Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a LOT in this vid. Like why does she pronounce every single word so aggressively!?
Probably because she's trying to convince herself how ''unbelievable'' their sex life and relationship is compared to everyone else.

Reactions: 11
I honestly cannot imagine anyone in their right mind wanting to listen to how Imogen and Spencer have sex so why is she constantly doing "sex Q&As"? I would honestly rather have someone pour lemon juice into my eyes and force me to listen to 3 hours of Boris Johnson explaining COVID
The only reason she's doing them constantly is because they are ALL undisclosed ads 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Seriously I really do think there is something sinister going on in that family. I have visions of Rosemarys baby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s grandad Peter the robin I feel sorry for. Poor soul just wants to chill but instead he’s superglued to the back seat and got to listen to these two divvys and how ✨amazing✨ There sex life is

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh for goodness sake spencer can’t even go and see his brother on his own now... bet he just wanted to go and sit in the pub for some lad time but IMO was probably like I know me and hoggy can come too!!!

BED4E77A-8C11-4FFA-ABA1-27D6EE86573B.png
17E58123-CB9E-4780-9C5A-CE94802D54A7.png

Reactions: 3
Where did she say the baby changed the weather? I must have missed that.
I can’t remember if it was a video or a story but it was about the gender reveal. It was a grey day and baby girl brought out the sun just for them :love:

Spen-bot's brother eh? He's quite lovely isn't he, asking for a friend obvs😅
Surely the thought of Imogen as a sister in law is enough to put you off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t remember if it was a video or a story but it was about the gender reveal. It was a grey day and baby girl brought out the sun just for them :love:

Surely the thought of Imogen as a sister in law is enough to put you off.
It did feel wrong as I typed it, but the strong hands, square jaw and a bit of stubble were distracting me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Angels you won't believe this but it was 17 years ago to this day that there was a knock at the door and when we answered there was a baby in a basket on the doorstep!!!! Honestly, angels, I can't explain it but it was the day after our family dog died that Hugobee came to us! I would look after him all day while my parents were at work I'm not complaining just explaining as they were some of the best days of my life. I used to give Hugobee his Pedigree Chum. He loved that stuff! Me and my brother weren't allowed to have any. It was all for Hugobee. Angels I still remember when Hugobee said his first word. I've never heard anything like it. He looked deep into my eyes with his sweet loving gaze and said 'woof'.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Well angels, that video was just something else 🥴🤢 I sat cringing the whole time.

As I’ve previously mentioned we had a pregnancy loss and would of been due around the same time as Grimmo and ever since she has just pissed me off with her grateful, manifesting this, being bless tit she’s come out with😣...

Luckily, we’ve just found out we’re pregnant again... one thing is for sure... this is a blessing. Her little ‘miracle manifested blessing’ was an absolute fluke of her coming off contraception and half heartedly trying. She has no idea what grateful, blessed and anxiety is when trying for and having a baby. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than look up to her for pregnancy advice and guidance. She is doing this purely for the coin #cancelthisbitchpleaseeee 😴🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hang on hang on - did she say ‘Mental Health can’t be cured?’

I mean......

What a crock of tit, go away you daft turd.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her new video is way too much. Do relationships like this even exist?! “He doesn’t annoy me, he doesn’t bug me” I’ve been with my partner 7 years and want to cave his head in most days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.