield her at home. But by staying home she cant make pointless content of hauls etc. selfish woman

Just please remember that although i agree Imo is an awful person. There are children getting abused and seriously harmed who social services need to make priority, they are already stretched. Although Imo is batshit crazy, Ren is well looked after and numerous calls to SS because we don’t like the mum takes help from those kids who need it.
Yuppp…however I do think services will need to step in as she gets older. I genuinely think Imo is extremely emotionally abusive, manipulative and narcissistic which will impact Ren more and more as she grows.
Imo doesn’t want a child, she wants a baby. She wants someone 1000% reliant on her, not to raise a person with their own thoughts, feelings and opinions on things. I think as Ren gets older and more independent she’ll find ways to strip that from her and have her as reliant on her as possible.
Imo is not mentally stable to deal with a teenager or toddler for that matter 🤦‍♀️ - i can actually imagine her losing control and locking Ren in a room or something ridiculous.
My issues with Ren and Imo are actually nothing to do with me disliking her - I dislike because she’s annoying AF & just lies haha.
I think since she’s had Ren though the way she treats her and acts around her has just highlighted what a manipulative unstable person she is 😳.
I don’t really like Zoella - just think she’s overhyped and a bit boring. She also seems a bit meeeh around Ottie too, but I wouldn’t say she’s a bad mum or feel like she can’t take care of her daughter whereas I reaaalllyyy don’t think Imo is emotionally or physically capable of looking after Ren most of the time.

Reactions: 20
Nothing to do with not like her infact I've even said I used to be a big fan especially of the charity videos she did. But she is abusing her when you put it all together.

Reactions: 4
I'm not buying the cannula being ripped out multiple times as there was not one bruise on her hand?! And my cannula got knocked a few times when I had my c section and it made my hand black!

Unless I missed something and it was in her foot?

Reactions: 13
I’m posting way more than usual at the mo as i’m unwell so I’ve nothing better to do 🤣 but I saw the comments on here about her latest fabletics ad on tik tok and went to look at the comments and Jesus Christ her followers are *nearly* as unhinged as her
Ummm wtf? 🤣

Has she shared any pictures of Ren in hospital? I just can't get my head around the Imo that we know not taking pictures or videos and using it for tiktok content etc

Reactions: 8
I was thinking of doing this but she has been seen recently in hospital and if the medical staff were concerned they would have raised it with social services so I thought I would have faith if there are problems then they have/will be looked into.
I do think that Imogen is absolutely unhinged. She made up her own stomach condition illness (sorry but I think it is just a massive case of munchausens) and then now she has done the same to her daughter - she hasn’t actually names the illness her daughter has, just like she couldn’t name her own stomach condition - because they are not real and not diagnosed by medics! Also, in one of the holiday vlogs I swear they said they called 111, I’m sorry but this would actually not cross my mind to do if I was abroad, what are 111 gonna do if you’re in Spain?!
for someone who loves to passive aggressively slate the NHS she sure does get her use out of it!
the way she has made videos out of this illness is absolutely abhorrent. I literally could not imagine doing this, the way it is so calculated and scripted, it’s bleeping weird! She is toxic and a truly awful human being.
They would have picked up on obvious physical abuse, but not emotional neglect at the hands of a narcissistic parent particularly in a child who can’t talk. It’s very subtle and often happens in plain sight. Ren will always be well dressed and look well cared for on the outside.

The latest video raises more questions than answers. It’s definitely not isolating if Ren’s school aged auntie is there. Even if they take Covid tests, it won’t detect the flu or someone incubating norovirus for example. She would have been gutted not to be on the front row at Ray’s wedding wailing and drawing attention to herself.
The shade against Spencer’s mum is crappy. In the vlog when they went to Grimmo’s mum’s in the New Forest she said that Spencer’s parents work full time. Look after your own child Imogen instead of prancing around in front of a camera and calling it a job.

Reactions: 14
She claims Ren is ‘attached’ to her but I see no attachment in that latest video - no smiles, no giggles no cuddles. You look at how Ren is around Bensalad and Spencer and she’s a different child! The laughter, the smiles, the fun.

Grimmo is loving that her child is on steroids, I mean who goes on about roid rage constantly when it’s your own child who has apparently had a serious infection?! And her tone when she was talking about Red stopping her from ‘working’ she was so bitter! She’s a horrid horrid woman.

Reactions: 24
Imogenation #50 There's no end to Imo's bullshit as far as we can see, Spencer is at home slipping one to dirty Dee

*I'll get my coat 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lmao the dance moves in the green tracksuit are giving me 'Wednesday's dancing' vibes iykyk 🤭😂😂

I know I’m extremely late lol. But just been watching the video where they explain what happened to ren. Imo spent most of the video looking at spencer almost as if she’s telling HIM the story, like she has to convince him too. and there was a part where it seemed like she had to remind him of stuff that happened. Sorry but to me that’s weird. It just seems like she’s being over dramatic. It’s never nice to see your baby sick, but come on man.
YESS THIS!!! It reminds me of the TT trend of when people do fake interviews to get 10k or something and they just lie through their teeth and hoping the other person goes along with it too 😂 Like..."so my mum was a hooker and dad was a drug dealer and they met outside gala bingo"

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.