Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed I’ve been blocked for Grimmo’s TikTok for calling her out after she felt she could embarrass and humiliate another person for their comment/opinion... I was just reminding her to be kind. She can’t handle the truth 😂🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her relationship with her brother is so weird. Like verging on creepy. Now, before any of the Huns see this, I have a brother, a very poorly brother at that. I love my brother and am fiercely protective of him. Do I smooosh his cheeks and talk in some weirdo voice? No. Because I'm normal and have a healthy relationship with my brother, some of what I've seen is almost inappropriate, it makes my skin want to crawl off 🤢🤢 I am old enough to be my sisters parent. Do I go around calling myself second mummy? No, again, cos I'm not bleeping tapped and have a healthy relationship with her too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️honestly!!!!! She really needs to rein it in man, it's getting to be all sorts of weird

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Her relationship with her brother is so weird. Like verging on creepy. Now, before any of the Huns see this, I have a brother, a very poorly brother at that. I love my brother and am fiercely protective of him. Do I smooosh his cheeks and talk in some weirdo voice? No. Because I'm normal and have a healthy relationship with my brother, some of what I've seen is almost inappropriate, it makes my skin want to crawl off 🤢🤢 I am old enough to be my sisters parent. Do I go around calling myself second mummy? No, again, cos I'm not bleeping tapped and have a healthy relationship with her too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️honestly!!!!! She really needs to rein it in man, it's getting to be all sorts of weird
Do you not have a husband who lovingly washes your brother in the bath with a magic sponge like Spenny and Hoggy? 🤢 (Feel sick even typing that .... this happened didn’t it? I’m not just making it up? I feel delusional.)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s actually scary how OBSESSED she is!

There are 13 years between my eldest sister and I and of course I love my siblings so much and would do anything for them but there is no way I’d embarrass them like this.

She is absolutely off her head, what is wrong with her? She’s so over powering and cringe, WTF is she going to post when HER baby is born?!

I cried, midwife cried, dad cried, Spencer cried, Imogen cried, the anaesthetist cried, dirty Dee cried, the neighbour cried...
The robin cried

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imo’s gone quiet, she’s tired 😴 from writing essays about Hugo 🐝 birthday 🎂 and chucking pigs. 🐖

Guru Spenny is back with his weekly words of wisdom. 🧘🏻‍♂️

7BF98EDA-28C1-44A0-8EE7-DF2F02F8AE42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
When I look at her I just think she looks like she could fit a full digestive in her mouth without having to break it in half first

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does she not get exhausted trying to outdo herself every year? The next year had got to be even bigger, longer paragraphs, even more mushy etc etc

that sounds tiring

Reactions: 8
Can you IMAGINE the day that boy gets a girlfriend 😐 I’m getting Oedipus complex vibes.

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but the way she is with him and not her other siblings, the fact she was "pulled out of year 8 and home schooled" and how close big spenny is to Hugo, I'm genuinely wondering if he's her kid or she's warped her mind to think he's hers??? Why is she this possessive

Reactions: 27
Haven’t been on here in a couple of weeks but had to come look after her weird stories obsessing over ✨Hugo bee✨ - such a creepy vibe when she does this

Reactions: 6
just catching up on this thread.. just wondering if imos unborn baby could possibly change the weather for me tonight? or maybe solve world hunger? sorry i shouldn’t take the piss out of the babies condition.

also poor hugobee.. i’d be bleeping mortified going back to school if my sister had posted all that about me! #prayforhoggy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but the way she is with him and not her other siblings, the fact she was "pulled out of year 8 and home schooled" and how close big spenny is to Hugo, I'm genuinely wondering if he's her kid or she's warped her mind to think he's hers??? Why is she this possessive
Well there’s a plot twist that would make sense!

Reactions: 5
I went and looked back on the threads this time last year out of curiosity. We weren't as prolific with the screenshot back then sadly, but her story has changed a bit!
She continually seems to get the dates mixed up on her bullying story too. In her storytimes she specifically said her bullies were 13/14 making them in year 9. Yes okay it could have just been a mix up in the moment but knowing Imo...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.