Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most irritating person in Brighton
Still can’t believe she has the cheek to stay in Brighton... talking tit about everyone, the jokes on her though as she’s still known for being the easy, crazy, sniffing for couples to dip into, if feeling brave mess with Kids/ familys, creeping around doing that always... funny she didn’t have anxiety then even from her dirtiest/worst work lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I find it a bit strange how Spencer is hard of hearing yet she won't take the time to add captions to her videos (we all know the auto-generated ones are inaccurate at the best of times)

Reactions: 7
It's so frustrating (and dangerous) when she talks about 'mental health' - her latest IG stories talking about World Suicide Prevention Day, with no trigger warning, she's just spouting off that it's okay if you feel suicidal, that it's normal, and that she loves you.
IMO - STOP IT!!!! Don't preach on things you have NO IDEA about...if you feel you need to say something, just ask people to reach out for support and then provide them with the Samaritans details. And that's it....shut the f* up.

💙 For anyone reading this that may be struggling, Samaritans are available any time, day or night, on 116 123. I have used this service a few times and it really does help. 💙

💙 Alternatively check out https://www.samaritans.org/ for more information and resources 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's so frustrating (and dangerous) when she talks about 'mental health' - her latest IG stories talking about World Suicide Prevention Day, with no trigger warning, she's just spouting off that it's okay if you feel suicidal, that it's normal, and that she loves you.
IMO - STOP IT!!!! Don't preach on things you have NO IDEA about...if you feel you need to say something, just ask people to reach out for support and then provide them with the Samaritans details. And that's it....shut the f* up.

💙 For anyone reading this that may be struggling, Samaritans are available any time, day or night, on 116 123. I have used this service a few times and it really does help. 💙

💙 Alternatively check out https://www.samaritans.org/ for more information and resources 💙
Absolutely spot on. TW: mention of suicide.

As someone who has lost two family members through suicide its my opinion that she has absolutely no right to be saying anything on the matter. Firstly it is NOT normal to feel suicidal at all. Its normal for your mental state to ebb and flow but the large majority of people will never feel suicidal and those who do desperately need professional help as talking to a friend can, unfortunately, rarely influence someones decision.

Secondly - why does she make EVERYTHING ABOUT HER. WHY does she mention the train story?! If a stranger mentioned my family members suicide in her video to be more 'relatable' I would be fuming. WHY does she start crying? She should share the resources as you have done and leave it as that. I can't believe shes trying to get even more sympathy just hold it together Imogen for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it's a ball-ache sitting through watching her videos, so I thought we could have a bit of fun with it....
Introducing IMO-BINGO!!! How long into her next video do you think you'd be able to get before getting a line???? 😜
Oh my god. Brilliant 😂😂

That clip of Imo's family at the table is so chaotic it gave me a headache and why is her sister eating a bowl of baked beans?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone got any ideas on the wedding anniversary surprise video for tomorrow??? Maybe Spencer will finally grow a backbone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Cue...

“Nooo baby prince you’re joking”
“Are you being serious?”
“Baby?!?!”
“No you haven’t”
“You’re winding me up”
“Are you being serious!?”

🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know all of us here know that grimmo has lip fillers but come on! How can she say these are real! 🙄
F8A62659-6B46-4F3F-ABED-5C7FAA4CE7A9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I find it a bit strange how Spencer is hard of hearing yet she won't take the time to add captions to her videos (we all know the auto-generated ones are inaccurate at the best of times)
She just uses his hearing as a way to play the victim so people feel the need ti be nice ti her. She doesn’t actually care about reaching out to others or helping otherwise she would caption and she wouldn’t have done the quick fire questions thing with Hugo

Reactions: 5
She’s bleeping pathetic and cringe in her new video. Pretending once again she didn’t know about Spencer the drips suprise. She makes me cringe

Reactions: 4
Hear me out, I don't know if I don't make any sense ... but when Spenny surprises her with a trip to Florence her first assumption for when they're going is 'after we drop Hugo at college?' yeah ... dont think it's as much of a surprise as Imo makes it out to be tbh. Also I know YOU DONT HAVE TO wear a face mask outside but if she has the life threatening stomach immune condition ... why doesn't she take extra precautions?

Reactions: 9
Hear me out, I don't know if I don't make any sense ... but when Spenny surprises her with a trip to Florence her first assumption for when they're going is 'after we drop Hugo at college?' yeah ... dont think it's as much of a surprise as Imo makes it out to be tbh. Also I know YOU DONT HAVE TO wear a face mask outside but if she has the life threatening stomach immune condition ... why doesn't she take extra precautions?
She didn't even ask "when??" Isn't that the first question youd ask? So obvious that she knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will never understand why she tries to make out everything is a surprise. Do surprise videos get more views on Youtube or something? Or is it so they look like couple goals and Spenny spends all his spare time thinking of how to surpise his wife?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.