Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but she's bleeping tapped. She has such a weird relationship with her brother. Also why was she being left alone with a toddler at 13 that's not normal.

Reactions: 20
090E7CAE-5A27-41EE-B40D-5438BFCABC59.png

She was his “mini parent” 🤣🤣🤣 this is the biggest load of horses tit ever! He’s 17 years old, just wish him a happy birthday and be on your way! He’s probably cringing from the inside out the poor lad! She’s only writing all this so her minions blow smoke up her arse and are like “oh Imogen you’re so sweet, you love your family so much” blah blah bluuurgh! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
The stories 🤣🤣🤣 Hugobee must be so embarrassed. Why does she state her and her family CRIED at every opportunity?!

Reactions: 23
View attachment 562249
She was his “mini parent” 🤣🤣🤣 this is the biggest load of horses tit ever! He’s 17 years old, just wish him a happy birthday and be on your way! He’s probably cringing from the inside out the poor lad! She’s only writing all this so her minions blow smoke up her arse and are like “oh Imogen you’re so sweet, you love your family so much” blah blah bluuurgh! 🤮
Yes exactly! She’s fishing for the ‘you are going to be such an amazing Mum’ comments!
Weird that she acts like she knows nothing about babies and made a “T-I-T” of herself for not knowing when teething starts (I have a child and even I can’t remember!) but then she was apparently Hugo’s second Mum.

Reactions: 19
Seriously just please shut the duck up.. we don’t need to see a thousand stories.. say happy Birthday and leave it at that.. why does she have to make everything so dramatic 🙄 he walked we all sobbed, he was born we all sobbed.., he took his first tit and we all sobbed.. bleeping hell woman,

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 562249
Why did she just outline her entire daily routine from when she was like 12, no one gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe for one second that anybody remembers their siblings first steps and especially where they were at the time
I mean I guess it’s possible, I don’t believe she did though! I am nearly 3 years older than my brother, currently I’m 37.....I remember the day he was born in terms of visiting him at the hospital with my dad and seeing my mum but it’s a snapshot of a memory really and I remember nothing else about the day, nothing specific or detailed really.....I remember bits and pieces from when I was younger but even now I don’t remember more recent things things in such specific detail, I don’t think most people do? I think it’s more likely she has been told what happened and so sees it as a memory, but it’s not her memory it’s more that she has been told what happened on the day and it stuck? If that makes sense? Either way it’s so weird to be that obsessed with your sibling I think personally! And creepy! :/

Reactions: 9
God, she's bleeping ghastly. Looks an absolute fright, talks endlessly about herself and clearly completely off her chump.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she just outline her entire daily routine from when she was like 12, no one gives a duck
How does she even remember such specific details?!

does anyone know why her and bensalad don’t follow each other on Instagram? Is it because she doesn’t want him to see her completely over the top made up stories??

Reactions: 9
If she was being home schooled how did she have time to play with hugobee in the park, watch films with him, stroke his back for him and all the other tit she was spouting???

Reactions: 31
If she was being home schooled how did she have time to play with hugobee in the park, watch films with him, stroke his back for him and all the other tit she was spouting???
Why wasn’t she doing school work?

Reactions: 14
If she was 11 when Hugo was born, then if she was in year 8 Hugo must have been 1 and Imogen 12/13. So why would her parents leave them all day on their own? I know some parents have to, but if Imogen was supposed to be doing home school why was she being a mini parent to hugo

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.