Imogenation #27 refuses to leave capt Spennys side, even when hes on his daily bike ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 561650

it’s the day we wait for every year huns!! hugobees birthday!!!!

“and then I said to my teacher... and then he said this....” “and we cried cuddling in the hallway” why is your dad just wandering the school halls??? she just makes all this tit up I swear. Who needs to hear this boring story every year I’m sure Hugo’s even sick of it at 17 years old 😒
Definitely made up. Im a year older than imogen and my sister is a year older than hugo. I remember nothing about the day she was born except that i went to my aunties house. I don't event remember if i was in school that day. Must mean i dont love her as much as imogen loves Hugo 🙄😒😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Imo is 28 and Hugo is 17, she was 11 when he was born... I’m a year younger than her and can guarantee at that age my Nokia 3310 was never a priority 😂

Hugos birthday will forever be a Tattle classic 🥳 and a year since my first ever post on tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has it really been a year since the famous story about Hugo rising from the dead dogs ashes! Classic tattle history there 😂

Looking forward to numerous stories and essays to laugh at today

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lol that’s a lie, unless they (parents) had a meeting with a teacher they would not be roaming the halls of a school.. even when they pick up a student they have to wait outside.. my school didn’t allow parents on the grounds apart from parent teacher meetings.. I swear she thinks people are stupid 😂 so yes I’m sure you and your wet wipe of a dad cried in the hallway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS, imagine making your little brother's birthday all about you with a long, rambling story about yourself.

Reactions: 28
A simple ‘Happy Birthday’ would suffice but no, remember hunnies our Imo ✨ loves her family more than anyone else does in the whole wide world and she actually invented the word love. ✨🙄

Reactions: 22
Oh ofc she went to open the door at her school and her hero dad was standing there with this good news, sounds like absolute bullshit. And what school did she go to because at the age of 11 they wouldn’t let any parents in school to wonder around abs they wouldn’t let students just leave whenever they want🤣🤣how funny

Reactions: 16
I know if I wrote all that out to my little brother he would tell me he got bored reading past the 1st line and to stop being a head. Maybe we don’t love each other enough in Imogen’s world or maybe we do but don’t need to write embarrassing dedications to each other to prove it.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 560945
WOW.... look at those muscly dancers legs!!! 😒
Nothing has changed about your body, you’re still stick thin and still have a straight up and down figure.
View attachment 560948
I know these are maternity leggings but they don’t even fit her bloat.... sorry *bump* you can see where they’re all baggy because her bump doesn’t fill them properly.
Made me laugh her saying she’d take leggings over heels and a dress but we never actually see her in leggings when she’s galavanting around with spenny. They’ll be screwed up in the corner until they sell on depop.
Omg her face in that screenshot 😳

Reactions: 2
She will 100% make her child’s birthday all about her.
She will post pictures of the year before being like ‘oh my god it was a sign that babygirl was coming because on this VERY day I had a gluten free, dairy free, low fat, vegan sausage that was PINK inside because (gritted teeth voice) PUPS didn’t cook it properly- not complaining, just explaining! So grateful to have food! AND I dreamt about a robin, didn’t I? You can ask my Dad!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does she not realise you can "normally" unless humongous bump, buy maternity clothes in your own side as they grow with you, no need to size up baby girl,you will never fill them!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 561650

it’s the day we wait for every year huns!! hugobees birthday!!!!

“and then I said to my teacher... and then he said this....” “and we cried cuddling in the hallway” why is your dad just wandering the school halls??? she just makes all this tit up I swear. Who needs to hear this boring story every year I’m sure Hugo’s even sick of it at 17 years old 😒
I always thought Hugo was a dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe for one second that anybody remembers their siblings first steps and especially where they were at the time

Reactions: 14
F221F0D3-888C-4CED-8216-DCB1A80F6185.png
“My little Man/Our little Man” I’m sorry but normal people don’t refer to their siblings in that way.... it’s just weird 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.