Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was 11 when Hugo was born, then if she was in year 8 Hugo must have been 1 and Imogen 12/13. So why would her parents leave them all day on their own? I know some parents have to, but if Imogen was supposed to be doing home school why was she being a mini parent to hugo
Yeah who was meant to be home schooling her?!

Reactions: 10
50752A43-974F-43A2-B4B3-20F5ECD3E3C3.png

Whoever makes up the imo story times on here could literally have wrote this🤣🤣🤣 (I think it’s wills someone but can’t remember your username🙃)

edit: @Wills315 girl did you write this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
View attachment 562445

Whoever makes up the imo story times on here could literally have wrote this🤣🤣🤣 (I think it’s wills someone but can’t remember your username🙃)

I don't even know what reaction to put to this! This is insanity! Its not "being emotional" its SO OVER DRAMATIC! Im genuinely speechless

Also surely hes embarrassed of that photo? Let alone the caption?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 562445

If my whole family had rocked up at the orthodontist when I got my braces I literally would have died? My brother also would have been having none of it! Literally her family dynamic is so creepy to me!!! Like I know families can be close, but I feel like there’s a line where it starts to become sod and she is waaaaaay past that line! Imagine all of Hugo’s mates seeing all this online about him as a 17 year old lad? How bloody embarrassing!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Her posts resemble some weird incest tit going on 😂 she’s writing paragraphs like he came out of her vag... god help her own daughter 😂🤪

I am close with my sibling but my god, I don’t remember half of our childhood with only 4 years between us. Grimmos got a very odd imagination 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
God help us next year when Hugo turns 18. A big birthday means even bigger paragraphs. I’ve already just been sick in my mouth

• Haha
If my whole family had rocked up at the orthodontist when I got my braces I literally would have died? My brother also would have been having none of it! Literally her family dynamic is so creepy to me!!! Like I know families can be close, but I feel like there’s a line where it starts to become sod and she is waaaaaay past that line! Imagine all of Hugo’s mates seeing all this online about him as a 17 year old lad? How bloody embarrassing!!!!!
The dynamic is so strange for sure but i swear it seems like Imogen is FORCING it to be weirder? Her parents are odd at times but so are everyones. Jacob has fucked off, hugo can be a bit odd (but again, who wasn't as a teenager) and her sister is innocent.

Both her parents where fostered as kids so i guess their family is small (no extended family except her mums mum) which may make them extra close

Hugo and freya didn't even cry when they found out she was pregnant ffs!!! The proof is in her OWN video!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone’s said it before but I can’t get over it — if she was homeschooled in Year 8 but also raising Hugo but had parents who worked full time (8-3) ..... who was homeschooling her? I thought she was bullied? Was that before or after the random homeschooling year?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The dynamic is so strange for sure but i swear it seems like Imogen is FORCING it to be weirder? Her parents are odd at times but so are everyones. Jacob has fucked off, hugo can be a bit odd (but again, who wasn't as a teenager) and her sister is innocent.

Hugo and freya didn't even cry when they found out she was pregnant ffs!!! The proof is in her OWN video!
imagine what it’s going to be like when Grimmo has the baby! The whole of her family (not Spennys as they don’t get a look in). Bensalad getting an epidural first to prove to Grimmo that it doesn’t hurt and Dee offering to get an episiotomy again to show her that it doesn’t hurt.
everything is so OTT with the family.

• Haha
Someone’s said it before but I can’t get over it — if she was homeschooled in Year 8 but also raising Hugo but had parents who worked full time (8-3) ..... who was homeschooling her? I thought she was bullied? Was that before or after the random homeschooling year?
I think she just "mothered" him in the summer? No school?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure that she has said before that her dad homeschooled her. She lies so much that you she can’t keep up with the different stories😂

Reactions: 8
He’s 17 for crying out loud, the boy can DRIVE now, he’s not a “precious angel baby” anymore and it’s embarrassing for him. I really hope he doesn’t get too much of a hard time from other people his age because of her posts

Reactions: 15
Someone please get this woman off the internet... 19 bleeping insta stories for her brother’s birthday 😳 He is 17 years old ffs and she is sharing photos and videos which will most probably make him cringe. If my sister did this to me I would pull all her hair out.

Imo has no boundaries at all and does not know the meaning of privacy, nor does she understand that his birthday is ABOUT HIM! Why is she making storytimes out of this and talking about herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43

Both her parents where fostered as kids so i guess their family is small (no extended family except her mums mum) which may make them extra close

Yea I think you re right, it’s mainly her isn’t it, I find her so strange!! I can’t put my finger on it! She is so extreme about everything, it’s just not normal, I would love to know what people who actually know her in real life genuinely think....

Reactions: 11
Huns she really didn't disappoint did she 😂😂 bleeping hell this is just a drop in the ocean compared to when she pops out that baby 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
her family dynamic is so weird to me whenever it’s someone’s birthday she acts like she’s in love with them? writing so much about them so weird she’s tapped in the head😂

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, did she birth Hugo or something?!!!! What’s wrong with a simple ‘happy birthday to my bro’ 🤣!! So over the top

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.