Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be livid at how imogen completely babies hugo if i was their mum, is it because hes diagnosed with aspergers that she just treats him like hes a 5 year old? I can't think of any other reason why because she doesnt baby freya this much

Reactions: 10
How does this girl not realise SHE ALWAYS SINGS SO OUT OF TUNE. awful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Imogen is the type of lass to go on X factor thinking she can sing, and when she gets 4 no’s she kicks off at the judges for bullying her. And security has to be called because she thinks she’s amazing when she’s clearly not

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She had 3 ig stories of singng to her baby and holding her tummy. It reminds me of this old Maury Show clip of teenagers who wanted a baby and even before she was pregnant, the father sang a weird song about 'my baby pony' at her abdomen.

Reactions: 3
She's ruined that song for me. I danced with my dad to that song at my wedding. Memory destroyed in 30 seconds 😂
I couldn’t even tell what song it was at first she destroyed it that much

• Haha
Imogen is the type of lass to go on X factor thinking she can sing, and when she gets 4 no’s she kicks off at the judges for bullying her. And security has to be called because she thinks she’s amazing when she’s clearly not
Why can I totally imagine this 😂 Ben Salad would have been listening at the door with Dermot and would have stormed in demanding they give her another try 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet again tagging along to watch Bensalad and Spenny play football and ✨ just explaining, not complaining ✨ that her and baby princess are sat in the rain and that’s how it is going to be.

097DBF62-545D-4D1A-BA42-E33FE079819A.jpeg
2A17857B-C434-4D76-9ACC-5379E9F9B2BA.jpeg
E75A41D3-845C-46E3-BCF2-F11614B254B3.jpeg

• Sick
wrong. all the judges will be crying, the audience will be standing up in floods of tears. she will have confetti thrown on her and spenny and hoggy will run out onto the stage sobbing. baby girl will be changing the weather out of pure joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
honestly the relationship between her and Hugo is actually disturbing.. I understand that someone said he has Aspergers but don’t patronise him, don’t treat him like a child… I’d disown her if she was my sister.. she’s creepy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Spenny ever gets a word in edgeways, this girl talks so fast and just never shuts up 🤦‍♀️ Not sure why he’s even included in half these videos. Also what’s with her lipliner in this video?!

Reactions: 12
Can you IMAGINE the labour scenes... I think you guys have hit it on the head. We all know it’ll be the most dramatic labour since life began 😂
She’ll be unbearable! I bet she’s rude to the midwife & then will claim she didn’t like her because she was jealous or something. Spen bot will just be going “you’re doing amazing” “absolutely”“absolutely” “100%” “think of the sea” on repeat til she throws something at him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God help her if she has any complications during labour..... we’ll end up with about 600 story times.

• Haha
I've seen quite a few posts where people are saying that Hugo has Aspergers. I personally don't think he has ASD, I just think he's been constantly babied and had his boundaries continually invaded that he doesn't realise that any of this isn't 'normal'.

Having an 18 year old Aspie son myself, I just don't see any of the traits in Hoggy - but none of us on the internet could (or should even try to) diagnose someone as being on the spectrum, or even speculate about it. It's thrown around in society as a buzz word when someone appears a "bit weird" or "awkward" and it's so damaging to the ASD community.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imogenation #28 she’s got muscly legs and her farts smell exactly like eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Imogen implying on her story that the girls have to sit on the sidelines and watch the boys play football?

Reactions: 12
For someone who has 412k subscribers, her video views as of recent are tit and I’m not complaining BUT suggesting more people unsubscribe. 🤣

9A29D24E-9687-495C-ABFD-71BF9660CA9F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.