Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
All they needed to do is to say that Phil was poorly a few weeks ago, she was admitted to hospital and she's home now and much better. That's it, we don't need a 30 minute story time with countless ads. I remember another influencer saying that it was a well known fact that views always go up in December, even non Christmas ones, and they always make loads of money. And lo, our Mother of the year chooses to post a vlog about her daughter's illness in December. Just when you think she can't stoop any lower, there she is!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

riaNishx99

I’ve just watched the baking video did anyone notice that around the 1 minute mark she’s saying how they’re ‘obsessed’ with watching the bake off and Spencer even agrees
Then at 10/11 minutes in she says how they never watch the bake off! Why would you feel the need to lie about something like that? 🥴

• Haha

WitchyMoo

Omfg she has seriously pissed me off with her latest vid.

It horrible that Ren was poorly but how fab of all the NHS staff who are underpaid and overworked to get her on the mend and get her home.

Imo made it out on the video to be something so horrific and I was thinking it was Strep A or something far worse.

She also made several digs at Spenny saying that her family are so supportive and that his were supportive on the phone but live too far away. She also went on to say that her mum was her rock and came to hospital etc and referred to Ren as her baby not their baby.

I found it odd when she said that she noticed the floors of hospital were rock solid floors and Spenny said yeh it wasn’t the most child friendly place - it is a bloody hospital?! Who cares what the floors look like when your child is poorly and getting medical attention?!

I get having a poorly child is horrible but they making it out to be something only they have experienced and the whole hugging and omg we were so strong together and all that made me sick in my mouth - it just all over the top fake let’s show we so in love crap X

Innit

Can we please report her videos for child abuse? If we report enough, Youtube will, hopefully, remove them or at least restrict them so that they are not promoted by the algorithm or monetized. Just click on the three dots by the video title, choose "report" at the bottom of the drop-down list and select "child abuse".

What she's doing is 100% child exploitation and abuse. Not only she's disclosing confidential information and broadcasting Ren's illness for monetary gain, but she's also brazenly admitting neglect! I don't know if she was blinded by potential views and money or drunk on attention, but she done fucked up.

For the first time in my life, I'm appaled by an influencer's behaviour to the point where I'm ready to do something. I truly wish it didn't have to come to this, but I think I will report her to child protective services. I know it's not the best solution, but I honestly feel that Imogen needs an intervention before things get too far.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

user5050

I didn’t think imo could get any lower in my books but after that video she shit rock bottom. My heart actually breaks for Ren and I seriously worry about how she will feel when she becomes a teenager and realises her entire life has been planted all over social media. For months her own mother told strangers on the internet that she was a ‘diva, madam, moody Margret, difficult child’ all the while she was actually a poorly baby with an infection. I’m sorry but that to me is neglect and should be taken seriously. Imagine how that will make her feel.

also the entire video, imo and Spencer speak about it so differently. Spencer is exhausted and is constantly reminding to put a trigger warning, saying he feels for other families going through the same thing. Whereas ALL imo spoke about was herself. How SHE felt and how SHE reacted. If you love your child all you care about is being strong for them, not making a spectacle and getting all the attention on you. I am actually starting to feel really uncomfortable watching her videos, knowing that they are not looking after this little girl properly and there is nothing we can do about it.

side note, imagine Ren and imo don’t get on when she’s older (which I think is a given) and Ren decides to sue her parents for exploiting her whole life without consent. Who in their right mind makes content out of OTHER PEOPLES suffering and ill health. Let’s remind ourselves none of these stories (Ren, Ray, her mums dad) are about imo. They’re all other peoples pain that she is profiting from

• Heart

Eat123

Why does she call that bear “strawberry bear” when he’s lotso from Toy Story? It’s pointless but it bugs me, she claims to be “So DISNEY” it seems like an odd thing to do.

Also I’d love to hear what really went down at that Primark event. She said it was finishing at 9 so would be in at about 11 but she got home early at 9.30 so she must have left right after she got there? It’s not a quick journey from Hove to central London
She deffo just left early to try and catch spencer doing something he shouldn’t be like relaxing in front of the TV or having a shower

• Haha
‘She was allowed to go to a big church thing because it’s cold and has high ceilings’

I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works, I know a few immunocompromised kids and they aren’t allowed anywhere where other kids are, bugs still circulate, especially respiratory viruses that are transmitted by droplets. She’s such a fucking liar.

• Haha

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
Still makes me piss that she took weeks to tell everyone Rens name saying she was anxious about how much she wanted to share. Now look at her. She literally posted a tiktok of Ren wearing just a nappy the other month that had hundreds of saves 🥴 she knocks me sick

• Sad
  • Sick

Cabbage_2021

*shows the hundreds of toys she got for her daughter*. "Don't worry if you can't afford them, all children need is love" *fake tears*. Erm if all children need is love why have you bought Ren half of Smyths? She's just full of shit

• Heart
So a 45 minute video telling us about Renaelia’s time in hospital wasn’t enough. She has uploaded yet another video …

Also her choice of video thumbnail is just attention seeking behaviour. Imo wants to get the clicks and the views. 😤

8937E7B5-B025-478C-A7D0-A71CECCC8934.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Queeniebee

VIP Member
You can stay inside your own home or be out in the fresh air and you can still catch something. You build up your immune system by being around people especially when you have been ill! I have stage 4 cancer, I have steriods everyday and chemo once a month! I don't stay away from people, I don't stay away from my children what I am is sensible! She going to get something being kept away from children or around them!

• Heart

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Imo- “I dont need to prove I eat”

Also Imo- posts constant tiktoks and videos showing her eating.

Of course she has to do that video with a face full of makeup and hair done. Maybe even a filter? She’s managed to cover those gaunt lines somehow.

And she always says that anon accounts must be this same “troll” who makes new accounts. She’s delusional, she really thinks its just one person who can see through her? Does she think all of tattle is just one person?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
Spencer wet lettuce's speech about Grimo being the 'breadwinner', she's on stage and he's just the runner. Fuck sake have some pride man. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

D_Wills

VIP Member
A few points from the new vlog..

Does anyone find it weird how Spencer goes to visit Ray in hospital on his own? Spens only been a part of Imogens family 3 or 4 years so he must hardly know him? Just trying to put myself in their shoes and it just seems odd. Do you think Imogen guilts him in to going?

Really felt a bit uncomfortable when Imogen showed us the live steam of Ray getting married, this is incredibly personal, touching and upsetting giving the circumstances so I'm not sure we needed to see that.

Imogen "works" an hour or 2 day - maximum, Spencer *doesn't* work. WHY do they have her mum, her dad, her sister, her brother, Spencers mum, Spencers dad, all coming to stay to help them out?? Help for what exactly?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

lbethxox

Can I also add how belittling and degrading to call an NHS nurse a 'subscriber' throughout the entire video.

Kathleen22

VIP Member
I was on the train yesterday, it was busy so most of us were standing. and there was a little girl in a push chair in front of me.. looked around rens age.

She seemed perfectly happy for the first 10 mins then she started reaching out to her mum and started to cry. Both parents were reassuring her she has to stay in there as it was a busy train and it wouldn’t be for long etc.. of course she still cried. They offered her raisins.. she pushed them away and still cried… it got louder and she had proper tears at this point. The dad then got a book out and crouched down and was showing her the pics etc… and just like that she was smiling and giggling!

Was she a diva? No. She was just a normal 1 year old bored in her buggy 🙄 toddlers cry. But the parents didn’t give up and let her get on with it.

Imo saying she will NOT be in it for longer than 5 mins just shows me that she’s a lazy parent and spencer let’s her get away with it!!! I could only think yesterday if this was spencer imo and ren she’d be taking her out asap and whipping her boob out or something as she only wants mummy

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Jeeeeesus her life must be really boring if hearing foxes outside is a storytime for her.
I think the majority of us have heard foxes going at it and never once thought to wake our partners up so they can sort them out.
She really over dramatised it and tried to use that urdang not-quite-degree. So all the neighbours dogs were barking and she was yelling out the window “you’ll wake my baby up!” -wouldn’t that be more likely to wake your baby up?
She’s just jealous they’re getting more action than she is with that soggy wet wipe husband.

• Haha

azeliamanga

Guys, I’m not from the UK so honestly had no idea what Cheryl Cole looks like. I’m sorry, but can we just take a moment to compare these two skeletal faces. They are identical. I am utterly blown away by the hypocrisy. She is literally just as emaciated as the woman she indirectly harassed for being a bad role model for not addressing her ED. Dangerous piece of work. Get help FFS, it’s well overdue.

Attachments

• Heart