Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna say how many pages later😂actually really disgusted by her behaviour and showing private messages of someone’s that may have wanted private, they may have had a sad loss in pregnancy and witch tits over here is the least sympathetic person ever. She says she’s getting quite a few messages about it, then surely she should see that she’s being a tad disrespectful to her ‘best friends’ who have been there for her since god knows how long. I get it’s an exciting time for her but surely she can see she’s going a bit OTT.
p.s hi girls, been a while since I’ve commented on here😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I've not been on her thread for a while because she is UNBAREABLE but. I went onto her Instagram and she posted messages off a girl saying "I get messages saying stop with the baby content" saying she knows tje girl wasn't saying that, well why not post the ones that say "stop with the baby content?" Why post the one of the girl who said she supported you from day1?! Also imogen, satsumas don't have pips! She's no mind numbingly boring!
Glad she blocked my actual insta account 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Recap of previous thread:

Hello hunnies 👋🏻 I don’t know how you find this thread, but definitely stick around. We are the most grateful, blessed and loving family on tattle.

- Imo is pregnant. 🤰🏻

- Spenny did a bike ride 🚲 to raise money for Diabetes UK. Imo drove beside him 🚙 for encouragement/because she missed him. 😳

- Imo took a photo positioned between a pink and blue hut. Is it a boy or is it a girl. 🥴 The photo looks similar to one that Zoe Sugg posted - only difference is that Imo of course is holding her bloat bump. 🤰🏻

- She’s still writing essays on her instastories about everything and everyone. 📝

- Jack the coffee machine man earned his place on the tattle wiki reaction video. ☕🥳

- In her FIRST TRIMESTER Q&A video:
1. Spenny told us what first trimester means - the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy. 🤣
3. Imo says she looked bigger when she was 7 weeks pregnant than she does now because of her bloating. 🤨 Her farts smelt like egg. 💨🥚
5. The time she went to 3 different Sainsburys (which was then edited/deleted from the vlog because she received a lot of comments calling her out) for a particular snack was ACTUALLY because of pregnancy cravings. 🧇 It was 3 different Sainsburys on DIFFERENT days.
6. On TTC journey - they weren’t planning but were planning, they came off contraception and were going to wait until they fell pregnant. Lots of weird crying from Imo 😭 they’re not going to give times. They’re so grateful.
7. Baby has done wonders for her life threatening stomach condition.
8. During first trimester, Imo was a calm and zen hun bun. 🧘🏻‍♀️
9. Spenny still rubs creams and oils on her and bump. 🧴

- On instastories Imo writes an essay about her parents...she says “nobody loves their dad as much as I love you” (duck off) and her mum fell on the tube 🚇 so she fell with her because if she’s embarassed, Imo will be embarrassed with her. 😳

- Imo has been on the look out for ‘mumsy’ trainers. 👟👟

- She has pregnant candles. 🤰🏻🕯

- Possible names for baby - Peter Robin Horton or Petra Robina Horton. 👦🏻👧🏻

- Imo uploaded photos on her insta wearing just underwear and claims she needs better undies. Pointless post as usual. 👙🙄

- Public Figure Spenny dressed up as a pilot 👨🏻‍✈️ for a NOWtv ad on instagram. The outfit is far too big for him. 😂 Imo wants to get all aboard the Horton Airways. ✈

- Imo and Spenny did a video titled ‘Baby Names We Love But Won’t Be Using’. She likes rare/Disney/Greek names, he likes more traditional names.

- Imo was asking for advice for her nose and throat 👃🏻and put in her usual disclaimer of ✨NOT COMPLAINING, JUST EXPLAINING ✨

- Their ‘Gender Reveal’ was based on an Easter egg hunt 🥚 Only Bensalad, Dirty Dee, Hugobee and Freya were there. Imo cried a river 😭 They’re having a girl. 👧🏻

- Imo has a new PO Box for her brand @thehunnystore if the huns want to send letters and things. 📨 She’s not complaining, just explaining she has one. 📬

- She’s still writing essays on her instastories about the Gender Reveal 🎀 and asks the huns what videos they’d like to see. 📹 Pointless when all she does is upload about her pregnancy.

- They shared the ACTUAL RAW LIVE FOOTAGE from the gender reveal/baby scan. Imo Kim K cried 😭 at the gender reveal. Spenny had a gut feeling it was girl, Imo was convinced it was a boy. She would wake up during the night craving blue drinks. 🥤 There hasn’t been a girl in Spenny’s family for over 120 years, they broke the mould. 😐

- Imo has received a lot of msgs from huns telling her they don’t like her pregnancy/baby content. She says her life has changed and this is the journey her life is on. 🤰🏻 Meaning get over it and she will carry on posting pregnancy/baby related content. 🥴

- She wants people to “spread love as thick as you would nutella”. 🍫

- Still waiting for Jack the coffee machine man’s reaction video. ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Hey girls first time posting on this thread 💘 I genuinely really liked Imogen originally, however after seeing her stories today I have unfollowed. That was rude + shocking I have a beautiful baby girl took us 8 years to conceive we are young fit healthy has nothing to do with that ladies struggle to conceive for a number of reasons.
I HONESTLY CANNOT STAND LADIES GETTING PREGNANT AND THINKING THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM BECAUSE THEY GOT PREGNANT SO QUCKLY! It’s honestly disgusting she cannot realise how it seriously hurts people seriously hurts! This is my content + that’s that! I hate the way she says I don’t want to be a trigger also first time mummies are always generally unrealistic with their birthing plans I’m sorry she will be the first giving out advice once she’s had her baby about the birth to others there will be the million milking post partum videos to come! I really don’t think these people understand the loss, the hurt, the aching hearts some ladies have TTC they’re for themselves their views and their money if her hormones are like this now early in pregnancy then I fear what she’ll be like once the baby is here because those hormones are ones ive never experienced before! Anyway angels I love you so so so so much oh for someone who has the most loving family on the internet you don’t go slagging them off on your stories

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hello sorry I’m late and missed doing the thread, my job is really getting in the way of my tattling might quit and become a full time twit like our Imo
Thanks @D_Wills you are an actual angel

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Imo has a new condition... ‘fear of pips condition’. Is she for real? I cannot get over her saying ‘it’s just what I want to post’ to her hun on insta stories regarding the pregnancy related content. Why ask the huns what they want to see if you are just going to post what you want to post.

AB06DF97-8B26-432A-A0F8-8EAB6CDC5C33.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t stop laughing at that part of the vlog where Spencer had a fly down his shirt. If that was my boyfriend I’d be pissing myself but she’s all ‘omg baby are you ok?!’🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I JUST remembered one of her past videos where she talked about how she hasnt had any vaccines as a child and her parents practiced homeopathy instead (cant remember what video it was but she was drinking tumeric at the time and her teeth/tongue was stained). I can't see her vaccinating her child tbh

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I just read the responses to that girl.

I understand that she’s on a ‘journey’ with the baby but she’s just so up her own arse and basically say, ‘oh you’re triggered, sorry hun’ - there will be other people thinking the same.

I can’t have/do not want to have children and it’s so hard seeing so many of my friends/family having babies - then seeing it all over social media with influencers - it is hard. I think sometimes she/others should be aware it’s not being mean/bitter - it’s just really hard seeing it all the time.

Hope that makes sense. Not complaining....just explaining.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Adding to the recap - can not banging out about how SEXY she is, actual quote from her babies mothers day card "thank you for making mummy even sexier". Actual quote from instagram "I've never felt sexier and its all thanks to my baby" 🤢🤢🤢 also will not stop banging on about her "bazoomas" 🤢🤢🤢 even though we are much more distracted by her increasingly awful make uo ans orange face 🍊

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Adding to the recap - can not banging out about how SEXY she is, actual quote from her babies mothers day card "thank you for making mummy even sexier". Actual quote from instagram "I've never felt sexier and its all thanks to my baby" 🤢🤢🤢 also will not stop banging on about her "bazoomas" 🤢🤢🤢 even though we are much more distracted by her increasingly awful make uo ans orange face 🍊
That was in the recap of the previous thread 😂 when she first mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now in the blocked club for mentioning the pregnancy content overload. In a polite manner may I add 🙃

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.