Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like screaming. I suffer from cystic acne and my self esteem is on the floor. I’m not playing the victim card, it is what it is, but this girl is just bleeping unreal. She has TWO small spots on her face which most people get from general stress or sleeping in their bloody makeup and she thinks it’s acceptable to shove this on her story for a pity party. If you’re reading this Imogen, get a grip and wash your bleeping hair.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I feel like screaming. I suffer from cystic acne and my self esteem is on the floor. I’m not playing the victim card, it is what it is, but this girl is just bleeping unreal. She has TWO small spots on her face which most people get from general stress or sleeping in their bloody makeup and she thinks it’s acceptable to shove this on her story for a pity party. If you’re reading this Imogen, get a grip and wash your bleeping hair.
She’s definitely used eyeliner to draw those on

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.