Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip of Imo's family at the table is so chaotic it gave me a headache and why is her sister eating a bowl of baked beans?
someone had to eat those b&m beans. No but really why is she actually eating beans ? And only was taking one bean at a time?.

spencer is such a wet blanket I can’t stand it. Of course they only spend a couple of hours with his family then go straight to hers:rolleyes: so not only does he call her mills which is the most irritating thing ever, but he now also says ‘shop’:sick: saying Freya was so ‘shop’ going into school, urgh stfu.

and why does he have to go to take her to school??? They can’t do anything apart it’s so annoying!!!!!. Thank god they didn’t take Hugo to college I don’t think I could bear it.

The way Hugo spoke to dirty dee... she didn’t bat an eyelid, neither did anyone else. I wonder what Pete thinks of them all???.

Once again in the new video “ARE YOU CRYING, YOURE CRYING!” And I never see a tear come from him... she has some sick mentality that people have to cry over you to show they care.

Reactions: 12
Remember when she pretended he surprised her with a trip to this spa/ hotel, and it turned out she’d been gifted it and on the welcome card it said HER name 😂😂😂😂😂 will never believe one of her surprises again.

Or when she pretended he was surprising her with a curry but before he surprised her in the video she said she something like “we’re going for food later so I don’t want to ruin it with food” 😂

Also why’s there so many jump cuts when he tells her, what are they talking about that needs to be cut out? When he tells her they are going, from 1:40 - 4:40 There’s about 20
Cuts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just watching the seeing their families video and Hugo acting like a drama prince over his food has me in hysterics. He's so bratty!

This Youtuber my boyfriend follows always talks about Imogen on his story because his girlfriend watches her - made me laugh. If you go on his story now he rants about her for a couple of stories. I tried to upload but it was too long :(
416B109C-0C77-44F8-8AC4-B5E59DD96FB5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh lordy. The clip where she says she can't believe she got married here... Desperately trying to force a tear out. Voice straight back to normal.
Also. The eyebrows from her breakdown video have made a return.🐌

• Haha
Oh lordy. The clip where she says she can't believe she got married here... Desperately trying to force a tear out. Voice straight back to normal.
Also. The eyebrows from her breakdown video have made a return.🐌
I thought they were tattoo brows that she was leaving on for a bit... then they stayed for the whole vid :/

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My fave part is when she deliberately smudges her mascara and then goes OMG as in oh I'm crying so much my make up has run.
Love at 3:33 I LOVE YOU! LIPGLOSS 😂 😂

Reactions: 6
Someone wrote “good for you guys but remember we are in the middle of a pandemic” I went to screenshot it and it was deleted within 3 minutes 🤣🤣🤣 like no one can say ANYTHING it’s ridiculous

And she kept showing her outfits and said she got them for Spencer, but if she didn’t know about it, how did she have time to order them all? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
This Youtuber my boyfriend follows always talks about Imogen on his story because his girlfriend watches her - made me laugh. If you go on his story now he rants about her for a couple of stories. I tried to upload but it was too long :( View attachment 240485
HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT HAS CRACKED ME UP WATCHING HIS STORIES

Reactions: 6
Endless clothing hauls and booking last minute holidays, not to mention in the middle of a pandemic when it’s still only meant to be essential travel only, no wonder they can’t afford to buy a house. She couldn’t fake cry anymore

Reactions: 14
This Youtuber my boyfriend follows always talks about Imogen on his story because his girlfriend watches her - made me laugh. If you go on his story now he rants about her for a couple of stories. I tried to upload but it was too long :( View attachment 240485
Do you think she knows about this? I hope one of her hun buns sends her it so she knows it’s not just us who think this 😂😂😂

Do you think she knows about this? I hope one of her hun buns sends her it so she knows it’s not just us who think this 😂😂😂
She will read here then it will be addressed indirectly either in a Instagram story how people who bully other people have issues with their own lives or in a 'life update/assumptions'

Reactions: 2
Grimmy says the 1st year of marriage is supposed to be the hardest but they both agree it has been easy. So the hundreds of panic attacks haven’t been tough? She says she’s been struggling with her mental health since May but they describe the last year as ‘easy’ 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.