Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogen must’ve liked her burger so much, she saved some brown sauce on her top lip for later. Tried counting how many times Cap’n Spenny said ‘yeah’ while looking at her thinking bloody hell I’ve got another half an hour of this but unfortunately lost count after 2:03 mark.

Reactions: 5
honestly the relationship between her and Hugo is actually disturbing.. I understand that someone said he has Aspergers but don’t patronise him, don’t treat him like a child… I’d disown her if she was my sister.. she’s creepy as duck
I have ASD- I didn't know that about Hugo. I think her weird posts about him for his b/day are over the top - my brother would never stand for me embarrassing him with stupid SM posts on his birthday.

Reactions: 2
Imogen must’ve liked her burger so much, she saved some brown sauce on her top lip for later. Tried counting how many times Cap’n Spenny said ‘yeah’ while looking at her thinking bloody hell I’ve got another half an hour of this but unfortunately lost count after 2:03 mark.
There will be a summary of the video in the next thread recap (courtesy of me) 😌 so don’t go giving her any views. 🤪

Reactions: 6
So I was having a browse to see how much Grimmo has from her business... this would suggest she’s not exactly skint enough to be giving her subscribers tit from her bathroom cabinet?! 👀🤔
What happened to that tit bathroom tat giveaway. I wonder if she’ll do a baby edition. 🙄

Reactions: 2
does anyone else think she’s had her nose done? The little bump when she turns to the side seems to have gone in her recent video I’m thinking maybe filler tho cause it looks quite natural? Just ironic cause she always said in her old videos that we should love ourselves and she’d never change her nose bump lmao

Wow, watching her recent video and you would really think that she’s the only person on planet that’s pregnant😂😂the way she was going in depth about how ur body changes and how Spencer’s loves it and is so amazed like pregnant people don’t already exist. Find it weird how the title is sex q&a and says she won’t mention pregnancy as much, five minuets into it and she already mentions it like 3 times😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
does anyone else think she’s had her nose done? The little bump when she turns to the side seems to have gone in her recent video I’m thinking maybe filler tho cause it looks quite natural? Just ironic cause she always said in her old videos that we should love ourselves and she’d never change her nose bump lmao
Dont be silly! Pregnancy got rid of it, the baby princess angel works miracles on Grimo's body.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blimey she looks about 80 here! Babygal could do with some SPF and retinol, a few night creams and perhaps lay off the heavy heavy foundation 😬😬😬
Omg! Looks like one of those apps/filters that make you old

Reactions: 9
I had the weirdest dream last night that I was talking to Zoella at a party and Imogen came over to talk to her and looked me up and down and said who are you? And was really rude... lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2A9CC971-7BAA-4E8C-BF18-C7D6DE27942A.jpeg

1D27DB01-DEB8-41F8-9614-FDC6D0FA5F4E.jpeg

1. why does she look like she is in the sound of music
2. Why is she wearing a dress 50x too big for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thee old slick Rick hairstyle again 😒 I’m sure she only wears her hair like this when it’s greasy.... so that must be 99% of the time 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.