Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Discolights

VIP Member
Angels I have located some ✨ raw footage ✨ We forgot that Captain Spencer is not road friendly, he is a man of the skies so of course he wouldn’t know how to deal with a naughty cyclist. Blessed and grateful as always though.
425074E1-01AE-49DE-ACE4-FBB594B68BD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

theweekend

Her entire family cried at the orthodontist but not at her pregnancy announcement or gender reveal... Okay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Discolights

VIP Member
I don’t know about you angels, but I think Spencer would make a great weather forecaster with words like this
66A9447C-E12F-4FEE-B349-355A43E49D2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Recap of previous thread:

Hello hunnies 👋🏻 I don’t know how you find this thread, but definitely stick around. We are the most grateful, blessed and loving family on tattle.

- Imo is pregnant. 🤰🏻

- Spenny did a bike ride 🚲 to raise money for Diabetes UK. Imo drove beside him 🚙 for encouragement/because she missed him. 😳

- Imo took a photo positioned between a pink and blue hut. Is it a boy or is it a girl. 🥴 The photo looks similar to one that Zoe Sugg posted - only difference is that Imo of course is holding her bloat bump. 🤰🏻

- She’s still writing essays on her instastories about everything and everyone. 📝

- Jack the coffee machine man earned his place on the tattle wiki reaction video. ☕🥳

- In her FIRST TRIMESTER Q&A video:
1. Spenny told us what first trimester means - the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy. 🤣
3. Imo says she looked bigger when she was 7 weeks pregnant than she does now because of her bloating. 🤨 Her farts smelt like egg. 💨🥚
5. The time she went to 3 different Sainsburys (which was then edited/deleted from the vlog because she received a lot of comments calling her out) for a particular snack was ACTUALLY because of pregnancy cravings. 🧇 It was 3 different Sainsburys on DIFFERENT days.
6. On TTC journey - they weren’t planning but were planning, they came off contraception and were going to wait until they fell pregnant. Lots of weird crying from Imo 😭 they’re not going to give times. They’re so grateful.
7. Baby has done wonders for her life threatening stomach condition.
8. During first trimester, Imo was a calm and zen hun bun. 🧘🏻‍♀️
9. Spenny still rubs creams and oils on her and bump. 🧴

- On instastories Imo writes an essay about her parents...she says “nobody loves their dad as much as I love you” (fuck off) and her mum fell on the tube 🚇 so she fell with her because if she’s embarassed, Imo will be embarrassed with her. 😳

- Imo has been on the look out for ‘mumsy’ trainers. 👟👟

- She has pregnant candles. 🤰🏻🕯

- Possible names for baby - Peter Robin Horton or Petra Robina Horton. 👦🏻👧🏻

- Imo uploaded photos on her insta wearing just underwear and claims she needs better undies. Pointless post as usual. 👙🙄

- Public Figure Spenny dressed up as a pilot 👨🏻‍✈️ for a NOWtv ad on instagram. The outfit is far too big for him. 😂 Imo wants to get all aboard the Horton Airways. ✈

- Imo and Spenny did a video titled ‘Baby Names We Love But Won’t Be Using’. She likes rare/Disney/Greek names, he likes more traditional names.

- Imo was asking for advice for her nose and throat 👃🏻and put in her usual disclaimer of ✨NOT COMPLAINING, JUST EXPLAINING ✨

- Their ‘Gender Reveal’ was based on an Easter egg hunt 🥚 Only Bensalad, Dirty Dee, Hugobee and Freya were there. Imo cried a river 😭 They’re having a girl. 👧🏻

- Imo has a new PO Box for her brand @thehunnystore if the huns want to send letters and things. 📨 She’s not complaining, just explaining she has one. 📬

- She’s still writing essays on her instastories about the Gender Reveal 🎀 and asks the huns what videos they’d like to see. 📹 Pointless when all she does is upload about her pregnancy.

- They shared the ACTUAL RAW LIVE FOOTAGE from the gender reveal/baby scan. Imo Kim K cried 😭 at the gender reveal. Spenny had a gut feeling it was girl, Imo was convinced it was a boy. She would wake up during the night craving blue drinks. 🥤 There hasn’t been a girl in Spenny’s family for over 120 years, they broke the mould. 😐

- Imo has received a lot of msgs from huns telling her they don’t like her pregnancy/baby content. She says her life has changed and this is the journey her life is on. 🤰🏻 Meaning get over it and she will carry on posting pregnancy/baby related content. 🥴

- She wants people to “spread love as thick as you would nutella”. 🍫

- Still waiting for Jack the coffee machine man’s reaction video. ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

lushstudent

I haven't posted on here in a HOT minute but honestly the confetti Instagram story has pushed me over the edge. A YEAR before you announced your pregnancy (so at least 9 months before you became pregnant), Spencer magically 'knew' that it'd be a girl... it's a sign!!!! No, Imogen, it is not a sign. The rose gold/pink confetti is because you're a girl and it was your birthday (obviously colour does not equate to gender, but in this instance I think it'd fair to say that if he woke her up with blue confetti she'd be pretty pissed off, especially as she so clearly planned it). That's like saying that I'm going to get pregnant with a boy in 10 years because this morning I drank from a Buxton water bottle which has a blue cap. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Imogenation #28. Passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Justpassingthrough

50752A43-974F-43A2-B4B3-20F5ECD3E3C3.png

Whoever makes up the imo story times on here could literally have wrote this🤣🤣🤣 (I think it’s wills someone but can’t remember your username🙃)

edit: @Wills315 girl did you write this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Kathleen22

VIP Member
622C1B93-37B1-4406-AF96-E78234A9EDD8.png

it’s the day we wait for every year huns!! hugobees birthday!!!!

“and then I said to my teacher... and then he said this....” “and we cried cuddling in the hallway” why is your dad just wandering the school halls??? she just makes all this shit up I swear. Who needs to hear this boring story every year I’m sure Hugo’s even sick of it at 17 years old 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Kathleen22

VIP Member
4B449A02-0F62-4EFD-900E-CD16B07161DA.png

Master spennys wise words of the day.

Thank god he told meI was planning to wear a bikini today to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Mariaraine20

I think she’s always had a way of getting free stuff.. before baby girl was a PUBLIC FIGURE she used to just complain to every company 😂😂
68165128-CC58-4520-B8AE-FA261E1BC978.jpeg
7E412894-C29C-4132-99C1-D621C8FA5AD4.jpeg
0AD4EE10-FAF9-4DFB-A996-D321E2FC969E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Elle

VIP Member
Angels you won't believe this but it was 17 years ago to this day that there was a knock at the door and when we answered there was a baby in a basket on the doorstep!!!! Honestly, angels, I can't explain it but it was the day after our family dog died that Hugobee came to us! I would look after him all day while my parents were at work I'm not complaining just explaining as they were some of the best days of my life. I used to give Hugobee his Pedigree Chum. He loved that stuff! Me and my brother weren't allowed to have any. It was all for Hugobee. Angels I still remember when Hugobee said his first word. I've never heard anything like it. He looked deep into my eyes with his sweet loving gaze and said 'woof'.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Hugo’s 17th Birthday Recap. 🎂

1. Imo was at school and had a feeling to go to the toilet and check her phone. 📲 On her way she opened the door and saw her dad there, he cried 😭 that her mum had given birth to Hugo. They hugged in the hallway, cried some more. 😭 After school she was meant to go to football ⚽ but went to the hospital instead and held 9 pound baby Hugo - her older brother held him first!

2. They would always say “Hugobee do your scary face” and he would fully start shaking and making faces. 👹

3. The first time he walked, she rushed home from her friend’s house to see him take his first steps. She cried a river. 😭 Hugo is her little man.

4. Hugo is really funny, always providing entertainment. 😅

5. Imo was like his mini parent looking after him from 8am until 3ish (who the fuck asked for time specifics???). ⌚

6. He is a competitive Taurus - mini version of Bensalad (great there is two of them). 🥴

7. Hugo would bring his cuddly toys to London. 🧸

8. He didn’t want to get his braces so Imo got in the chair to prove that if she can do it so can he. They all cried as they’re emotional. 🦷 (The orthodontist probably cried too). #Imo’sWisdomToothDrama

9. He writes down all of his wins of board games they play. 🎯

10. Think’s he is a wrestler. 🤼‍♂️

11. He chucks his pig. 🐖🤷🏻‍♀️

12. Pretends he doesn’t love cuddles with Imo. 🤗

13. They go for long drives in the evening, playing music. Hugo is the little DJ. 🎶

14. Always goes for little chats in the mornings. 💬

15. Ηis full name is Hugo Ronan Hudson. 🙄

16. Hugobee 🐝 is a complete split of Imo and her older brother, and they adore him.

17. Spenny calls him Hoggy. 🧐

18. Imo says the bond between Spenny and Hugo is the best she’s ever seen. (Fuck off twat).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

MrsWolf

VIP Member
The DFS advert just came on tv and I can’t escape Imo and Spenny... he’s even there massaging her ✨pregnant✨ feet
5089958B-021A-4988-B3AD-25106B0BC990.jpeg
812B44B3-9AD7-402E-8272-177F2C672A06.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

_Laura

Chatty Member
Spenny has finally remembered he was doing a bike ride to raise money for DiabetesUK.

View attachment 559292
OMG this makes me sooooooo angry!!! This twat wants a bloody award for managing 77 miles in a bloody month when he doesn't even work! If he couldn't manage to go every day, he could have just gone on longer rides over the weekend for God's sake. The nerve, the cheek! Posting a bloody story about resting for a while now when the wet lettuce has cycled an average of 2.5 miles every day for a month, ✨ is he winding me up? ✨
Surely, they have to be trolling us now? I can't believe these people are real! The second-hand embarrassment is too much, I can't!
I'm absolutely not saying this because I want people to feel sorry for me because I'm actually fine, but I've finished 6 rounds of chemo therapy less than a month ago and I've been going on 30-minute walks to the local park 3 times a week to get some level of fitness back. Shall I do a fundraiser and say I need a bloody rest? AAARGH I'm in a mood now!
Rant over (for now 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 51