Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
61F9EEE0-C5DA-4399-A4AF-5346F952012D.png
“Honestly the best bond I’ve ever seen” oh just duck OFF. Everything always has to be THE MOST.

for her young followers she’s making it seem like this is normal. IT IS NOT NORMAL. I have never known anyone to act like this about their family, ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Her entire family cried at the orthodontist but not at her pregnancy announcement or gender reveal... Okay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Hugo’s 17th Birthday Recap. 🎂

1. Imo was at school and had a feeling to go to the toilet and check her phone. 📲 On her way she opened the door and saw her dad there, he cried 😭 that her mum had given birth to Hugo. They hugged in the hallway, cried some more. 😭 After school she was meant to go to football ⚽ but went to the hospital instead and held 9 pound baby Hugo - her older brother held him first!

2. They would always say “Hugobee do your scary face” and he would fully start shaking and making faces. 👹

3. The first time he walked, she rushed home from her friend’s house to see him take his first steps. She cried a river. 😭 Hugo is her little man.

4. Hugo is really funny, always providing entertainment. 😅

5. Imo was like his mini parent looking after him from 8am until 3ish (who the duck asked for time specifics???). ⌚

6. He is a competitive Taurus - mini version of Bensalad (great there is two of them). 🥴

7. Hugo would bring his cuddly toys to London. 🧸

8. He didn’t want to get his braces so Imo got in the chair to prove that if she can do it so can he. They all cried as they’re emotional. 🦷 (The orthodontist probably cried too). #Imo’sWisdomToothDrama

9. He writes down all of his wins of board games they play. 🎯

10. Think’s he is a wrestler. 🤼‍♂️

11. He chucks his pig. 🐖🤷🏻‍♀️

12. Pretends he doesn’t love cuddles with Imo. 🤗

13. They go for long drives in the evening, playing music. Hugo is the little DJ. 🎶

14. Always goes for little chats in the mornings. 💬

15. Ηis full name is Hugo Ronan Hudson. 🙄

16. Hugobee 🐝 is a complete split of Imo and her older brother, and they adore him.

17. Spenny calls him Hoggy. 🧐

18. Imo says the bond between Spenny and Hugo is the best she’s ever seen. (duck off twit).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
View attachment 562512“Honestly the best bond I’ve ever seen” oh just duck OFF. Everything always has to be THE MOST.

for her young followers she’s making it seem like this is normal. IT IS NOT NORMAL. I have never known anyone to act like this about their family, ever.
She always has to bring spencer into it ffs. He has his own brothers just like he has his own dad!!! But it’s like she’s desperate for him to love her family more than his own 😒. She always has to speak for him.

1. Imo was at school and had a feeling to go to the toilet and check her phone. 📲 On her way she opened the door and saw her dad there, he cried 😭 that her mum had given birth to Hugo. They hugged in the hallway, cried some more. 😭 After school she was meant to go to football ⚽ but went to the hospital instead and held 9 pound baby Hugo - her older brother held him first!

2. They would always say “Hugobee do your scary face” and he would fully start shaking and making faces. 👹

3. The first time he walked, she rushed home from her friend’s house to see him take his first steps. She cried a river. 😭 Hugo is her little man.

5. Imo was like his mini parent looking after him from 8am until 3ish (who the duck asked for time specifics???). ⌚

6. He is a competitive Taurus - mini version of Bensalad (great there is two of them). 🥴

8. He didn’t want to get his braces so Imo got in the chair to prove that if she can do it so can he. They all cried as they’re emotional. 🦷 (The orthodontist probably cried too). #Imo’sWisdomToothDrama

13. They go for long drives in the evening, playing music. Hugo is the little DJ. 🎶

16. Hugobee 🐝 is a complete split of Imo and her older brother, and they adore him.

18. Imo says the bond between Spenny and Hugo is the best she’s ever seen. (duck off twit).
Brilliant 😂

Reactions: 12

The shrug after “he chucks his pig” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s actually scary how OBSESSED she is!

There are 13 years between my eldest sister and I and of course I love my siblings so much and would do anything for them but there is no way I’d embarrass them like this.

She is absolutely off her head, what is wrong with her? She’s so over powering and cringe, WTF is she going to post when HER baby is born?!

I cried, midwife cried, dad cried, Spencer cried, Imogen cried, the anaesthetist cried, dirty Dee cried, the neighbour cried...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is bleeping weird, poor lad like he is a teenager now!

I am actually disturbed

Reactions: 7
I hope at least one of her midwives follows her and reads all the weird tit she spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, the pic of child Hugo with his top off? Leave it out, Imo - everyone knows better than to put unclothed photos of kids on social media.

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe the orthodontist didn’t cry. How selfish.

This has made my evening. 😂 I love when she does stuff like this because it will just add to the people who think wtf is wrong with her and unfollow her. One thing though, she had a video of Hugo topless on one of the stories. He’s underage. Probably not the best idea.

Edit: seems she reads here as she has literally just deleted the video.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
No joke thought Hugo was a tall 13/14 year old! Only because she treats/talks to him like he’s a baby... it’s not normal🙈 my brother would never talk to me if I acted like this😂

Reactions: 8

“Hoggy” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.