Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you not have a husband who lovingly washes your brother in the bath with a magic sponge like Spenny and Hoggy? šŸ¤¢ (Feel sick even typing that .... this happened didnā€™t it? Iā€™m not just making it up? I feel delusional.)
Wait?! What!!!! No way did she let her grown ass husband wash her brother in the bath?! Thatā€™s disgusting..

Reactions: 14
Haven't looked at her Insta in a while as she's just too boring these days.. As soon as I saw the post about her brother I ran to this site šŸ¤£ why is she so weird?

Reactions: 1
iā€™m sorry but hoggy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ iā€™d be mortified if that was my nickname bleeping hell

Reactions: 4
If I remember correctly it was in the background of one of her Instagram stories šŸ¤¢

EDIT; found this!
How did I actually forget this tit show šŸ¤® why does spencer not ever get called out for being creepy??? Thatā€™s why she shoves it down our throat that spencer is so ā€œpureā€

Yuck.

Reactions: 12
Her brother was 16 at the time??
Yep!! And you could hear both spencer and Hugo clearly in the bathroom at the same time. We all rushed here to talk about it of course ...

imo Just left it on her stories like it was normal behaviour. Then again she did ā€˜jokeā€™ on Twitter about incest with her dad so..

Reactions: 7
View attachment 562512ā€œHonestly the best bond Iā€™ve ever seenā€ oh just duck OFF. Everything always has to be THE MOST.

for her young followers sheā€™s making it seem like this is normal. IT IS NOT NORMAL. I have never known anyone to act like this about their family, ever.
Aye dog whisperer alright, thatā€™s because heā€™s got a reincarnated dog soul inside him of course!

I went and looked back on the threads this time last year out of curiosity. We weren't as prolific with the screenshot back then sadly, but her story has changed a bit!
šŸ¤¢ why arenā€™t more people talking about the birthday post from last year. ā€œI worship you and adore you babyā€ nah. Imagine saying that to your sibling šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The latest Tiktok saying ā€˜this is how it went downā€™ Imogen we know how babys are made.
As if they did anything more adventurous than missionary with the lights off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.