Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking this myself maybe he is hers......

Ps hi all long time lurker here πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»
I've seen quite a few posts where people are saying that Hugo has Aspergers. I personally don't think he has ASD, I just think he's been constantly babied and had his boundaries continually invaded that he doesn't realise that any of this isn't 'normal'.

Having an 18 year old Aspie son myself, I just don't see any of the traits in Hoggy - but none of us on the internet could (or should even try to) diagnose someone as being on the spectrum, or even speculate about it. It's thrown around in society as a buzz word when someone appears a "bit weird" or "awkward" and it's so damaging to the ASD community.
So is being referred to as 'Aspie' How disrespectful. My grandson has Aspergers and I would be horrified if I heard someone
Seen this on TikTok and it reminded me of Imo. RIP my colon ayyy
wow πŸ˜‚ she defo uses facetune on her feed posts
wow πŸ˜‚ she defo uses facetune on her feed posts
She is very lined for a girl of her age!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.