Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogenation #28. Passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Omg, that latest Insta.. the singing šŸ˜«
Her singing voice is not good at all! When she uploaded tik toks of her singing before and her huns weā€™re acting as if she was BeyoncĆ©šŸ˜‚ are they tone deaf? Canā€™t help but cringe when I hear her sing because she genuinely thinks sheā€™s talented!!

Reactions: 9
Hey girls I have completely logged out of all social media! We have a beautiful baby girl who is 2 + a half since we have had SO many losses and our most recent one at 20 weeks šŸ’” I canā€™t fathom when people live in lalala land having our beautiful daughter after being together 15 years almost broke us - it is hard you are tired and adapting your hormones are horrendous (mine were uncontrollable) I did Hypnobirthing and wanted a completely natural labour when mine went the total opposite for a long time I was ever so upset I really think we need to normalise everything to do with babies ā€˜when Iā€™m feedingā€™ quoted by imo people automatically assume thatā€™s what will happen and yes for the majority it does I breastfed but it wasnā€™t without heartache and i wish I had introduced formula because I think breastfeeding made me depressed the pain the exhaustion my midwife ended up sitting on my bed with me cuddling me and reminding me no one knows who was breastfed or not. Sorry for the tangent but it is extremely hard to watch when these influencers act as if everything is how you manifest it - often people try to keep up with this online persona when inside theyā€™re completely broken - in the words of all these influencers ā€˜be kindā€™ something they comply forget to remember themselves - Happy Saturday šŸ’˜

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her new video is way too much. Do relationships like this even exist?! ā€œHe doesnā€™t annoy me, he doesnā€™t bug meā€ Iā€™ve been with my partner 7 years and want to cave his head in most days šŸ˜‚
Its so unrealistic right? Im glad I wasnā€™t the only one who thought that it was too much.

I love my partner - Iā€™ve been with him 5 years but my god he irritates me sometimes and Iā€™m sure I do too.

Sheā€™s really obsessed with Hugobee isnā€™t she, itā€™s really bleeping weird

The duck are those insta stories of her squalling and rubbing her bloat? Itā€™s not even cute, it just looks creepy. She wouldnā€™t (presumably) rub an actual human like that, why the duck is she doing that to herself? šŸ¤¢

Come to think of it, I remember her vlog where she was all over Hogg the dog, telling the huns sheā€™d shared his bed - kissing him all over his face (he was like 14?)- while she the announced she came on her period so had to wear his boxers; so who knows?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
can u imagine when imogen has to pick her kid up from school one day.. singing MY SWEET ANGEL GIRLLLL down the playground and crying when she comes out the classroom. not to mention all the teachers will be in floods of tears because they are just so proud of imos baby girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imogenation #28 making our ears sore and bensaladā€™s roaming the corridor

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m hate-watching the new video and not only is it absolutely insane that Imo, lips as big as a limo - and Spenny, Imoā€™s whipped first husband of many - are so insecure that they have to confirm they a) have sex, b) they both find each other sexy even when they donā€™t want to have sex and that c) Spenny has a big dick (excuse me while I vom) ...
Spenny keeps talking about how heā€™s going to be Imogenā€™s centre of calm during labour. They are the two biggest idiots on the planet if he thinks heā€™s going to make labour easier for her.
The ONLY thing I wanted was an epidural, I wanted to murder my husband for even putting me through it let alone wanting him to be my ā€˜centre of peaceā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but the way she is with him and not her other siblings, the fact she was "pulled out of year 8 and home schooled" and how close big spenny is to Hugo, I'm genuinely wondering if he's her kid or she's warped her mind to think he's hers??? Why is she this possessive
Was thinking this myself maybe he is hers......

Ps hi all long time lurker here šŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m hate-watching the new video and not only is it absolutely insane that Imo, lips as big as a limo - and Spenny, Imoā€™s whipped first husband of many - are so insecure that they have to confirm they a) have sex, b) they both find each other sexy even when they donā€™t want to have sex and that c) Spenny has a big dick (excuse me while I vom) ...
Spenny keeps talking about how heā€™s going to be Imogenā€™s centre of calm during labour. They are the two biggest idiots on the planet if he thinks heā€™s going to make labour easier for her.
The ONLY thing I wanted was an epidural, I wanted to murder my husband for even putting me through it let alone wanting him to be my ā€˜centre of peaceā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I could think of nothing worse, heightened contractions and in absolute agony and big spenny rubbing your colon saying "baby princess it is OK, you can do this, I love you!!!!!" all whilst crying cos imo is in the WORST pain anyone's felt in the world (not complaining, just explaining x)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you IMAGINE the labour scenes... I think you guys have hit it on the head. We all know itā€™ll be the most dramatic labour since life began šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imogenation #28 mummy to sproggy and hoggy the reincarnated doggy

• Haha
Reactions: 40
sorry, what? Sheā€™s literally wearing make up in all of her most recent photos.
5D7C5BA1-2378-4A6E-93F7-32A8487D4D1F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay so first of all Iā€™m an nhs worker so not much gets to me in terms of bodily fluids/functions, but the way she was discussing sex in the mukbang video, why did she have to say this so aggressively?
So vulgar šŸ¤®
FF2B7219-C128-4C1F-AFF9-2BD5531E70C2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.