Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think imo could get any lower in my books but after that video she tit rock bottom. My heart actually breaks for Ren and I seriously worry about how she will feel when she becomes a teenager and realises her entire life has been planted all over social media. For months her own mother told strangers on the internet that she was a ‘diva, madam, moody Margret, difficult child’ all the while she was actually a poorly baby with an infection. I’m sorry but that to me is neglect and should be taken seriously. Imagine how that will make her feel.

also the entire video, imo and Spencer speak about it so differently. Spencer is exhausted and is constantly reminding to put a trigger warning, saying he feels for other families going through the same thing. Whereas ALL imo spoke about was herself. How SHE felt and how SHE reacted. If you love your child all you care about is being strong for them, not making a spectacle and getting all the attention on you. I am actually starting to feel really uncomfortable watching her videos, knowing that they are not looking after this little girl properly and there is nothing we can do about it.

side note, imagine Ren and imo don’t get on when she’s older (which I think is a given) and Ren decides to sue her parents for exploiting her whole life without consent. Who in their right mind makes content out of OTHER PEOPLES suffering and ill health. Let’s remind ourselves none of these stories (Ren, Ray, her mums dad) are about imo. They’re all other peoples pain that she is profiting from

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Got to 12 mins via the yewtube link can't do anymore.
Imo when you have a read here maybe keep your daughter of your cheesy tits and keep your dirty fingernails away from her they are probably full of bacteria you filthy witch. Start feeding her properly to build her up you horrible bleep....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
it’s obviously very hard to see any child go through any kind of ill health, and i have no doubts that any parent would find seeing your baby ill hard no matter how serious or minor…. but some random on the internet saying that ren is ‘one of the bravest little girls ever’ and imo replying like that does not sit well with me!

like people have already said on here, there’s children that are in much worse situations than ren was, yes it’s horrible that her infection got to that point but she’s literally fully recovered from it?!?

i’m not even a parent and it makes me angry that she’s playing into the idea that ren is ‘one of the bravest little girls ever’ just because she had an infection? it’s clear that this woman will do anything for a bit of attention and i don’t doubt for a second that she probably loved seeing that comment 😡 wrong on all types of levels

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Yes and to think I used to like her because of her charity videos. #calculated

She had her mum stay because she controlled Spencer so much. How can't he see it?!

Reactions: 10
Why on earth can this nurse not be called anything but ‘my subscriber’ the poor nurse deffo wouldn’t have ripped her cannula out.
Like this nurse would absolutely know she’s going to have exaggerated the story massively.

I don’t have children but as a child I was so so poorly and if my mother had made a video about my illnesses and I found then when I was older I’d be FUMING

Reactions: 19
Why the duck is her mother staying with her husband alone? Is he slipping her the meat injection or something 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
it’s obviously very hard to see any child go through any kind of ill health, and i have no doubts that any parent would find seeing your baby ill hard no matter how serious or minor…. but some random on the internet saying that ren is ‘one of the bravest little girls ever’ and imo replying like that does not sit well with me!

like people have already said on here, there’s children that are in much worse situations than ren was, yes it’s horrible that her infection got to that point but she’s literally fully recovered from it?!?

i’m not even a parent and it makes me angry that she’s playing into the idea that ren is ‘one of the bravest little girls ever’ just because she had an infection? it’s clear that this woman will do anything for a bit of attention and i don’t doubt for a second that she probably loved seeing that comment 😡 wrong on all types of levels
It makes me mad when a parent thinks that their child is the only ever child to be poorly! Imagine sharing a cubicle with them! Everything would of been about her and Ren! I bet Ren was "the poorliest" on the ward! Life isn't a competition and she wants to be grateful she got to take her child home with her and she's g better now!

Reactions: 20
It makes me mad when a parent thinks that their child is the only ever child to be poorly! Imagine sharing a cubicle with them! Everything would of been about her and Ren! I bet Ren was "the poorliest" on the ward! Life isn't a competition and she wants to be grateful she got to take her child home with her and she's g better now!
No doubt she was expecting a private room and the thought of being on a ward with 6 other sick children sent her into a spiral. Completely inconsiderate to other parents around her who may have been in a worse state than Ren and suffering with something not self inflicted.
Like others have said, I bet she showed her true colours while there and when a nurse made it known she’s a subscriber she’s had to do a lot of back peddling.

the video has 48k views so I guess the only thing that matters, she’s got 🙄 when her previous videos have barely got 20k views

Reactions: 14
Watching her new video. She nearly starts crying when she said the nurse told them ‘btw you are being admitted’. I’m sorry but if my child was clearly not well, then YES ADMIT THEM NOW?! Why was she so shocked / upset, surely that is the only outcome you would want to make sure your child is given the right care and tests done?? I really don’t understand this woman.

Horrible for any parent to see their child in distress however so I do sympathise with them on that aspect (if only she wasn’t so bloody insufferable) and hoping little Ren is back to her self in no time!

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand her saying that the nurses pulled the cannula out by accident. My daughter had a cannula in for five days when she was born and managed to wiggle it off twice, so i’m sure ren pulled it off like a normal child!😑

Reactions: 14
Haven’t watched the video and tbh don’t think I need or want to. Her mum deffo stayed over so spencer was being watched, same with why she came back from the event early. He cannot be left alone because god forbid the man take a tit in peace. She is a controlling narc and he needs to take Ren and gtfo

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What I don’t get is if it’s so traumatising to relive and you can see Spencer is visibly getting upset talking about… why make the video at all? Why would you want to force your husband to talk about something that has clearly hurt him. Actually disgusting.

Reactions: 31
It would appear that Renault was 'screaming' throughout the entire duration of the hospital stay. I'm not saying that she wasn't distressed but Grimo's narrative is always so far fetched and exaggerated 🥴

Reactions: 12
the only thing he’s getting from this relationship (apart from Ren obvs) is ptsd

Reactions: 21
What I don’t get is if it’s so traumatising to relive and you can see Spencer is visibly getting upset talking about… why make the video at all? Why would you want to force your husband to talk about something that has clearly hurt him. Actually disgusting.
it gets views and views bring in the £££ plus it may throw a few gifts her way or even A new Ad job! The video wasn't about what happened or what her family went through it was purely business and content!

Reactions: 8
Poor bloke wanted to whip out his teeny chipolata and act out his doggy style fantasy “woof” 🤮😂 whilst the banshee was gone. He can’t even do that, Dirty Dee Mother Theresa the absolute MOST LOVING SOUL TO GRACE THIS WONDERFUL EARTH ASK MY MUM obviously had to give him a helping hand. duck sake. They’re literally The Addams Family, always lurking round corners. Spooky freaks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This! If they’re still so traumatised and emotional about it all, why talk about it? Nobody, literally nobody, is forcing them to. Makes me so uncomfortable when she leaves in the parts where they’re hugging/holding each other. She’s actually sat there on her laptop whilst editing and thought people would want to see that. It should be private between two partners. In fact, the whole damn thing should be private between the family!

Reactions: 16
All I got from that video is that something has went down with that nurse/subscriber and they are crapping themselves it comes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not watched the video yet & I feel awful saying this but has she put a picture up on Ren in hospital? She did with Ray and we all know whenever something happens, the first thing she will do is get the camera out “to take you along with us on the journey”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.