Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wba230

D7A6BEF6-0454-49E8-ADDE-D7D05831C815.png

I lost my Mum to a brain tumour just before lockdown. And then I wasn’t able to see my dad or any of my family because of Covid. I know we all go through hard times but please God someone make it stop. I’m borderline offended- she’s sobbing because she’s ‘broken’ that she won’t see her brother for 2 weeks. My mum won’t ever see me get married or have kids, or even reach 25. I can’t bare this ‘woe is me’ act anymore, it’s every day now something else and this is just one thing too much. Crying to the camera because she won’t see her brother for a couple of weeks and thinking that’s appropriate when she probably has thousands of followers who are grieving knowing they won’t ever see their loved one again. It’s almost a parody, like she’s taking the piss. And no I’m not giving ‘hate’, I’m just reasonably explaining how painfully out of touch you are Imogen!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

ricecakes

This x 1000% !!!
No one else has a marriage like her, no one else has family like her, it’s all so loving and kind and loyal no other family or marriage can be as strong or compare - if you’ve been to Tenerife Imo has been to Elevenerife 🙄
If you've got covid 19, shes got covid 20

• Haha
Reactions: 64

boredinlockdown

I know it's a ball-ache sitting through watching her videos, so I thought we could have a bit of fun with it....
Introducing IMO-BINGO!!! How long into her next video do you think you'd be able to get before getting a line???? 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Bil

VIP Member
I miss the days people would come on to Baby princesses threads and claim to know her/spenny.. Reel us all in. Have me up until 2am refreshing the page. Back to Instagram. Back to read more. Lock down was INTENSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Spencer looks like he’s about to snap any fuckin minute you know. He looks the type to just randomly take a machete to work, snap and start a massacre.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Teaplease20

Guys, she’s effed up. I’m pretty sure the day of the night out, is the same day she filmed the outro cos her washed smudgy mascara is the EXACT same. Which means she would have filmed the “last night I had an anxiety attack” before said attack 😠😠😠 she’s an evil cunt no two ways about it. Time stamps: 1:35 and 16:01

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Cantz

Why she justifying Hugos rudeness with ‘he’s a 16 year old boy’.. but IMO at 16 was out drinking, breaking up families, living with her boyfriend and trying to play ‘mummy’ to a little boy!.... just admit your brother is a wee shite hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Echo4

Barely comment on here. Just some things I’ve noticed recently. I really don’t think Hugo minds the soppiness from Imogen, I think like Imogen he enjoys the attention and being babied. I also get the feeling from their interaction that her mum somewhat sees through her, as much as her mum annoys me, she seems more clued up than Ben (who is a male imogen) I think that’s why Imogen rarely spends time at her mums now, we saw a glimpse into that when her mum joked recently that her stomach condition was trapped wind and you could see Imogen’s face.

lastly I remember at the start of lockdown she said she doesn’t watch the news because if she did she’d make herself believe she had Covid or would make herself unwell and have to admit herself to hospital. If she had enough self awareness to admit and recognise she’s capable of this, it’s makes me think she has the ability to convince herself she’s more unwell than she is, munchausen coupled with compulsive liar and someone who thrives from pity and admiration, makes for someone whom may not be as unwell as she lets on.

Reactions: 46
WOW soooo much to unpack in that latest video! It's just generally hard to watch but mainly:
1) Spencer is a fucking wet flannel but jesus he looks so miserable.
2) Hugo is such an annoying, rude little cunt- I hope I don't have a son like him.
3) Her saying she 'loves Chris Brown' on a channel which has thousands of young impressionable girls watching is hugely inappropriate. She really shouldn't be telling people that.
4) Hugo telling everyone they grew up with money is HILARIOUS. He's totally outed her 'working class aesthetic' even though she went to the most expensive school in East Sussex (I'm from Brighton so know it well).
5) She clearly doesn't give much thought to these videos, her husband is 50% deaf and they discuss at length at how it takes him longer to process things, so she does a quick fire challenge, that's just cruel he looks so defeated after the first few Qs... God she really is insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
so B A S I C A L L Y:
imo’s hair towel scenes are both filmed on the same day. so she never had any intention of going out, and faked her panic attack.
I actually don’t think spender is in on it. I think she bullies him as she wants his full attention and dare he go out with his mates. she has manipulated him completely and I actually feel sorry about him, just look at the way he has become, he seems depressed, not to mention ALL of his social media is controlled by her, and now his friendships too? (she has panic attacks to make him come home) she is C O N T R O L L I N G. Spencer isn’t her type (I can’t be the only one to think this) but he is the sort of guy to be easily manipulated and fooled. I bet she’s using him for content, engagement, marriage, D I V O R C E. Anyone else notice how her mental health started when she got with spencer? She will B L A M E it on him and domestic abuse because she is so sick and fame hungry.

#SAVE SPENNY 2020

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

hnoz

VIP Member
Any one else over all these posters who “can’t say too much”??
YAWN
If you can’t say anything then get out of here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Both a pair of oddballs. I would 100% Go out of my way to leave my leg out and trip Hugo up if I saw him walking past. Obnoxious little twat

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Nosey10188888

I think she calls him pups
As when they first started dating he was wild and would go out drinking and having fun and go to the gym. Then over time imo has trained him to be a good doggy who sits at home and behaves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Bil

VIP Member
Huns. Look. Imogen would NEVER judge someone. She just wouldn't. I mean, posting a video to thousands of people that her friend had an abortion.. FINE. She doesn't judge though. She just never would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

D_Wills

VIP Member
For the love of God I wish she would just shut up, If I was Spencer I would have genuinely buried her under the patio by now.

I mean there's annoying then there's Imogen annoying......that bitch is a whole new level.
This is going to sound really mean but you know that episode of Friends where Janice's husband is deaf and it makes sense because she's so ridiculously loud and annoying? Well...yeah...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39